Colon Cleanse

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Have been hearing alot about this lately, but interested in knowing if anyone has used an effective colon cleanse product. If so, what exactly, dosage, and for how long.

Have heard of the following suggestions:

- Psyllium Husk powder or capsules
- Metamucil
- Black Walnut Hull Tincture
- Wormwood capsules
- Oxyflush
- Advanced Cleanse Smart
- Colonix

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Have been hearing alot about this lately, but interested in knowing if anyone has used an effective colon cleanse product. If so, what exactly, dosage, and for how long.

Have heard of the following suggestions:

- Psyllium Husk powder or capsules
- Metamucil
- Black Walnut Hull Tincture
- Wormwood capsules
- Oxyflush
- Advanced Cleanse Smart
- Colonix
Try an all liquid diet...including protein shakes, 100% juice's and water....for 3 days. In your shakes, add 3 grams of Psyllium Husk Fiber each time you drink them. Be sure to drink at least a gallon or more per day of water...It's not easy but you'll feel like a new man when its over ;-) If your brave, add senna to the mix in the evenings...but start at a low dose.

Good luck!

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks! :)

Any suggestions on the daily amout of Psyllium Husk Fiber and Senna?

Looked on NP...would something like the Now Foods Whole Psyllium Husk work well? Would the Now Foods Psyllium Caps work equally as well?

If an all liquid diet isn't possible, would the Psyllium Husk Fiber still have a similar effect?

Tried finding Senna, but only found it to be included in several products, nothing by itself; any suggestions?

Was looking on NP and also saw CleanseSmart which seems to be a combination of 15 herbs and is a 2 part program used for 30 days.

As much as the all liquid diet is probably most effective, just not sure how likely it will be to follow it for 3 days.

Try an all liquid diet...including protein shakes, 100% juice's and water....for 3 days. In your shakes, add 3 grams of Psyllium Husk Fiber each time you drink them. Be sure to drink at least a gallon or more per day of water...It's not easy but you'll feel like a new man when its over ;-) If your brave, add senna to the mix in the evenings...but start at a low dose.

Good luck!

Workin

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 days is tough. I went 3.5 once. I was hating fruit by the time it was over. I was trying to do a week either 5 or 7 days, it sucked. I guess I felt better afterwards, but really I was just glad it was over.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Colon cleanse is not good for your health. Not a good idea unless your getting a colonoscopy

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! :)

Any suggestions on the daily amout of Psyllium Husk Fiber and Senna?

Looked on NP...would something like the Now Foods Whole Psyllium Husk work well? Would the Now Foods Psyllium Caps work equally as well?

If an all liquid diet isn't possible, would the Psyllium Husk Fiber still have a similar effect?

Tried finding Senna, but only found it to be included in several products, nothing by itself; any suggestions?

Was looking on NP and also saw CleanseSmart which seems to be a combination of 15 herbs and is a 2 part program used for 30 days.

As much as the all liquid diet is probably most effective, just not sure how likely it will be to follow it for 3 days.
I prefer the powder Psyllium Husk fiber to the caps as I add it to my shakes when I take it and feel it works better. I'm sure the caps would work fine however.

As far as brand names, I'm sure Now Foods puts out a good product from what I can see. Senna can be found at any grocery store in the laxatives section...look for "natural laxitives"....and it's cheap. I would start with the lowest recommend dose and slowly increase from there.
Cleanse Smart is another good option, just a bit more pricey.

I would add Poseidon to this stack as well. I'm a bit biased, but it is excellent at detoxing your system. It would be a perfect addition to your cleanse diet and keep you toxin free after its over. Products By Nimbus Nutrition

As someone mentioned, getting through the liquid diet for 3 days is not the most fun time in the world. If done properly however, You will be very happy you did it and feel much better afterwords.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Colon cleanse is not good for your health. Not a good idea unless your getting a colonoscopy
I agree...a TRUE colon cleanse is much different than what is described here and is not something that should be normally done as it depletes the body of many vital nutrients. What is described above in this thread is actually a very healthy way to "clean your system out" of a great deal of toxins, bad bacteria and such.

You do make a good point though maddenizor, and thank you for bringing it up. Many people get confused and end up causing their bodies more harm than good when trying to complete a cleansing program.

