Taking these supps with AP?

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Seems as though there are certain products that we should not take while using the AP. Does anyone know if there would be a problem taking these supplements with the AP?

Xtend
E-bol
Animal Stak 2
Animal Pak

From what I've read thus far, most of the replies do not make sense regarding this topic. Most products out there contain ingredients not to be taken with the AP. thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think the only thing to avoid taking with AP are other insulin potentiating/mimicking compounds (ex. ALA). I don't believe that there are any other supplement contraindications.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I think the only thing to avoid taking with AP are other insulin potentiating/mimicking compounds (ex. ALA). I don't believe that there are any other supplement contraindications.
Yesh.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
AP hands down is the best legal product on the market! Ya, Im the Ap pimp!

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Thanks guys for the feedback. John, did you gain any fat by adding the additional ingredients to the mix? Mike

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the feedback. John, did you gain any fat by adding the additional ingredients to the mix? Mike
I didn't gain fat because I added AP to my actual stack, if this is what you're asking. I started a few days ago and love it so far. The only fat fain I got was minimal and it was at the beginning of the stack, because of increased cals.

Did I answer your question?

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Thanks John, you are the man! Sorry to ask these questions, but am impressed by your cander and knowledge. One more thing I promise.

How much clean weight have you put on since using the AP, and how how much fat lost. Or, if the weight is stable, have you lost inches around the waist, and look larger via the mirror? thanks Mike

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John, you are the man! Sorry to ask these questions, but am impressed by your cander and knowledge. One more thing I promise.

How much clean weight have you put on since using the AP, and how how much fat lost. Or, if the weight is stable, have you lost inches around the waist, and look larger via the mirror? thanks Mike
Well, I am currently on day 5, and have noticed really good pumps within the first dose, which was pre wo. The pumps feel like DOMS, but you still have plenty of power. This is how the deepness of the pumps feel. I don't know if it's me, but yes, I noticed that my abs look a little bit better. Please don't count it as a fat loss for now, as I just stopped taking creatine, and water retention is going to increase definition as well. Stay tuned to my log to know more ;)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
r u planning on taking VAnimal Stak 2 and Animal Pak together. that may be overkill on some nutrients.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Animal Pak by itself is overkill :)
no - animal pak and animal stak together. i was under the imperssoin they are similiar in that they have the same vits/mins combos.

but i stand not only to be corrected but wrong. . . :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just meant that the Pak has way too much useless stuff in there. Also, Stak2 is meant to be a test booster. Animal Pak is just a overpriced multi.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I just meant that the Pak has way too much useless stuff in there. Also, Stak2 is meant to be a test booster. Animal Pak is just a overpriced multi.
i think we are on same track - opposite ends - but same mission. kind of an over/under kill. . . .:icon_lol:

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Seems as though there are certain products that we should not take while using the AP. Does anyone know if there would be a problem taking these supplements with the AP?

Xtend
E-bol
Animal Stak 2
Animal Pak

From what I've read thus far, most of the replies do not make sense regarding this topic. Most products out there contain ingredients not to be taken with the AP. thanks
This is an awesome stack from what I'm seeing. The E-Bol is a BEAUTIFUL compliment if you ask me. Was thinking of eventually stacking these two down the line also....GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
Can't go wrong with the Xtend...CM kicks ass
and I'll be starting Animal Stak 2 (2 containers = 6 week cycle following label instructions) in about two weeks.
Expensive stack but flat out gorgeous nonetheless
good luck!! and keep us posted on the results of this stack!!!