Question about Powerfull and Pre W/O Drinks

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Would appreciate some guidance/thougths on this.

Is it ok to take powerfull with a pre workout drink taken 30mins prior to w/o or better to take the powerful 30 minutes before that drink. If the last preworkout meal is within an hour of that time - would it then just be better to take it 30 mins prior to that meal?

Any suggestions/direction would be welcomed.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Good question. I've been mixing my Bulk PowerFULL into my pre w/o drinks for the last three days.

Hopefully I'm not wasting it...I think we're ok, since we're taking it on an empty/carbless stotmach (depending on your pre w/o drink). But hopefully someone else can shed light on this.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine to take with the drink, I know I don't shy away from using it with Focus XT and still get the typical results during and after workouts. Assuming it's an EAA/Protein drink.

sdev

sdev

Awards
Dont forget that whey protein by itself is insulinogenic. And it is insulin in the blood that will interfer with the HGH promoting effects of PowerFull. However, as USP will tell you, there are still other benefits to PowerFull besides its HGH effects.

Not sure for what length of time insulin is increased after taking Whey. Anyone have an idea on this? Probably depends on whether its an isolate or Hydrosolate and iirc hydrolysed whey produces a greater insulin increase.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Whats in the Pre workout drink?
I'll mix my Bulk PowerFULL with either Chaos+BCAAs/Glutamine, NO-Xplode+BCAAs/Glutamine, or a mix of creatine mono/histidine/beta alanine/alcar/tyrosine/taurine/citrulline malate/chocamine/BCAAs/glutamine for a pre w/o drink.

See any problems there?

Or I guess a better question is what not to mix it with?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Whats in the Pre workout drink?
i take alri's primed pre work out. i've been taking ap as well and usually take it right after w/o and take alri's regeneration x 15 mins later. this all s'right?

thanks!

Rhino Team

Rhino Team

Awards
Would appreciate some guidance/thougths on this.
Is it ok to take powerfull with a pre workout drink taken 30mins prior to w/o or better to take the powerful 30 minutes before that drink. If the last preworkout meal is within an hour of that time - would it then just be better to take it 30 mins prior to that meal.
Any suggestions/direction would be welcomed.
Personally i take it 30 minutes before the meal and i find this works well.... to be honest though theres not much difference so i would just recommend you try both ways and see which one works best for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 5
mmacrazy Supplements 29
EZDUZIT Supplements 2