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked on NP...would something like the Now Foods Whole Psyllium Husk work well?
You want psyllium husk powder, not the whole. Whole psyllium leaves a pretty grainy texture and for me it's a lot less effective in promoting healthy bm's. The powder mixes much better and absorbes a lot more liquid, making it a much better bulking agent IMO.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So if the 3 day all liquid approach doesn't sound likely, would you recommend going with just the powder Psyllium Husk fiber for a certain number of days? Would it still be effective? If so, now many grams of powder Psyllium Husk fiber per day?

Guess what I am really trying to figure out is being realistic and I honestly don't see how I can do all liquids for 3 days. Therefore, would something like the Cleanse Smart be the better approach for me to carry it out over 30 days or still better to just add a certain number of grams of powder Psyllium Husk fiber to my daily intake?

Sorry for all the questions, but never done this before. :)

I prefer the powder Psyllium Husk fiber to the caps as I add it to my shakes when I take it and feel it works better. I'm sure the caps would work fine however.

As far as brand names, I'm sure Now Foods puts out a good product from what I can see. Senna can be found at any grocery store in the laxatives section...look for "natural laxitives"....and it's cheap. I would start with the lowest recommend dose and slowly increase from there.
Cleanse Smart is another good option, just a bit more pricey.

I would add Poseidon to this stack as well. I'm a bit biased, but it is excellent at detoxing your system. It would be a perfect addition to your cleanse diet and keep you toxin free after its over. Products By Nimbus Nutrition

As someone mentioned, getting through the liquid diet for 3 days is not the most fun time in the world. If done properly however, You will be very happy you did it and feel much better afterwords.

Workin

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend Dr. Schultzes products. I have done the intestinal cleanse and it "really works". We have the Liver, Gallbladder,and Kidney cleanse which we haven't done yet. Check out the link and read some of the stories.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Can you clarify what link that is suppose to be for? It indicated Bodybuilding Forum - Anabolicminds.com, but actually goes to a site called herbdoc and there doesn't appear to be any stories. Is that the correct site?

I highly recommend Dr. Schultzes products. I have done the intestinal cleanse and it "really works". We have the Liver, Gallbladder,and Kidney cleanse which we haven't done yet. Check out the link and read some of the stories.

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So if the 3 day all liquid approach doesn't sound likely, would you recommend going with just the powder Psyllium Husk fiber for a certain number of days? Would it still be effective? If so, now many grams of powder Psyllium Husk fiber per day?

Guess what I am really trying to figure out is being realistic and I honestly don't see how I can do all liquids for 3 days. Therefore, would something like the Cleanse Smart be the better approach for me to carry it out over 30 days or still better to just add a certain number of grams of powder Psyllium Husk fiber to my daily intake?

Sorry for all the questions, but never done this before. :)
I would go with a good product like Cleanse Smart then...

Workin

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Can you clarify what link that is suppose to be for? It indicated Bodybuilding Forum - Anabolicminds.com, but actually goes to a site called herbdoc and there doesn't appear to be any stories. Is that the correct site?

That's the right site. Sorry about there being no stories. Here's a link to some stories and pretty pictures.

Good site: Dr. Hulda Clark Information Center - the home of the Clark zapper, cleanses programs, cure for cancer, HIV and other diseases

Colonix Internal Cleansing Program - Picture Gallery

Another halfway funny colonic adventure.

Bummed Out: The Colon Cleansing Prank

Last edited:
lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks for the info :)

Anyone familar with Enzymatic Therapy Simple Cleanse? If so, how does it compare to Cleanse Smart?

Is the use of powder Psyllium Husk fiber geared more towards solely if you are going to use it solidly (no pun intended) :rofl: for 3 days straight on a liquid diet, or can it be used in the manner how Cleanse Smart is suppose to be which is for over a 30 day period?

Finally, I am currently about half way through an 8 week NHA stack (Activate and Rebound Reloaded). Is it best to wait until the end of the cycle to do the Colon Cleanse or should it have no impact either way?

That's the right site. Sorry about there being no stories. Here's a link to some stories and pretty pictures.

Good site: Dr. Hulda Clark Information Center - the home of the Clark zapper, cleanses programs, cure for cancer, HIV and other diseases

Colonix Internal Cleansing Program - Picture Gallery

Another halfway funny colonic adventure.

