Gaspari Size On Not Working

F

Fun2Train

Awards
I been taking this for 3 weeks now, I cant tell any difference in my workouts as far as energy or recovery. I just pee 10 times more often when im on it and seem to get more dehydrated. I drink over gallon and half of water a day which just ends up making me get up 4 times a night to pee. I tried it after hearing so much hype how good it was but I guess it just does not respond well to me.

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Sorry to hear about the poor results. Couple of things though, and others will hopefully chime in as well. Are you eating every 2-3 hour, carbs, fat, and protein are all at sufficient levels?

Do not think I'm trying to be condiscending, just trying to help. Take the product at the given times as well. Let us know what is going on regarding those questions. Mike

F

Fun2Train

Awards
Sorry to hear about the poor results. Couple of things though, and others will hopefully chime in as well. Are you eating every 2-3 hour, carbs, fat, and protein are all at sufficient levels?

Do not think I'm trying to be condiscending, just trying to help. Take the product at the given times as well. Let us know what is going on regarding those questions. Mike
Im on a very strict diet. My friends think im a little to "over the top" because I literally eat the exact same food everyday at the same time but its healthy and it works, every once in a blue moon I might switch up on a meal but for most part not so. I eat 3500 calories a day, 370g Protien, 240G Carbs, and about 110G fat. I eat most my carbs early on and more healthy fats at night like salmon and then cassein before bed. I eat 8 meals a day on workout days and 6 meals a day on non workout days. I eat only complex carbs on non workout days and on workout days I eat simple carbs directly after a workout like 5 rice caks with 1/3 cup dried apricots to get the insulin spike. Im pretty schoolled when it comes to nutrition. Now I take a size on shake before bed about 1 hour before bed actually so it has time to digest, always with warm water to help digestion go faster. I take during workout same way. I have been bulking now for about 10 weeks, gained 10 pounds of lean mass and about 10 pounds of fat, very easy gainer. Iv tried creatine before and actually felt the extra energy and recover time was better on it but after 3 weeks on this stuff It just seems like I end up peeing 20 times a day more :) It could be that I am on some new meds and this is keeping the creatine from being absorbed but I dont know if that is likely the case. Anyway thanks for your concerns and post it is very much appreciated.

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Not a problem, and you obviously know your stuff, kudos for that seriously. Unfortunately I'm out of ideas. The Nutrex brand is good, and really thought the Horsepower product was fast acting as well. Good luck man.

F

Fun2Train

Awards
Not a problem, and you obviously know your stuff, kudos for that seriously. Unfortunately I'm out of ideas. The Nutrex brand is good, and really thought the Horsepower product was fast acting as well. Good luck man.
Thanks for you post. I have been battling a back injury that causes some nerve damage. It doesnt affect my workout but it causes some serious migraines. Im almost cured though using Physical therapy and some back alignments but the doctor has me on a fairly high dose of Oxycodone with apap. Im thinking this may be running interference with my ability to absorb water correctly. It does give me dry mouth after taking it sometimes but hopefully I can be off of it soon. I hate taking it but right now the benefits outweigh the downside. But maybe ill get off of this stuff and give Size On one more shot if you guys think it works great for you all.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Im on a very strict diet. My friends think im a little to "over the top" because I literally eat the exact same food everyday at the same time but its healthy and it works, every once in a blue moon I might switch up on a meal but for most part not so. I eat 3500 calories a day, 370g Protien, 240G Carbs, and about 110G fat. I eat most my carbs early on and more healthy fats at night like salmon and then cassein before bed. I eat 8 meals a day on workout days and 6 meals a day on non workout days. I eat only complex carbs on non workout days and on workout days I eat simple carbs directly after a workout like 5 rice caks with 1/3 cup dried apricots to get the insulin spike. Im pretty schoolled when it comes to nutrition. Now I take a size on shake before bed about 1 hour before bed actually so it has time to digest, always with warm water to help digestion go faster. I take during workout same way. I have been bulking now for about 10 weeks, gained 10 pounds of lean mass and about 10 pounds of fat, very easy gainer. Iv tried creatine before and actually felt the extra energy and recover time was better on it but after 3 weeks on this stuff It just seems like I end up peeing 20 times a day more :) It could be that I am on some new meds and this is keeping the creatine from being absorbed but I dont know if that is likely the case. Anyway thanks for your concerns and post it is very much appreciated.
What are your current stats?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
6'1 226 Pounds, what other stats you looking for?? :)
What exactly were you expecting to get out of size on?

