critique my stack

charger71

Awards
  • Established
first let me say im new to this forum but not new to bodybuilding or supplements. im currently on a mega-TRN/ergomax lmg cycle and i have a nice stack set up for when im done to hopefully help my keep gaining before i start epistane in a few months, let me know what you think.

jungle warfare, BAM, purple wraath, white blood, creatine mono and cee, glutamine, retain, reduce xt.

should i run them all together or stack them separatly?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is to do some research - what are your goals. By your question - it looks like you are confusing stacking and cycling. What is your "stack" for when you are done - this is when you should be looking at PCT - not a continuation stack.

you could consider running BAM with what you are currently taking or use it after to maintain the edge from your cycle while you are on your PCT. Jungle Warefare can be used to optimized your current cycle as well as provice AI but I am not sure you need that with trn/lmg.

you can take the creatine and glutamine always. i believe retain is an after cycle product good during PCT.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i already have my pct set up, these are all supplements that i picked up to help my keep my gains. basically i know im gonna take it all at once other then the JW and BAM, should i ren them separately or run them together?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
alri has a stack suggestion that provides a protocol for running jw and bam together at their site. i have problems taking ai products with bam and mass fx - i take nolvadex once a day as opposed to jw or hyperdrol.

good luck guy

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
oh yea - let me know how it goes

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
first let me say im new to this forum but not new to bodybuilding or supplements. im currently on a mega-TRN/ergomax lmg cycle and i have a nice stack set up for when im done to hopefully help my keep gaining before i start epistane in a few months, let me know what you think.

jungle warfare, BAM, purple wraath, white blood, creatine mono and cee, glutamine, retain, reduce xt.

should i run them all together or stack them separatly?
What dosages of Epistane do you plan on running?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna do a 2 week cycle with a week pct, but since you and others have been seeing such good gains in the 4th week i think im gonna run it 4 weeks 20, 30, 40, 40, for cutting. it wont be for another 2-3 months so ill get to read a lot more logs and make my final decision by then :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was gonna do a 2 week cycle with a week post cycle therapy, but since you and others have been seeing such good gains in the 4th week i think im gonna run it 4 weeks 20, 30, 40, 40, for cutting. it wont be for another 2-3 months so ill get to read a lot more logs and make my final decision by then :)
There ya go ;). It has a very high anabolic value so when the protein is kept high it can definitely spare muscle very well. I'll be checking back.