Bummed Out: The Colon Cleansing Prank

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I personally take a fiber supplement every night...keeps me regular and prevents midnight cravings :pizza:

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
What is your dosage like each evening?

Still wondering if I could handle a 3 day liquid diet...how much Psyllium Husk Fiber did you consume daily when you were doing the 3 day liquid diet?

I personally take a fiber supplement every night...keeps me regular and prevents midnight cravings :pizza:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosage like each evening?

Still wondering if I could handle a 3 day liquid diet...how much Psyllium Husk Fiber did you consume daily when you were doing the 3 day liquid diet?
I use about 3 grams per night...

During a cleanse, I would use 3 grams 3 times daily...remember to drink a ton of water if you do decide to try the 3 day cleanse.

Workin

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Metamucil = Psyllium Husk
Ex-Lax = Senna

Don't bother spending extra money to get the "natural" stuff when the pharmaceutical options are literally the exact same thing. Almost all of the fancy colon cleansing products are nothing but a combo of the actives in Metamucil and Ex-Lax.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
good idea

:dance: :pizza:

Workin

That sounds like a good idea. I take liquid relaxation and melatonin and always wake up about 2 hours after i fall to sleep with a ranging hunger. As far as regular - oatmeal seems to work real good too. :dance:

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Sounds great! Which Psyllium Husk Fiber product are you currently using?

I use about 3 grams per night...

During a cleanse, I would use 3 grams 3 times daily...remember to drink a ton of water if you do decide to try the 3 day cleanse.

Workin

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Flax seed is another alternative. Not the oil. I mean flax seeds from an organic health store. You soak a teaspoon full of them in a few ounces of water and wait until they form a gel and then take about a tablespoon of this concoction at night.

:duel:

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Found Vitamin Shoppe Psyllium Husks Powder for only $4.95 for 12 oz; guess that is far cheaper than going the Metmucil route.

I am going to start with as you indicated at 3 grams 3 times daily. Although the powder is probably cheaper, for convenience and for not having to mix it each time, think I am going with capsules.

Seems the Now Foods Psyllium capsules are 3 caps = 1.5 grams so I am going with 6 caps, 3 times per day.

As I mentioned previously, just don't think I can handle all liquids for 3 days so would the dosage of the caps as I indicated above still be an effective approach for 3 days? Seems like this still might be more effective than running the CleanseSmart for 30 days?

What benefit would there be for adding the Senna for 3 days? Still don't quite understand what purpose it serves.

If 6 caps, 3 times per day, would be an effective route, then going to then reduce it to 6 caps each evening as you indicated before for the purpose of a fiber supplement.

I'm currently using the generic Vitamin Shoppe brand...

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Found Vitamin Shoppe Psyllium Husks Powder for only $4.95 for 12 oz; guess that is far cheaper than going the Metmucil route.

I am going to start with as you indicated at 3 grams 3 times daily. Although the powder is probably cheaper, for convenience and for not having to mix it each time, think I am going with capsules.

Seems the Now Foods Psyllium capsules are 3 caps = 1.5 grams so I am going with 6 caps, 3 times per day.

As I mentioned previously, just don't think I can handle all liquids for 3 days so would the dosage of the caps as I indicated above still be an effective approach for 3 days? Seems like this still might be more effective than running the CleanseSmart for 30 days?

What benefit would there be for adding the Senna for 3 days? Still don't quite understand what purpose it serves.

If 6 caps, 3 times per day, would be an effective route, then going to then reduce it to 6 caps each evening as you indicated before for the purpose of a fiber supplement.
The Senna is a natural Laxative and would help your body with the cleansing process. It's not a product I recommend taking for very long however, as you can become dependent on it.

I don't have much experience with the fiber caps but don't see why they wouldn't work as well...maybe someone else could chime in who's used capsels....

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So should Senna be used no more than for a week at a time?

Hopefully someone else can comment about the caps.

The Senna is a natural Laxative and would help your body with the cleansing process. It's not a product I recommend taking for very long however, as you can become dependent on it.

I don't have much experience with the fiber caps but don't see why they wouldn't work as well...maybe someone else could chime in who's used capsels....

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So should Senna be used no more than for a week at a time?

Hopefully someone else can comment about the caps.
I wouldn't use it for more than a week and I would only use it that long at a low-moderate dose.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Any suggestions on the dosage of Senna?

