Any body getting stomach problems with AP? what am I doing wrong?

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been taking AP pre-dinner only. I take it and wolf down dinner immediately. No 10 min wait.

If I do this for 2 days in a row. I get really gassy, and sometimes when i fart, some stuff would come out with it.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

My dinner consists of lots of rice and meat and vegetables and some fats.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been taking AP pre-dinner only. I take it and wolf down dinner immediately. No 10 min wait.

If I do this for 2 days in a row. I get really gassy, and sometimes when i fart, some stuff would come out with it.

1. Don't "wolf down" your meal. Chew, chew and swallow at a nice pace.

2. If AP truley does irritate your stomach than buffer the lining of the stomach before taking AP. How? Cissus has been compared favorably to Sucralfate...a chalky pill designed to coat stomach ulcers before a meal to lessen irritation. So taking Cissus before AP may help.

3. You could buy some digestive enzymes to help digest your food.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Take it 10 minutes before eating and report back...

Awards
Are you eating brown rice?
just white rice. :)

yeah, i'll try to take it 10 mins before food.

I don't think that AP is irritating my stomach, 'cos i feel fine right after taking it. I have problems the morning after.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I have alittle gas too... I dont know if its from DCP or the AP

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found that when I was taking AP solo for over a week, I actually started having less stomach problems. I chalk increased regularity up as yet another ap benefit.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i had all of these problems when i was not getting a good high carb meal 10-15 minutes right after taking AP. Even now I still would say that I on occasion may need to go to the bathroom immediately after or before w/o after my pre w/o meal dosage. i have began oatmeal and it helps to a degree.

mwkcronin

Awards
How much fat is recommended after taking the AP? Thought I read that the less the better. Also, one should not take the Ap with flax, and or fish oil with the AP, and or part of meal 15 minutes after taking the supplement?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
How much fat is recommended after taking the AP? Thought I read that the less the better. Also, one should not take the Ap with flax, and or fish oil with the AP, and or part of meal 15 minutes after taking the supplement?
i would go with the natural occuring fat that may be with any protein/meat/or carb you are using in your post dose meal. take the flax and fish later on empty (or full if you prefere) stomach independant of your AP doses. Fat/oil matabolizes differently in the body than other foods. AP will make the other foods metabolize different and feed the muscle so better to let this happen than add the fat/oils during those meals.

my opinion only,

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
just white rice. :)

yeah, i'll try to take it 10 mins before food.

I don't think that AP is irritating my stomach, 'cos i feel fine right after taking it. I have problems the morning after.
Thats why I asked. I get the same thing If I eat white rice after taking AP but unlike you this happens about 15mins after eating the rice.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry - i'm getting lost on dcp - haven't figured the acronym yet. some form of cissus?
Damage, Control, Protocol

Contains TTA, Potassium Pyruvate, Rasberry Ketones, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, and Proponyl-Carnitine

mwkcronin

Awards
Thanks for the response Moose. Makes sense by the way. Mike

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Chew your food, your swallowing air, stuff comes out?, your shatting yourself or having gasssy bm's?

Awards
taking AP 30 mins before food solved my problems! :)