POSEIDON now available!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
POSEIDON PRE SALE now available!

I believe the long awaited POSEIDON pre sale will begin on Nutra Planet in less than 24 hours! I want to thank everyone for their patience and support ;-)

I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! You’ve been great! ;-)

I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Workin

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a tease of a subject line don't ya think...

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
uhhh nevermind, it's up already! haha

look before i leap next time, i will

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Awards
definitely glad i got in on the pre-sale as I'm really excited about Poseidon based on people's short logs on it. Hopefully, for both you and me, it becomes another staple as I'm sure optimistic about it. Thanks to all the people that made this possible.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
definitely glad i got in on the pre-sale as I'm really excited about Poseidon based on people's short logs on it. Hopefully, for both you and me, it becomes another staple as I'm sure optimistic about it. Thanks to all the people that made this possible.
Thank you for your interest and your purchase "Peace of Mind". Please let us know your results and thoughts after using Poseidon. I think your going to be very, VERY pleased :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

Workin

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Awards
Workin, I just registered with AA but had read post and kept track of things for a while. You guys at Nimbus Nutrition seem to have some good products from what I saw on your website. Do you guys have plans to make those other products available at Nutraplanet.com anytime soon? Just wondering because that Advanced Protein Formula looks worth giving a shot as well. If not I suppose I could just order from you guys driectly, but I was just curious. Thanks for the prompt response BTW.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin, I just registered with AA but had read post and kept track of things for a while. You guys at Nimbus Nutrition seem to have some good products from what I saw on your website. Do you guys have plans to make those other products available at Nutraplanet.com anytime soon? Just wondering because that Advanced Protein Formula looks worth giving a shot as well. If not I suppose I could just order from you guys driectly, but I was just curious. Thanks for the prompt response BTW.
Thanks for your comments Peace of mind.

Poseidon and Performance Pudding are currently the 2 products we manufacture in enough quantity to sell to Nutra Planet. That said, we hope to have all our products sold at Nutra Planet in the very near future. For now, our web site is the only place you can purchase "Performance Protein Advanced". We plan to begin to market our advanced protein very shorty, as it's the most effective protein product available in my opinion. (I actually use it as a low carb meal replacement) ;-) Right now there just seems to not be enough hours in the day and Poseidon has consumed most of our time...a good problem to have ;-) lol!

If Performance Protein Advanced is a product you are interested in, I would encourage you to ask the guys over at Nutra Planet to carry it. They are top notch when it comes to listening to their customers needs.

Thanks for your interest and let us know if you have any further questions.

Workin

Peace of Mind

Peace of Mind

Awards
Hope all is well, Workin. I got my Poseidon a couple days ago and those days have produced results beyond what has been advertised, surprisingly enough! Kudos on that, you have hooked a Poseidon user for a while! Also, I wanted to ask you when the "Performance Protein Advanced" will be back in stock. I was looking for another post-workout designed protein and it looks like that should fit the bill. Anyway, I hope it comes back soon because I'm running low on my current stuff. Hopefully, it's soon!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hope all is well, Workin. I got my Poseidon a couple days ago and those days have produced results beyond what has been advertised, surprisingly enough! Kudos on that, you have hooked a Poseidon user for a while! Also, I wanted to ask you when the "Performance Protein Advanced" will be back in stock. I was looking for another post-workout designed protein and it looks like that should fit the bill. Anyway, I hope it comes back soon because I'm running low on my current stuff. Hopefully, it's soon!
I'm so glad to hear your having great results on Poseidon! I'm not at all surprised but its great to hear non the less ;-) Will you be posting a log?

We should have Performance Protein Advanced in stock by Wednesday of next week...If you can hold off that long, it WILL be worth your wait.

Thanks for your interest in Nimbus Nutrition Peace of Mind. Keep us updated on your progress with Poseidon :thumbsup:

Workin