Cancer is Anabolic Pump okay. Last $50 to spend

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I just found out yesterday that I have cancer, I had my appendix removed in decemeber because of appendicitis and I just found out that there was a tumor on it near the part that attaches to the tisue near the colon.

I am ending my ph cycle today of Mega-h, I want to stick to natural stuff now, I have three bottles of Powerfull but I want to try Anabolic Pump of course now I am gonna be paying all my extra money for dr visits and my baby girl will be born any week now. So I may not have the money or the health to buy supplements, Diapers and formula and my health will have to come first.

So my question is do you think it is safe to take for me and shoud I dig deep into my savings and try this product that is made by a company that makes superior products.

Keep in mind this will probably be my last chance to order any supplements I have about 50 dollars left and the next time I will have money to buy any supplements will probably not be for a very long time because of the circumstances at hand.

Thank you everyone for your support. This has been the hardest week for me and my family.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I'm not sure about taking AP while having cancer. I'm sure the USP guys will chime in soon. Best of luck to you and your family.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Alexander, You are probably right , I will post this is there forum.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey there HairyLarry my doc didnt explain to me to well, he said it was a adnoid carcenoma on the appendix and needs to do some more research and will look in the journal to see if there is any similar cases and speak to those doctors that have dealt with that.

He said that he is getting conflicting information and doctors are telling to remove my colon and attack it aggrsively,but before he does that he wants more information i also need to get my pathology reports

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
For sure! Those path reports will be the deciding factor in any treatment. A clinical staging varies from that of a pathological in a few ways (and methods, obviously).

If I recall, adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC) generally is slow growing and doesnt become metastic as much as other carcinomas. Which is good! But there will be a battle a head of you.

I wish I could be more useful to you, but I specialize in studying transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) of the bladder. I have delt with some adenocarcinoma of the prostate and various others like squamous CC... but this is different.

Again, feel free to Email me in the future... I have a lot of resources at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (one of the best cancer hospitals in the world). If you want a second opinion, I highly recommend going there.

Best of luck and God bless.

HL

Wow all I can say is thank you! My doctor didnt go into detail about it and then again I didnt ask him questions either and didnt listen very well either.

Is there any supps that are good to take that help out?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've never come across an ACC-appendix as primary site.

Did your doc specifically reference ACC or adenocarcinoma?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I've never come across an ACC-appendix as primary site.

Did your doc specifically reference ACC or andenocarcinoma?
He said it was near the area that connects the fatty tissue by the colon .

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I am going to ask them to fax me the report tommrow, after tommrow he is going on vacation for a month.

edit:I will post it tommrow when i get it.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
The path report will let us know. Clinically speaking, he cant tell. But I agree. ACC doesn't sound like it should be originating in the appendix.

You're closer to this than I am at present. ACC seems unlikely.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
He did specificly say adenoid carcenoma as that is the only thing I can really remeber him saying oh and he said it was 4mm and they are normally 2mm he also said when he got the path reports he wasnt to worried but after talking to people he found out otherwise.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
The doctor is a general surgeon and not a oncologist shouldnt he have referred me to oncologist while he researchs?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
The doctor is a general surgeon and not a oncologist shouldnt he have referred me to oncologist while he researchs?
YES. You need a referral to a GI Oncologist asap.

Well guys I just found out yesterday that I have cancer, I had my appendix removed in decemeber because of appendicitis and I just found out that there was a tumor on it near the part that attaches to the tisue near the colon.

I am ending my ph cycle today of Mega-h, I want to stick to natural stuff now, I have three bottles of Powerfull but I want to try Anabolic Pump of course now I am gonna be paying all my extra money for dr visits and my baby girl will be born any week now. So I may not have the money or the health to buy supplements, Diapers and formula and my health will have to come first.

So my question is do you think it is safe to take for me and shoud I dig deep into my savings and try this product that is made by a company that makes superior products.

Keep in mind this will probably be my last chance to order any supplements I have about 50 dollars left and the next time I will have money to buy any supplements will probably not be for a very long time because of the circumstances at hand.

Thank you everyone for your support. This has been the hardest week for me and my family.

As a man, I will support you with prayer. Any supplement advice would be foolish unless its comes from a previous member that was in your position.

In times of stress, you should exercise mental strength in positive thought.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good call USP.