Plan on start using the Psyllium Husks Powder this weekend. Any idea if there is any point any taking my other supplements during this time such as Activate, Rebound Reloaded, etc.

Also, now sure how effective it would be working out during that timeframe while using Psyllium Husks Powder as 3 grams, 3 times per day.

I wouldn't use it for more than a week and I would only use it that long at a low-moderate dose.

Workin

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Try boiling Plantanes (green bananas) Eat those, with a liquid diet, lots of Oranges and Apples, first day, followed by prunes and lots of water*2 gallons a day* During second day, take liquid multivitamins/minerals. more boiled plantanes and lots of natural fiber. (of course you want to keep your water intake up) 4th and final day Try Psyllium Husk powder and carrot juice. By this time you shout be ****ting out allot of grey stuff.
Hope this helps, and if none of the above works. Try the reverse flush if you catch my drift.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Try boiling Plantanes (green bananas) Eat those, with a liquid diet, lots of Oranges and Apples, first day, followed by prunes and lots of water*2 gallons a day* During second day, take liquid multivitamins/minerals. more boiled plantanes and lots of natural fiber. (of course you want to keep your water intake up) 4th and final day Try Psyllium Husk powder and carrot juice. By this time you shout be ****ting out allot of grey stuff.
Hope this helps, and if none of the above works. Try the reverse flush if you catch my drift.
This would be a good plan of action as well...most likely more effective...if you can stay on just liquids and fruit for 4 days...

Here is what one leading brand recommends with there Senna product. I would cut this dose in half if using it for 1 week. Also be sure and read how much Senna is actually in the product you choose.

Recommended Dosage for a 600mg capsel:
Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times each day with an eight-ounce glass of water approximately thirty (30) minutes before mealtimes. Do not overuse (see below).

Contraindications:
Great care should be taken with the use of Senna. Pregnant, nursing or menstruating women should not use Senna, and it is not appropriate for children under six years of age. People with intestinal blockage, inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal ulcers, undiagnosed stomach pain or appendicitis symptoms must avoid Senna. Senna can cause cramping, nausea and diarrhea, and the urine may take on a reddish hue (which is harmless). Long-term use is not recommended (more than one week at a time), since it may cause dependence and a weakened colon, aggravate constipation and result in a loss of potassium and other vital minerals, which is particularly dangerous to people with heart rhythm irregularities. Chronic constipation is usually indicative of another condition and should always be discussed with a physician.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Going to try to pick up some Senna today and start this evening.

So as for intake, mainly focus solely on liquids and fruit. Any other suggestions? Just fruit, fruit, and more fruit? LOL

So I guess trying to workout over the next day or two while doing this would be rather useless?

This would be a good plan of action as well...most likely more effective...if you can stay on just liquids and fruit for 4 days...

Here is what one leading brand recommends with there Senna product. I would cut this dose in half if using it for 1 week. Also be sure and read how much Senna is actually in the product you choose.

Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times each day with an eight-ounce glass of water approximately thirty (30) minutes before mealtimes. Do not overuse (see below).

Contraindications:
Great care should be taken with the use of Senna. Pregnant, nursing or menstruating women should not use Senna, and it is not appropriate for children under six years of age. People with intestinal blockage, inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal ulcers, undiagnosed stomach pain or appendicitis symptoms must avoid Senna. Senna can cause cramping, nausea and diarrhea, and the urine may take on a reddish hue (which is harmless). Long-term use is not recommended (more than one week at a time), since it may cause dependence and a weakened colon, aggravate constipation and result in a loss of potassium and other vital minerals, which is particularly dangerous to people with heart rhythm irregularities. Chronic constipation is usually indicative of another condition and should always be discussed with a physician.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Going to try to pick up some Senna today and start this evening.

So as for intake, mainly focus solely on liquids and fruit. Any other suggestions? Just fruit, fruit, and more fruit? LOL

So I guess trying to workout over the next day or two while doing this would be rather useless?
If you can handle that for a few days, it will do wonders for cleaning out your system.

As far as exercise, maybe some light cardio and/or weight training but nothing to intense. Let your body rest and detox.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Was at Walmart today and ended up buying the Equate Fiber Therapy, Sugar Free, Orange Flavor. 23.3 oz container for $5. Has 114 teaspoon doses.

