Leptigen rebound

1. New Member
    Answers

Leptigen rebound

The Leptigen prototype II is on its way soon--no specific description of what's changed yet--but it made me wonder: nearly any supplement that alters the metabolism has a rebound effect when it's stopped. Would there be one with leptigen, and if so what and how would we ameliorate it? I don't know enough of how it works to even efficiently wonder about it.

2. New Member
    Answers

Well, if you don't know that, how 'bout this: If you used Leptigen with your T-heat, would you still have to be in either caloric deficit or ketosis?

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Well I'm speculating here (completely) that considering that Leptigens function as a replacement of leptin in the hunger/starve response system that there wouldn't be a rebound because you aren't spiking anything exactly, rather....replenishing I guess.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

Leptigens main use is allowing you to go to a lower calorie level without muscle loss so if you use it outside of a caloric deficit the only benefit wil be nutrient partitioning which while still cool is not the primary usage of the supp. If you were to use it with theat I would stil reccomend going into a deficit. Take full advantage of the lepts ability to keep you satiated

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by maggmaster
    Leptigens main use is allowing you to go to a lower calorie level without muscle loss so if you use it outside of a caloric deficit the only benefit wil be nutrient partitioning which while still cool is not the primary usage of the supp. If you were to use it with theat I would stil reccomend going into a deficit. Take full advantage of the lepts ability to keep you satiated
    I think he's asking about a rebound effect after stopping usage though, not how to use it, right?

6. Advanced Member
    Answers

yea i answered the 2nd question the first i left alone since i dont know

7. New Member
    Answers

I would think since it is raising leptin or keeping leptin levels elevated, the only rebound effect would just be leptin levels eventually dropping again.

8. New Member
    Answers

Sounds good, thanks for the replies--verily, it doth sound cool to try as I cut here, pretty soon. Guess I'll give it a go and hope I don't find my body in starvation mode at 3000 cals. per day as soon as I go off it

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeptiGen Mass test for NutraPlanet and Avant Labs
    By silverSurfer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:42 PM
  2. Leptigen Mass Log Nutraplanet/Avant Labs
    By Scottyo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:10 AM
  3. Leptigen worth it
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements