Any body getting stomach problems with AP? what am I doing wrong?

  1. Any body getting stomach problems with AP? what am I doing wrong?


    Hey guys,

    I have been taking AP pre-dinner only. I take it and wolf down dinner immediately. No 10 min wait.

    If I do this for 2 days in a row. I get really gassy, and sometimes when i fart, some stuff would come out with it.

    Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

    My dinner consists of lots of rice and meat and vegetables and some fats.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 00126645 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have been taking AP pre-dinner only. I take it and wolf down dinner immediately. No 10 min wait.

    If I do this for 2 days in a row. I get really gassy, and sometimes when i fart, some stuff would come out with it.

    Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

    My dinner consists of lots of rice and meat and vegetables and some fats.
    1. Don't "wolf down" your meal. Chew, chew and swallow at a nice pace.

    2. If AP truley does irritate your stomach than buffer the lining of the stomach before taking AP. How? Cissus has been compared favorably to Sucralfate...a chalky pill designed to coat stomach ulcers before a meal to lessen irritation. So taking Cissus before AP may help.

    3. You could buy some digestive enzymes to help digest your food.

  3. Take it 10 minutes before eating and report back...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 00126645 View Post
    Hey guys,
    My dinner consists of lots of rice and meat and vegetables and some fats.
    Are you eating brown rice?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Are you eating brown rice?
    just white rice.

    yeah, i'll try to take it 10 mins before food.

    I don't think that AP is irritating my stomach, 'cos i feel fine right after taking it. I have problems the morning after.

  6. I have alittle gas too... I dont know if its from DCP or the AP

  7. I found that when I was taking AP solo for over a week, I actually started having less stomach problems. I chalk increased regularity up as yet another ap benefit.

  8. i had all of these problems when i was not getting a good high carb meal 10-15 minutes right after taking AP. Even now I still would say that I on occasion may need to go to the bathroom immediately after or before w/o after my pre w/o meal dosage. i have began oatmeal and it helps to a degree.

  9. How much fat is recommended after taking the AP? Thought I read that the less the better. Also, one should not take the Ap with flax, and or fish oil with the AP, and or part of meal 15 minutes after taking the supplement?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post
    I have alittle gas too... I dont know if its from DCP or the AP
    sorry - i'm getting lost on dcp - haven't figured the acronym yet. some form of cissus?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mwkcronin View Post
    How much fat is recommended after taking the AP? Thought I read that the less the better. Also, one should not take the Ap with flax, and or fish oil with the AP, and or part of meal 15 minutes after taking the supplement?
    i would go with the natural occuring fat that may be with any protein/meat/or carb you are using in your post dose meal. take the flax and fish later on empty (or full if you prefere) stomach independant of your AP doses. Fat/oil matabolizes differently in the body than other foods. AP will make the other foods metabolize different and feed the muscle so better to let this happen than add the fat/oils during those meals.

    my opinion only,

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 00126645 View Post
    just white rice.

    yeah, i'll try to take it 10 mins before food.

    I don't think that AP is irritating my stomach, 'cos i feel fine right after taking it. I have problems the morning after.
    Thats why I asked. I get the same thing If I eat white rice after taking AP but unlike you this happens about 15mins after eating the rice.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    sorry - i'm getting lost on dcp - haven't figured the acronym yet. some form of cissus?
    Damage, Control, Protocol

    Contains TTA, Potassium Pyruvate, Rasberry Ketones, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, and Proponyl-Carnitine

  14. Thanks for the response Moose. Makes sense by the way. Mike

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 00126645 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have been taking AP pre-dinner only. I take it and wolf down dinner immediately. No 10 min wait.

    If I do this for 2 days in a row. I get really gassy, and sometimes when i fart, some stuff would come out with it.

    Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

    My dinner consists of lots of rice and meat and vegetables and some fats.
    Chew your food, your swallowing air, stuff comes out?, your shatting yourself or having gasssy bm's?

  16. taking AP 30 mins before food solved my problems!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. What am I doing wrong? Clogged filter?
    By AgentOrange in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 11:07 PM
  3. injections-what am i doing wrong?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 01:28 PM
  4. What Am I Doing Wrong?
    By Chad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:40 AM
Log in
Log in