1 month + AP/YG users

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Curious how AP/YG has treated everyone that has used it past the 1 month mark? Are you still getting crazy pumps, hunger sustained, strength still on the incline, etc, etc? Please share anything notable about your AP/YG experience.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Curious how AP/YG has treated everyone that has used it past the 1 month mark? Are you still getting crazy pumps, hunger sustained, strength still on the incline, etc, etc? Please share anything notable about your AP/YG experience.
Been on YG since I 1st tested it 4 months ago. Still get the crazy pumps and hunger. Strength gains slowed down perhaps due to my glycogen stores being maxed out (I have no idea). The fat loss became more like damage control. I'm not loosing any more inches but I can eat tons like I did in the start and not gain anything extra. I can still tells its kicking about 15mins after taking it 1st thing in the morning:dump:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Been on YG since I 1st tested it 4 months ago. Still get the crazy pumps and hunger. Strength gains slowed down perhaps due to my glycogen stores being maxed out (I have no idea). The fat loss became more like damage control. I'm not loosing any more inches but I can eat tons like I did in the start and not gain anything extra. I can still tells its kicking about 15mins after taking it 1st thing in the morning:dump:
Thanks for the response. That's great news, especially since you're such a non-responder. I've been using AP for about 3 weeks and if the gains continue the way they're going I will be giving Ronnie Coleman a run for his money soon:run: Anyone else?

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... im so sick of reading everyone praise AP and I dont get my package.
I have been waiting for ages.. and it didnt reach me, maybe the package is coming soon or I will be bying a flight ticket to the US to pick it up myself

According to UPS they had sent it and it was returned, was something wrong with the adress :( they are sending it once again...

Ahhh... lucky you guys
Keep up the good work posting though..