I'm assuming you want to put on some muscle? At 226, 3500 calories is just not enough. You simply need to eat more calories. Supplements aren't going to work miracles you still need to supply enough calories.

F

Fun2Train

Awards
What exactly were you expecting to get out of size on?

I'm assuming you want to put on some muscle? At 226, 3500 calories is just not enough. You simply need to eat more calories. Supplements aren't going to work miracles you still need to supply enough calories.
You should really read up a bit on my post before commenting, not trying to be rude but I know my body and I know what I need to eat to gain, everyone is different. Iv put on 20 pounds in past 11 weeks, 10 pounds of lean mass eating 3500 calories a day. It has taken me a long time but I have found out what puts me in that "Anabolic Zone" for me. You might not gain anything from eating 4000 calories but I can like crazy when I eat 3500 calories with the right mixture. So I was looking for some extra "supplementation" not a miracle drug to gain. I can gain fine with just my diet. Again not trying to be rude but you have to realize everyone is different and they all respond different to calories and exercise, I have found my zone and it works for me.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
You should really read up a bit on my post before commenting, not trying to be rude but I know my body and I know what I need to eat to gain, everyone is different. Iv put on 20 pounds in past 11 weeks, 10 pounds of lean mass eating 3500 calories a day. It has taken me a long time but I have found out what puts me in that "Anabolic Zone" for me. You might not gain anything from eating 4000 calories but I can like crazy when I eat 3500 calories with the right mixture. So I was looking for some extra "supplementation" not a miracle drug to gain. I can gain fine with just my diet. Again not trying to be rude but you have to realize everyone is different and they all respond different to calories and exercise, I have found my zone and it works for me.
Hey bro, you are the one who can't get size on to work for you. I'm just trying to help you find a solution. I guess you don't want suggestions, you just want to be told what you want to hear. How is this, you seem to be doing everything just right size on just musn't work for you. Or did you start a thread just to make everyone aware that Size-On didn't work for you? Sorry to hear you droped $50 on a creatine/carb supplement.

If you expect to get a boost from a supplement (ie putting on extra size) you still have to add calories to support building that new mass. Creatine isn't going to just build muscle. Also, you do realize that while 3500 calories may have gotten you to where you are but you do have to adjust your calories as you gain weight.

F

Fun2Train

Awards
Hey bro, you are the one who can't get size on to work for you. I'm just trying to help you find a solution. I guess you don't want suggestions, you just want to be told what you want to hear. How is this, you seem to be doing everything just right size on just musn't work for you. Or did you start a thread just to make everyone aware that Size-On didn't work for you? Sorry to hear you droped $50 on a creatine/carb supplement.

Also, you do realize that while 3500 calories may have gotten you to where you are but you do have to adjust your calories as you gain weight.
I realize that yes, My diet and exercise routine is always dynamic and never completely static. I was just wondering how it worked for others, I didnt post for suggestions on gaining weight or muscle but rather wondering why it didnt work for me. I have had other creatine supplements which are pretty cheap and noticed increase in energy/recover. I was wondering if others had great results with size on and if it made them have to go urinate like extra 12 times a day. I just thought it was littel unusual. So from previous experiences with creatine I was just expecting a little more energy levels and better recovery time, kinda what I got from my other creatine.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
When I tried Size On, I consumed it DURING my workout and I noticed a big differance (a lot stronger).

M

mwkcronin

Awards
Good point regarding taking it during the workout (the last post). If you are not taking it during the workout, try doing that. You mentioned when you took it, ignore the last statement if already doing so.

Join the peeing all day and night club. Suck, does it not. Going to get my prostate checked, but I just drink a ton of water all day.

Your system is either rejecting the creatine, hence the peeing 12 times a day, or you need to start taking time off from using the supplement. Do you cycle, and is your water intake the same as it always is.