trib and estrogen blocker?

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if it is required that you take an estrogen blocker if you are taking Trib?

If so, I believe the answer is no. From my understanding Test vs Estro is like tug-o-war. If you produce more of 1 you decrease the production of the other (and vice versa).

But I'm pretty sure someone else can give you a better insight on this subject, since my experience with this is quite limited.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if it is required that you take an estrogen blocker if you are taking Trib?

If so, I believe the answer is no. From my understanding Test vs Estro is like tug-o-war. If you produce more of 1 you decrease the production of the other (and vice versa).

But I'm pretty sure someone else can give you a better insight on this subject, since my experience with this is quite limited.
From what I understand, which may not be much, if you have more test circulating, there will be higher estrogen due to aromatization of test to estro.

When using something to *block* estrogen formation, this decrease in estro causes your body (via negative feedback loop) to produce more test, so that there is more test to convert to estro.

It seems that the more estro one has circulating, the less test that is made naturally.

So, increasing test increases estro. Increasing estro decreases test.

I may be way off... just going off things I've read, and I'm sure it's a LOT more complicated than this.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Trib doesn't raise test. AI's will by lowering oestrogen production, which will make the boys work harder, and you'll have higher test. levels. Trib alone won't raise test, and I don't beleive it is usefull, even though I think it might have helped me a little bit push harder, but again, it's just me.

Instead, go for some powerfull if you want an herbal product, combine with an AI if you want. You'll see better results for sure.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
AI is a aromatase inhibitor, like Rebound Reloaded, Novedex ...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
but should i used AI
What's your goals? What do you want to achieve out of this stack? Bulk up, lean down, preserve muscle during a diet...etc...

Outline those things and I would be happy to recommned a few stacks that may be very beneficial to you ;-)

Workin