Spring Break Stack!!!

  1. Spring Break Stack!!!


    Well, I just found out im gonna be going to cancun for spring break and I just can't stop thinking about it, pretty excited.
    Anyway, I goin to be going on a hardcore cut soon so Im trying to figure out what to do. I am currently lean bulking with the alri evo(awsome btw), Superpump, Sizeon, yellow gold, and basics. I have about 15 days left of this and I couldnt be getting stronger, I just don't want to go straight to cutting and lose a lot of muscle and strength. So heres what im thinking

    -Venom tri-lean system
    -DCP
    -Poseidon
    -Thyrogen X
    -BCAA's
    -Creatine(not sure what)

    Any one have any opinions? Thanks


  2. Looks pretty good, and could be pretty effective with the proper cutting diet. I personaly don't like a creatine product on a cut as I tend to hold a lot of water on most of the creatine products on the market.(With the exception of 2cm) but that's just me, you may be diffirent. I'd say take that stack and keep using the yg/ap your using now and you should do pretty well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Looks pretty good, and could be pretty effective with the proper cutting diet. I personaly don't like a creatine product on a cut as I tend to hold a lot of water on most of the creatine products on the market.(With the exception of 2cm) but that's just me, you may be diffirent. I'd say take that stack and keep using the yg/ap your using now and you should do pretty well.
    Yea I know what you mean, I love sizeon but I tend to hold a lot of water while on it that why Im gonna stop while on the cut, I was thinking of xceed but I might just drop creatine now. I just don't want to lose a lot of strength, I possible im trying to continue to get stronger, have any options? e-bol maybe, i dunno
    •   
       


  4. E-bol might be pretty good, but honestly the strength increase I've gotten off of ap is pretty good. I'd say if you continue it's use the strength department should stay pretty similiar if not eventually get a little better. You might also look into some beta alanine or carnosine supplementation as that's been reported to really help with strength increases as well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. nice call, might get some high voltage BO. thanks man.

  6. I also recommend to stay away from size-on. Any creatine (for me) gave me a vloat so far. Horsepower is the one that gave me the least bloat of them all.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I also recommend to stay away from size-on. Any creatine (for me) gave me a vloat so far. Horsepower is the one that gave me the least bloat of them all.
    Yea thats what I was gonna do, sizeon seems to really bloat me but i do love it. Im thinking of going on a low bloating creatine then stop 2-3 weeks before the trip.

  8. Good idea. Good luck !

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    Well, I just found out im gonna be going to cancun for spring break and I just can't stop thinking about it, pretty excited.
    Anyway, I goin to be going on a hardcore cut soon so Im trying to figure out what to do. I am currently lean bulking with the alri evo(awsome btw), Superpump, Sizeon, yellow gold, and basics. I have about 15 days left of this and I couldnt be getting stronger, I just don't want to go straight to cutting and lose a lot of muscle and strength. So heres what im thinking

    -Venom tri-lean system
    -DCP
    -Poseidon
    -Thyrogen X
    -BCAA's
    -Creatine(not sure what)

    Any one have any opinions? Thanks
    Hello heavyduty,

    Looks like a good stack. Poseidon will be very synergistic with BCAA's and increase there absorption. Keep us informed as to your progress and let me know if you have any further questions ;-)

    Workin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Spring Break last chance stack!
    By natepierson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. Spring Break Mid-Cycle
    By Vtech88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 05:14 PM
  3. Spring Break
    By DaveB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 01:21 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in