Incomplete absorbtion of my supps?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
OK. Kinda gross but bear with me. I take a laundry list of supplements throughout the day, they can be seen here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58393-my-dcp-ckd.html

Sometimes about 30-60 minutes after taking a handfull of supplements, with or without food, I get the uncontrollable urge to go... uh... #2. But the liquid kind.

Anyway, knowing that most nutrients are absorbed in the lower intestine, Would diahreah shortly following the administration of my supplements interfere with their absorbtion??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think having the hershey squirts after taking them means one or more of them is not your friend. I would think the supps you are taking would not yet have made it that far in your system. Do you take them with milk or water or a shake or a mixed drink?
Is it just after the taking of supps that you get the trots or do you feel a little weird after ingesting anything?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Empty stomach with water
DCP
alcar
green tea extract
yohimbine hcl
Syneburn
Basic Cuts

With meals
Retain
borage oil
fish oil
b-complex
Sesamin

I am also on a CKD diet so that may have something to do with it

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
When passing food a general rule would be twelve hours later. supps however who knows? could be sign your body doesnt like/need/use somthing you putting in it.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Try adding allot of green fiber's and Probiotic by Now(there's pills and Powder)

Try this will changing of the diet and messing with dosages and timing. Sometimes the stomach doesn't like when its given certain things together.

Hope this helps
Dr liftalot

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Try adding allot of green fiber's and Probiotic by Now(there's pills and Powder)

Try this will changing of the diet and messing with dosages and timing. Sometimes the stomach doesn't like when its given certain things together.

Hope this helps
Dr liftalot
good idea on the healthy bacteria for the intestines.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I use Beano like there is no tomorrow, it helps allot for me. Used to be as soon as I drank a shke I would be sqauting. Not bad noew, give it a try.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Empty stomach with water
DCP
alcar
green tea extract
yohimbine hcl
Syneburn
Basic Cuts

With meals
Retain
borage oil
fish oil
b-complex
Sesamin

I am also on a CKD diet so that may have something to do with it

When I took ALCAR it made me run to the bathroom. You might try leaving that out and see what happens..

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
When I took ALCAR it made me run to the bathroom. You might try leaving that out and see what happens..
ALCAR does the same to me if taken on an empty stomach. Protein diminishs ALCAR's effects but I don't think carbs do...so for me I eat a bannana or some bread first than take the ALCAR...seems to work and no digestive trouble.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
A great aid in the absorption of nutrients by your body would be the "Vital Health Stack" being sold on Nutra Planet. It contains RPN's "Gut Health" and my company, Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon. Here's the link:
Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition Note: You must scroll down to see the stack.
One of the biggest reasons we combined these two supplements is the many people that have similar problems to you and, to a greater extent, those that suffer from vitamin and mineral deficiencies due to their bodies inability to properly absorb nutrients.

I hope this helps,

Workin

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... Adding that to my next order:)