Anabolic Pump For Bulking?

mookie45

Awards
I am looking to bulk up and right now I'm 5'9" 155lbs. I figured I would be eating 5 full meals a day, 3 homemade protein/weightgainer shakes, and creatine.

I was wondering if I can stack these supplement with Anabolic Pump as well? If so, what specific types of foods (carbohydrates) are best to achieve maximum results on the AP?:think:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
AP is PERFECT for bulking, that should be it's #1 use imho. As for carbohydrates just eat lots of low glycemic complex carbs and quality proteins.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
AP is PERFECT for bulking, that should be it's #1 use imho. As for carbohydrates just eat lots of low glycemic complex carbs and quality proteins.
Agreed 100%. Best bulking tool I've used and I've used many.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but at 5'9" 155 you already aren't eating enough. You need to eat that much more for AP to be really effective during a bulk. I'd say make sure you can get yourself to eat enough to gain weight without first. Just my $.02.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Yeah, I agree. I was 5'8/135 at age 21 and got up to 165 by age 24...the only thing I changed was how much I ate. I literally didn't take any supplements to get that point. I didn't know a lot about cals and macros then, so I go from ripped six pack to barely any abs, but it was well worth the size IMO.

How old are you and how do you keep track of calories? I suggest FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal ...oh, and to your question about carbs and AP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usplabs-synergymuscle/59010-most-effecient-carb.html?highlight=carbs+ap

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering, but how many people have entered your AP contest? I was thinking about entering, but a lot of change$ on the home front have been keeping me from doing so. Anway, keep up the great innovation!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree w/ everyones comments - eat more!

RD929

Awards
I haven't been able to find many ectomorph logs

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i think most people have put on weight while using this product. even those cutting