In a situation like this, with no research on what the supplement will or will not do to cancer cells...why risk it?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be an ass, but if you have cancer worry about stuff other than anabolic pump man, I would just be careful in general. Best of luck to you, you are in my prayers

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
best wishes mate, hope things go smoothly, its amazign what can be done nowadays.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Having been diagnosed with cancer almost a yr ago to the day AND just having a baby boy a month earlier I know how you feel first hand myfriend, its so hard. First thing forget ananbolic pump or anything like that and focus on your family and your treatment. Also, and i can't stress this enough, do all your own research and demand your doctor answer all your questions and explore all your options with you. if he/she does not then kick them. DON'T JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN BE ACTTIVE in your treatment and seek other opinions on your own. Stay positive and enjoy everyday you have from here on out. Its a bit cliche' but Cancer taught me how to live and enjoy life and yes today I'm cancer free and tommorow i might not be but I'm making he most of what I've got now. good luck, everything will be fine.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Titan,

I am very sorry to hear your bad news. I wish you and your family well. And I will keep you in my prayers. God bless.

Awards
good luck to you man, stay strong, hope everything turns out well.

I had a recuccuring benign bone tumor (giant cell tumor) in my left wrist (distal ulna). In the end they had to cut out that section of bone.

Before my doc cut it out, the tumor was growing really fast, and it feels warm to the touch. Probably it was drawing lots of blood and growing really fast.

When I started taking panax ginseng, I swore the tumor felt cooler to touch, and stopped growing, and actually started to shrink. But my doc was adamant that we should cut it out, so we did.

So I would actually reccomend that you buy some panax ginseng with your $50. NP has it. Provided that your doc is OK with it, I guess. But pls discontinue usage 1 week before any surgery, as it can cause excessive bleeding.

Cordyceps is yet another herb said to be "anti-cancer", but i did not manage to try it when I had my tumor.

Good luck, my friend!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i believe that i have read in the past that it is suggested most herbals are not taken with any cancer dealing with the digestive track. again - that doesn't rule ap out but i believe usp labs responce was wise irregardless of the information i read. and note - yes keep a positive mind - i've seen this work in real life in my family!

gee guy - my best to you and your family

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
As others have stated, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Hardgain

Hardgain

Awards
I will keep you in my prayers too friend. You can choose to let this get you down or you can choose to be actively positive (as others have said search out quality info and don't go limp). Take your warrior attitude into this and face it head on as a new challenge (just like your training program). You are going to come out of this better than any of us who have not been forced through it, we are by you on this, keep us informed.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
whoa. good luck man and god speed

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey I cant thank everyone enough for there support!

Sorry I have not posted back, I have been working and sick.

I did alot of research about this and found out it is really rare only 250 documented cases with each having a right hemicolectomy done.

So I got my path reports went to a oncologists and she basically send I need to have surgery ASAP. So I pciked a surgeon that I know personally and she is looking for O.R. time as write this, the goal is to remove my colon or part of and the large intestine hopefully laprascopicly, and before my baby is born that way I will be recovered or almost recovered when she comes.

On another note I have been thinking about taking Anavar 40 or 60 mg a day to help with muscle loss. Some might think I am crazy but I am curious how will aid in a situation like this.

Again thanks everyone for there support and prayers and may god bless you and your families as well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I wouldn't touch JACK until I was 100%. Forget the Muscle loss or anything other than getting well. You have a little girl on the way. She's gonna want a Daddy no matter how Buff he is. Get well then Get big. My Prayers go out to you and your family. Good Luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay off everything and don't make it more difficult for your doctord to treat you until you are healthy and fully recovered. Muscle loss should as low on your priority list as possible. You need your immune function up and running at 100%.

Stay safe and God speed.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Dude TRUST ME! after radiation treatments and having one less nut to rub while watching football i've managed to pack on about 15 lbs a year after cancer. Forget the small stuff. your muscles will thank you for the time off. You'll be surprised how fast you come back. Stop the supplement talk already

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
God Bless you and your family!! Good Luck!! enjoy your baby!!!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
okay guys good advice i will go with you guys on this one, i am justing waiting for OR time now, my stomach has been killing me so they gave me vicodin and said if still hurt by tommorow to go in and they would xray my stomach.

So no var for me at least not for a while.

My thoughts: I think it's just amazing how wonderful people are you always hear about the bad stuff but never any good, its kinda like when you let some one get in from of you in line while driving or holding the door open for someone.

Well same goes for this board it has been great support for me in tough times like this. So in closing I just want to to say thanks to the people that go that extra mile because you never know if you may need that mile in the end.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
not sure if it's been said...but maybe some sort of antioxidant blend?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
My dad has an internal J-pouch...waaayyyy better than the alternative!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
dude, look into this....the FDA doesn't want anyone to know about it, so that is why you never heard of it but tests show it to be very effective in cancer prevention/treatment;

my sister just got diagnosed with cancer and it is rampant in my family. i got this as a preventive, and she is going to start using it also along with her chemo....peace and quick recovery!

gobig1

Awards
Cancer Treatment Protocol

This is an incredible organization and website, moderated and researched by a doctor of immunology. As you will read, the goal is to cure cancer through the use of natural substances, herbs, readily available over the counter and cheap medications and some easily obtainable prescription medications. I have personally talked to him on his cell phone concerning my wife's cancer and a plan of attack for her, an amazing mind. He constantly updates the the cancer treatment protocol as things progress. The protocol is free to read/copy (pasted the link below) but it costs to join the group for the updates and other research topics.

