• all they whey

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Which whey isolate is better in your opinion - annobolic innovations or all the whey?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
They are both so similar. Go with the one you get the better deal on or like the taste of better....which ever one is more important to you. I like the taste of all the AI samples I tried. The chocolate banana was awesome. I havent had ATW in a long time so I cant really remember, but I just ordered some chocolate ATW and will let ya know the taste.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Go with AI - ATW shipping is awful and I haven't gotten any customer service as of late.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Which whey isolate is better in your opinion - annobolic innovations or all the whey?
Annabolic Innovation's hands down...

Crowler's the man when it comes to flavoring and quality. :thumbsup:

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am humbled by the above posts. Just want to make sure you know you can purchase Anabolic Innovations protein from Nutra Planet or Custom Nutrition Warehouse. They both ship orders our within one day.

Products By Anabolic Innovations

Anabolic Innovations : Custom Nutrition Warehouse

If you would like to try before you buy you have two things you can do.

Order some samples for $1 here: Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Trial Samples You can request 3 flavors of isolate protein powder or Excell.

Or you can purchase $75 worth of supplements from Nutra Planet and you will receive a sample of our protein powder starting in about 3 days. We just sent them about 100 - 125 samples.

CROWLER

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback and comments so far - thanks.

xcendo

Awards
I've heard great things about ATW's products, but I've just had a terrible and prolonged experience with shipping and customer service. I haven't heard of anyone having a satisfactory experience with them lately. You should probably go with AI.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I just forked out a buck for some AI samples, woo hoo :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Can I get 3 samples for $1 even up here in Canada?

Sure buddy we can do that. Hey it is the LEAST we can do for someone freezing their AZZ off up there :)

CROWLER

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon bun from ATW is awesome...the samples of other flavors I got from them were good, but cin. was by far the best. I've never tried AI, but have heard good things about them.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Go with AI - ATW shipping is awful and I haven't gotten any customer service as of late.
What is your name and order number? I don't recall getting an email from you in my [email protected] inbox. I also don't recall getting a call on 800-866-1970. Ask anyone on AM....if you contact me....I go all out for you....but I can't do anything if you don't contact me.....my info is in my signature on every post I make. Also did you take the advice that is in the ATW forum? Preferential treatment is given to AM members i.e. put "Anabolic Minds Priority Shipping" in the comments of your order. Did you take advantage of any of the discount codes that I have offered?

-Priority shipping
-extra discounts for AM members
-personal attention on your order from yours truly (only works if you give me a personal "heads up".

If you followed these things I garauntee you would be giving your vote for ATW.

Call/email me if you are having an issue, give me the details, and then I go to work for you. I am the contact for AM members and I do what I can for my loyal customers.

Matt
All The Whey Nutrition
[email protected]
Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein and Nutrition Supplements
Nutrition Designed with Women in Mind
1-800-866-1970
M-F 7pm-10pm EST
Sat 10am-5pm EST
5% off your order when you use >> matt05 << coupon code and put "Matt" in the comments of your order!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Any youse guys wanna buy my vote? Send me 2lbs and its yours! Send me 5lbs and I will talk smack about the other company.

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have to say in Matt's defense I have watched for MONTHS as people post over and over that they haven't been able to reach anyone at ATW.

Then Matt posts just call me at the number in my sig during my office hours. Turns out sure enough the person calls during those hours and talks to Matt. He is a good man tackling a tough job.

CROWLER

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
I have to say in Matt's defense I have watched for MONTHS as people post over and over that they haven't been able to reach anyone at ATW.

Then Matt posts just call me at the number in my sig during my office hours. Turns out sure enough the person calls during those hours and talks to Matt. He is a good man tackling a tough job.

CROWLER
I totally hear were you are coming from Crowler I just think it is really sad when you have to go to a particular representative of a company to get decent service. If you go to Matt you get all of these benefits when really each and every customer should be receiving the same benefits. Just my .02

Therefore support Anabolic Innovations!!! ... not to mention their protein is to die for!!... MMM mmm GOod

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go ahead and buy a few AI samples, since I hadn't tried them out yet. The flavors look good.

Einherjar

Awards
AllTheWhey is the best IF you're ordering in bulk.

Otherwise, their shipping will eat you alive. I'd go with AI, just because they don't charge $14 for shipping.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Any youse guys wanna buy my vote? Send me 2lbs and its yours! Send me 5lbs and I will talk smack about the other company.
I can send you a sample...but I don't know if you ever saw my "Refer a Friend" promotion?

check it out...

Refer a friend...get 2lbs of Blend!

That's right! Refer a friend to All The Whey and reap the rewards! Free 2 lbs of Whey Protein Blend!!

Here is the deal.....

...refer a friend so they place an order with us through the ATW website....
.....in the comments of the order they must put a few things; the name of the person who referred them to ATW (That's you!)& your email address....

When I receive the order I will contact you through email....Then it's just a matter of confirming your address and what flavor you prefer and I'll send your 2 lbs of Whey Protein Blend to you.

**You must refer a NEW customer! If you refer to us someone who is already in our records then the offer is void!**

Let me know or better yet just have a friend place an order!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I tried to reference a thread on BN where I gave a glowing review of ATW cinnabon and told ppl to try it...talked a friend into it, etc, not even knowing about the promo. When I asked if they could honor it since I got them a new customer that loves it and even reordered, I was told since it wasn't listed on his order that I referred him, I couldn't get the 2 free lbs.

I know it wasn't done the official way, but hell, i got them a new customer that's already spent like $60 bucks w/ them, so I kind of thought they might go ahead and hook me up, as a thank you, since this is an extremely competitive business, but they didn't.

I do need to say, I asked Matt to check on it for me and he did ask his boss to honor it, so nothing at all against him, but I was kinda surprised his boss wasn't psyched enough about my review on a forum and getting them a new customer who's ordered twice because of it, to go ahead and hook me up. Business must be good enough that they don't feel like it was worthwhile.

JJC

Awards
  • Established

Order some samples for $1 here: Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Trial Samples You can request 3 flavors of isolate protein powder or Excell.
This is probably one of the best ideas ever for a supplement company. I just ordered a sample of Peanut Butter Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Cookies & Cream. I'm dying to try out your WPI for multiple reasons: what I've heard about the amazing taste, great price on 5 lb tubs, and just the fact that it is WPI!

If these taste as good as I hope, AI will be receiving all of my protein orders from here on out!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am humbled by the above posts. Just want to make sure you know you can purchase Anabolic Innovations protein from Nutra Planet or Custom Nutrition Warehouse. They both ship orders our within one day.

Products By Anabolic Innovations

Anabolic Innovations : Custom Nutrition Warehouse

Or you can purchase $75 worth of supplements from Nutra Planet and you will receive a sample of our protein powder starting in about 3 days. We just sent them about 100 - 125 samples.

CROWLER
WOW! That is a great deal! :dance:

Workin