Synephrine and Mega Hoodia

  1. Smile Synephrine and Mega Hoodia


    Between Synephrine and Mega Hoodia, is one more effective than the other or do they work best used together?

    If so, how is this dosage look?

    Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner

    Mega Hoodia 250mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246
    Between Synephrine and Mega Hoodia, is one more effective than the other or do they work best used together?

    If so, how is this dosage look?

    Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner

    Mega Hoodia 250mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner
    They work completely differently in your body.
    Hoodia is more of an appetite suppressant (although Synephrine can be as well). Reduces your cravings, etc..

    Synephrine is more of a stimulant and will therefore help you loose weight by increasing your metabolism. To get more detailed..if you care, lol...It is a direct acting alpha agonist with relatively slight activation of beta receptors, via release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. It's not as effective as Ephdrine for fat loss because Ephdrine acts mostly on BETA receptors. Beta receptors, especially beta-3 receptors, are the key to burning fat. Synephrine is a good substitute IMO however.

    All this to say that you would most likely get the best results stacking the 2 products together. I would take your last dose of Synephrine before 5:00 pm as it may give you problems sleeping if taken later...at least until your body gets use to it. Your dosing amounts look fine.

    Hope this helps,

    Workin

  3. THANK YOU!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    They work completely differently in your body.
    Hoodia is more of an appetite suppressant (although Synephrine can be as well). Reduces your cravings, etc..

    Synephrine is more of a stimulant and will therefore help you loose weight by increasing your metabolism. To get more detailed..if you care, lol...It is a direct acting alpha agonist with relatively slight activation of beta receptors, via release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. It's not as effective as Ephdrine for fat loss because Ephdrine acts mostly on BETA receptors. Beta receptors, especially beta-3 receptors, are the key to burning fat. Synephrine is a good substitute IMO however.

    All this to say that you would most likely get the best results stacking the 2 products together. I would take your last dose of Synephrine before 5:00 pm as it may give you problems sleeping if taken later...at least until your body gets use to it. Your dosing amounts look fine.

    Hope this helps,

    Workin
    •   
       


  4. custom used to have lean support with both in it. my wife liked it but its not as much of a stim as the e/c stack.

  5. For just appetite, any idea the effectiveness of Zappetite by Thermolife.



    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    custom used to have lean support with both in it. my wife liked it but its not as much of a stim as the e/c stack.

  6. not sure on that one.

  7. Hoodia feedback has been mixed on the majority of boards I read. On the other hand, synephrine is almost ubiquitously reported to have significant, prolonged anorectic effects.

    Synephrine gets my vote.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!
    My pleasure ;-)

    Workin

  9. Does the dosage of Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner sound about right from what you have seen?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Hoodia feedback has been mixed on the majority of boards I read. On the other hand, synephrine is almost ubiquitously reported to have significant, prolonged anorectic effects.

    Synephrine gets my vote.

  10. I am sick of hoodia. Especially when sudafed works much better, and has been FDA approved.

  11. Thats a good starting point to gauge your tolerance... That wouldn't phase me a bit

  12. So regarding tolerance, if that dosage seems to work fine, would you still increase it?

    What type of dosage do you typical do as you seem to indicate much higher?


    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Thats a good starting point to gauge your tolerance... That wouldn't phase me a bit

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    So regarding tolerance, if that dosage seems to work fine, would you still increase it?

    What type of dosage do you typical do as you seem to indicate much higher?
    I would only increase the dose when you feel it is no longer effective. Only use as much as you need...no more. Remember, everyone is different and reacts differently to stimulants...just a suggestion ;-)

    Workin

  14. I take it with caffeine and yohimbine. Here is a sample of my protocol:

    1 Basic Cuts
    20mg synephrine
    2.5 mg Yohimbine HCL
    Three times daily on empty stomach

    I have a high tolerance to stimulants and have found this to be a highly effective stack. I would recommend this with 1 exception... 10 mg of synephrine instead of 20 mg and adjust as needed like Workin suggested

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    I take it with caffeine and yohimbine. Here is a sample of my protocol:

    1 Basic Cuts
    20mg synephrine
    2.5 mg Yohimbine HCL
    Three times daily on empty stomach

    I have a high tolerance to stimulants and have found this to be a highly effective stack. I would recommend this with 1 exception... 10 mg of synephrine instead of 20 mg and adjust as needed like Workin suggested
    A good stack, just keep synephrine at 10mg doses for now...as stated ;-)

    Working

  16. Always the best approach


    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I would only increase the dose when you feel it is no longer effective. Only use as much as you need...no more. Remember, everyone is different and reacts differently to stimulants...just a suggestion ;-)

    Workin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finigenx and Mega-TRN
    By BHR84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 12:06 AM
  2. Super-Drol and Mega-Zol
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Log in
Log in