Does it sound about right of one teaspoon of Psyllium Husks Powder = 3.4 grams.

Not sure if the teaspoon should be heaping or not, but recall you recommending 3 grams, 3 times per day.

So based on the information on the label, it seemed to indicate that the Psyllium Husks Powder was a laxative. What is the purpose then of also using Senna at the same time as it seems rather redudant?

If you can handle that for a few days, it will do wonders for cleaning out your system.

As far as exercise, maybe some light cardio and/or weight training but nothing to intense. Let your body rest and detox.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Was at Walmart today and ended up buying the Equate Fiber Therapy, Sugar Free, Orange Flavor. 23.3 oz container for $5. Has 114 teaspoon doses.

Does it sound about right of one teaspoon of Psyllium Husks Powder = 3.4 grams.

Not sure if the teaspoon should be heaping or not, but recall you recommending 3 grams, 3 times per day.

So based on the information on the label, it seemed to indicate that the Psyllium Husks Powder was a laxative. What is the purpose then of also using Senna at the same time as it seems rather redudant?
Fiber is a none stimulatory lax...the two make a great 1-2 punch for clensing...this is why many cleansing kits you'll find contain both.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So it seems like some of those kits that claim to be total body cleanse, you can get the same results with Psyllium Husks Powder + Senna at a far lower cost?

Notice some of them include a liver cleanse too.

Is Psyllium Husks Powder + Senna more than sufficient then?

Fiber is a none stimulatory lax...the two make a great 1-2 punch for clensing...this is why many cleansing kits you'll find contain both.

Workin

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That should be fine.Myself I get the Super colon cleanse from GNC (its the only thing that I get there though) Right off the top of my head I cant remember what all is in it but WOW will it free up some space in the ole colon.LOL

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So it seems like some of those kits that claim to be total body cleanse, you can get the same results with Psyllium Husks Powder + Senna at a far lower cost?

Notice some of them include a liver cleanse too.

Is Psyllium Husks Powder + Senna more than sufficient then?
With the diet you plan to follow...yes.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Is it the Health Plus Inc. Super Colon Cleanse NIGHT, Health Plus Inc. Super Colon Cleanse 12 oz powder, or the Health Plus Inc. Super Colon Cleanse 120 caps?

That should be fine.Myself I get the Super colon cleanse from GNC (its the only thing that I get there though) Right off the top of my head I cant remember what all is in it but WOW will it free up some space in the ole colon.LOL

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
As for Senna, noticed the label you referenced indicated:

Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times each day with an eight-ounce glass of water approximately thirty (30) minutes before mealtimes.

Finally picked this up yesterday and the the label indicates the following:

Sennosides 8.6 mg in each tablet. Adults - 2 tablets once a day; maximum of 4 tablets twice a day.

Is this the same type product you were referring to? Sounds alot different. :think:

With the diet you plan to follow...yes.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
As for Senna, noticed the label you referenced indicated:

Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times each day with an eight-ounce glass of water approximately thirty (30) minutes before mealtimes.

Finally picked this up yesterday and the the label indicates the following:

Sennosides 8.6 mg in each tablet. Adults - 2 tablets once a day; maximum of 4 tablets twice a day.

Is this the same type product you were referring to? Sounds alot different. :think:

You just have a more concentrated version. If you walk into GNC, you'll see they sell Senna at around 600mgs per capsule. With the product you have, if cleansing for 1 week, take 1 tablet 2 times per day for days 1-3. Days 4-7 take 2 tablets 2 times per day.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks...as for the dosage of Senna, would you take it first thing in the morning, evening, or dose it with the Psyllium Husks Powder dosage?

You just have a more concentrated version. If you walk into GNC, you'll see they sell Senna at around 600mgs per capsule. With the product you have, if cleansing for 1 week, take 1 tablet 2 times per day for days 1-3. Days 4-7 take 2 tablets 2 times per day.

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...as for the dosage of Senna, would you take it first thing in the morning, evening, or dose it with the Psyllium Husks Powder dosage?
1 am, 1 pm...with or without the fiber. Drink a ton of water.

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Trying to take in mainly fruit when it comes to solid foods, but sure isn't easy. Doing Psyllium Husks Powder at 3 grams, 3 times per day. One dosage upon waking up, one in the early afternoon, and one before bedtime. Doing the Senna I have at one tablet mid morning and another tablet late afternoon. In another day, going to then increase the Senna to two tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the late afternoon.