Bro, please take the time to read the protocol, it is a 2 phased approach 1) Cytotoxic phase and 2) immunotherapy phase. For everyone, there is some excellent information about staying healthy and preventing cancer as well. The good thing is he explains everything in somewhat laymans terms most of the time.

Grouppe Kurosawa: Natural Medicine - General Cancer/Leukemia Treatment Protocol

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well there my surgery is on Monday Feb26th so we will see how it goes. Ill keep you guys updated.

I thank everyone for there support.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone I saw the surgoen today and she is going to give me a colonoscpy while i am having surgery and i also have to have a procedure this friday where they give me a berium enima and go up there and check it out man that is gonna suck ass!

As of this point I have concluded taking all supplements and only taking rx stuff. What sucks is at my work they dont consider laprascopic short term disabiblity so I am screwed with time off. i have used all my sick time.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey there , they didnt take blood but they did check my blood type. thanks for all your support you have been a tremendous help. May God bless you and your family.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey there , they didnt take blood but they did check my blood type. thanks for all your support you have been a tremendous help. May God bless you and your family.

Hey man, definitely praying for you man, I know that your trust in God will bring you through this. I have no doubt at all. I will go ahead and ditto a few on here and recommend you not worry bout supplements right now man, I know you'll do the right thing. Keep us posted!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am just stunned. Don't really know what to say and a little hesitant to say it in a public forum but . . .

Titan up and others have said my family will be praying for you, your wife and your soon to come little girl. All my good wishes are going your way, take care. (doesn't say what I feel but it is the best I could do)

CROWLER

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks crowler I apperciate it very much. I will get back to you guys asap my laptop crached so I might take it to best buy and have fixed that way i can use it when i am in the hospital.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
This enima **** sucks!

non pun.

You guys have a good weekend.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
well my surgery went good but iam in alot of pain i can barley
move i will be here a few days

Awards
well my surgery went good but iam in alot of pain i can barley
move i will be here a few days

morphine rocks! when I just came out of surgery they put me on a morphine drip. Put a smile on my face. :)

Did you ask for some? Or ask the docs to up their dosage of painkillers? Excessive pain post-op may hinder your recovery. take care dude! :)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
morphine rocks! when I just came out of surgery they put me on a morphine drip. Put a smile on my face. :)

Did you ask for some? Or ask the docs to up their dosage of painkillers? Excessive pain post-op may hinder your recovery. take care dude! :)
mOrphine drip plus some percocet feeling alot better just gotta walk those gas pains out but its hard to move.

bigfatty

Awards
Hang in there, Titan. Each day it's going to get a little better.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope your feeling alot better today! My dad is rcovering from prostate cancer his results came back a few days ago that it looks like he is beating it.

I pray the same for you. Kiss that baby girl for me when you have her. She will be daddys little angel..Recover fast and completely! You can fight it. Bodybuilders are strong in body but even stronger in spirit.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright brothers I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for your support I am finally felling better, I was in the hospital for six days and boy will I tell you I never knew pain until that week. I apperciate everyones support it really does mean alot to me.

My prognosis is great! and i cant wait to hit the gym again in fact I wanna be back in there by end of april.

The baby should be coming anyday so I look forward to that and so does the wifey :) she defintley cant wait!

My cousin bought me a bottle of hyperdrol and nha stack so I will start off with those when I start and still want to try anabolic pump but oh well we will see.

I pray for anyone who is going through tough times, my words of advice for anyone dealing with anything thing hard if it is medical or personal is talk to someone that can make a huge difference people who give you support uplift your spirits. And praying is defintley a must just remeber that there is probably someone going through the samething or something even worse than your situation so try to look at it is as positive as you can.

Well that is just my thoughts on it.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Okay well after my bout with cancer and seeing other families on our great board who have dealt with our a family member deal with it.

I was thinking of maybe trying to raise some money to donate. or donate supplements to sell in the auction to raise money to donate to cancer research.

Mods if I am out of line go ahead and delete my post the only reason I posted this is supplements is because it would get more attention.

Another Idea I had would to start a foundation for board members of have fallen on hard times and they would be able to receive some donation to help out with them and there family even it is small like saying paying there electric bill or something.

Of course I am not wanting this for me but I think this would benefit other board members.

I would be willing to donate 20 dollars and a bottle of Powerfull old formula.