Jungle Warfare or Rebound Reloaded???

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Which of these would be the best to add to a stack of AP/PowerFULL/Bulk Cissus/Bulk Avena Sativa????

I'm on a cut if that matters and I know Jungle Warfare needs to be taken with carbs.My carb limit is only about 200 and only in the first half of my day.

What do you guys think???

I know Jungle Warfare has some Anti-Estrogen properties,but probably does not do as good a job as RR.

Help me out here guys,I'd really appreciate it.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Which of these would be the best to add to a stack of AP/PowerFULL/Bulk Cissus/Bulk Avena Sativa????

I'm on a cut if that matters and I know Jungle Warfare needs to be taken with carbs.My carb limit is only about 200 and only in the first half of my day.

What do you guys think???

I know Jungle Warfare has some Anti-Estrogen properties,but probably does not do as good a job as RR.

Help me out here guys,I'd really appreciate it.
It's your choice, I only want to clarify that not all people react to JW with the potential for headache without the intake of carbs. I often take it with nothing and dependent on time of day, with no issue.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
It's your choice, I only want to clarify that not all people react to JW with the potential for headache without the intake of carbs. I often take it with nothing and dependent on time of day, with no issue.
Cool,good to know.I decided on going with 2 bottles of JW,AtownKing helped me out.

I also decided on cutting out the bulk Avena Sativa,gonna just save it for another stack.

Good to know I can take it without carbs.

Thanks for the help.