Been guzzling the Crystal Light like crazy and sure haven't had many cravings like :pizza: Guess the Psyllium Husks Powder is really filling me up. :)

you should be fine...try the Poseidon route :D Talk about rejuvenating your system!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Trying to take in mainly fruit when it comes to solid foods, but sure isn't easy. Doing Psyllium Husks Powder at 3 grams, 3 times per day. One dosage upon waking up, one in the early afternoon, and one before bedtime. Doing the Senna I have at one tablet mid morning and another tablet late afternoon. In another day, going to then increase the Senna to two tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the late afternoon.

Been guzzling the Crystal Light like crazy and sure haven't had many cravings like :pizza: Guess the Psyllium Husks Powder is really filling me up. :)

Psyllium Husks Powder is the cheapest, most effective appetite control supplement on the market IMHO.

Glad to hear it's going well ;-)

Workin

eagle411000

eagle411000

Awards
The most effective colon cleanse I ever used is called Rejuvenation, it is 100% organic, after all, the idea behind a colon cleanse is to eliminate toxic fecal matter build up and not add to the cause...you can check that product out at epiphanycreations.com

Hope this helps some...

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks, but WOW! $50.00????? :eek:

Noticed it does contain Psyllium Husks Powder...so you have used it for 5 days at a time. Ever used just Psyllium Husks Powder? If so, how does it compare?

The most effective colon cleanse I ever used is called Rejuvenation, it is 100% organic, after all, the idea behind a colon cleanse is to eliminate toxic fecal matter build up and not add to the cause...you can check that product out at epiphanycreations.com

Hope this helps some...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but WOW! $50.00????? :eek:

Noticed it does contain Psyllium Husks Powder...so you have used it for 5 days at a time. Ever used just Psyllium Husks Powder? If so, how does it compare?
Seriously, save your money and just buy some Ex-Lax (senna) and Metamucil (psyllium). These are the two ingredients in Rejuvenation responsible for the bulk of its effect. The cheap OTC medicines are EXACTLY the same as these expensive natural formulas.

Colon "cleansing" is not rocket science. The idea that it is packed with toxins and accumulated fecal matter is a bunch of nonsense spouted to sell supplements. The intestines are generally quite clean; they look like the inside of your mouth.

All you need is an effective laxative and a 24-hr fast and the colon will be completely, 100% "cleansed". Don't believe me? Check out the pictures:

Here's a picture from the small intestine:
http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~nchang/personal/sickness/smallint.JPG

Here's one from the colon:
http://www.gaspa.com/Photos/COLON-1.JPG

Here's one from the large intestine:
http://www.dhmc.org/dhmc-internet-upload/file_collection/colonscopy.jpg
In the bottom photo, you can see the instrument about to remove a polyp.

Seriously, anybody who spends $50 on a colon "cleansing" is wasting $45.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Still running the Psyllium Husks Powder at 3 grams, 3 times per day and the Senna at 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. Haven't managed to do the all liquid route, but it still seems to have proven to be quite effective.

Seriously, save your money and just buy some Ex-Lax (senna) and Metamucil (psyllium). These are the two ingredients in Rejuvenation responsible for the bulk of its effect. The cheap OTC medicines are EXACTLY the same as these expensive natural formulas.

Colon "cleansing" is not rocket science. The idea that it is packed with toxins and accumulated fecal matter is a bunch of nonsense spouted to sell supplements. The intestines are generally quite clean; they look like the inside of your mouth.

All you need is an effective laxative and a 24-hr fast and the colon will be completely, 100% "cleansed". Don't believe me? Check out the pictures:

Here's a picture from the small intestine:
http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~nchang/personal/sickness/smallint.JPG

Here's one from the colon:
http://www.gaspa.com/Photos/COLON-1.JPG

Here's one from the large intestine:
http://www.dhmc.org/dhmc-internet-upload/file_collection/colonscopy.jpg
In the bottom photo, you can see the instrument about to remove a polyp.

Seriously, anybody who spends $50 on a colon "cleansing" is wasting $45.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Harry Manback Nutrition / Health 6
Weight Loss 1
Nutrition / Health 48