what Mass FX + Hyperdrol side effects have you experienced?

B

bullet

Awards
I'm considering doing the hyperdrol plus mass fx cycle. Most of the "natural" supps that i have done in the past have come with more side effects than the steroids. JW for example made me go hypoglycemic really bad few times, plus uncotrolable rage to the point of feeling sick, plus loss of appetite, plus anxiety. After doing some research i came to the conclusion that the mormondica chirantia was most likely responsible for the hypoglycemia that i went through. As far as the hyperdrol or mass fx, what kind of side effects could i expect? my biggest concern is hypoglycemia and anxiety. Anybody experience this?

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sides that have been reported and seen through many logs is Acne, increased aggression, deep restful sleep, slight headaches, some experience calmness and general upbeat feelings.....

hope that helps.

I personally get the Acne and the aggression!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I got an alert affect from dosing MFX at 2 caps at once. Some people have also noted lethargy, but I have not experienced this myself

B

bullet

Awards
so could i run hyperdrol on a low carb leaning out diet? or would i have to keep my carbs high on it. what about Mass FX?

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
low carb or eating under maintenace is JUST FINE on MassFX! I used it originally on my cut and was able to lose fat whil maintaining and actually gain a little of muscle! IT works best as a Bulker, but a Recomp and a Cut are really good with it, too!

B

bullet

Awards
well i was thinking about running a recomp with hyperdrol + massFX. So how about hyperdrol then? i had problems with JW bc it put me in a hypoglycemic state. Since hyperdrol is somewhat similar, could it do that to me also? also anybody experience anxiety on either these two products? sorry about asking so many questions, but i've had a lot of products beforehand with other products that i've taken, so i said this time around i'm going to research more.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have not heard of anyone having anxiety or hypoglycemia on Hyperdrol.

JW and HD are similar, but evidently not in THAT respect!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
well i was thinking about running a recomp with hyperdrol + massFX. So how about hyperdrol then? i had problems with JW bc it put me in a hypoglycemic state. Since hyperdrol is somewhat similar, could it do that to me also? also anybody experience anxiety on either these two products? sorry about asking so many questions, but i've had a lot of products beforehand with other products that i've taken, so i said this time around i'm going to research more.
No, HD shouldn't do that. It's the Mormordica in the JW that does that, but HD does not contain that ingredient. JW is formulated to do this on purpose though. I'm sure the glycogenic properties are an intentional effect and not a side effect. Hypos will probably not do well on JW.

B

bullet

Awards
thanks a lot Dr. D for taking your time to answer. That just about clarified everything. thanks

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what am i, chopped liver?

j/k! glad we (Dr. D) could be of assitance!

Feel free to pop in at any time with questions!

B

bullet

Awards
what am i, chopped liver?

j/k! glad we (Dr. D) could be of assitance!

Feel free to pop in at any time with questions!

hahaha... no man it's not like that, but the Dr. D... well he's Dr.D!

A

animalXXX

Awards
that's some really good info. I'm in the same boat too. and one of his question that i also have was not really answered. what about anxiety as side effect in both Hyperdrol or Mass FX? And also since i have low blood pressure would either one of the products lower my BP even more?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
that's some really good info. I'm in the same boat too. and one of his question that i also have was not really answered. what about anxiety as side effect in both Hyperdrol or Mass FX? And also since i have low blood pressure would either one of the products lower my BP even more?
I'll ask Dr.D... but, my blood pressure has not been affected at all from these supplements. I have also noticed nothing but possible MILD anxiety.... very mild..

A

animalXXX

Awards
I'll ask Dr.D... but, my blood pressure has not been affected at all from these supplements. I have also noticed nothing but possible MILD anxiety.... very mild..
thanks. yeah i'll appreciate it if the Doctor could stop by. Jungle warfare gave me bad anxiety and i don't want to repeat that again.

B

bullet

Awards
Dr.D!!! Come back!! Can you please answer the questions? Anxiety and change in blood presure (up or down) on HD/Mass Fx are they possible??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The only case of anxiety I have seen with MFX is from by buddy HillBilly. He started at 6caps/day! The testosterone surge was too activating to his CNS apparently, because he returned to normal the next day after cutting the dose back to 4cap/d. The vasodilating effect of MFX often produces overall relaxation with improved sleep patterns and yes, it can lower blood pressure so start at only 1 or 2 caps/d if you still elect to try it. Taking a little caffeine or a b-adrenergic or even a mixed adrenergic like ephedrine HCl can help counteract that if it occurs and restore BP to a higher value. So MFX may lower blood sugar and BP slightly but not dramatically. However, if too high a dose is used this may be reversed to result in hyperactivity. Finding the right dose window is easy. Start low and work up.

The HD has forskolin which may or may not lower BP slightly but can raise blood glucose so it should kinda balance out, same with the 6-Br which will promote CNS excitation but also reduce water retention and subsequently reduce blood volume so that should be pretty balanced. HD should be rather neutral on both anxiety and BP but if you're sensitive in these areas, start with a lower dose and graduate to a higher dose once equilibration is established. I personally have never experience either of these issues with either compound, and I have double dosed them both.

If any of you guys have specific issues, just PM me. I will need to know any medical condition or meds you're on to make a proper call in specific cases.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D!!! Come back!! Can you please answer the questions? Anxiety and change in blood presure (up or down) on HD/Mass Fx are they possible??
I gotcha bro (see above post). I doubt it would be an issue, but yes it is possible.

B

bullet

Awards
hey Dr. D, so everything we've talked about Hyperdrol, does it apply to the new Hyperdrol that's just coming out too? I understand that it's a new formula so just wandering if anything in it would change what we've talked about the blood pressure anxiety or the blood sugar levels. thanks again Doctor

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey B, the HD2 will be a stronger version of the old one so the same warnings apply but with some added benefits also. An ingredient (anti-oxidant/tonic) has been included to smooth out the rough edges and make everything work even better. I have personally had great success with it. I don't have problems with low BP or low glucose but I'm hoping the formula will not just be stronger but have fewer sides for everyone too. That always the goal of a new formula.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I had no negative sides using this combo.:woohoo: