fizogen m1-bol

johnny mAc

johnny mAc

Awards
i'm currently starting an M1-bol cycle. I spent alot of time researching all the current various arginine/citrulline/& creatine supplements out there, such as pump tech, nitrix, etc, and it appears that m1-bol has the best molecular bindings of those components (more malates and ethyl esters and ketoglutarates), plus an added test booster. A few of my buddies cycled nitrix between 4 and 8 weeks and there were various opinions on the product's results. I was planning on doing the m1-bol for at least 8 weeks, since i'd imagine the first couple weeks are loading phases anyways.

To sum it up, i was curious if anybody had opinions on the product, cycle length, personal experiences with it, etc. I know the product is pricey, so don't just straight up label it a ****ty product solely based on the price. any personal feedback would be greatly appreciated.

:bruce1:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not very impressive formula. I must say this is something I wouldn't recommend, as they're selling their name. I briefly looked at the ingredients, and there is nothing impressive in there. Maybe do a little more research, and you'll see.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at the label and saw nothing that merited me spending that amount of $ on it. I would rather spend my money on supplements that really make a difference (e.g BCAAs, AP, etc.). Also, I dont like Fizogen as a company because of their shady marketing.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If you want to throw your money away, next time please give it to me :whip:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen is the fizzgizzle. Man, I hope you haven't bought it yet. You just wasted a ton of money you could have spent on something that works. The ads for fizogen work better than the products.