POSEIDON now available!

  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up POSEIDON PRE SALE now available!


    I believe the long awaited POSEIDON pre sale will begin on Nutra Planet in less than 24 hours! I want to thank everyone for their patience and support ;-)

    I want to personally thank all the Poseidon testers for their honest feedback and contributions. If there are any testers who have not completed their logs and final thoughts, I would ask you to please post those at your earliest convince so others can learn from your experience with Poseidon. Thanks guys! Youíve been great! ;-)

    I also want to let everyone know that Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

    As always, if anyone has ANY questions, please donít hesitate to ask.

    Workin

  2. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Kind of a tease of a subject line don't ya think...
  3. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    uhhh nevermind, it's up already! haha

    look before i leap next time, i will
    •   
       

  4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC
    uhhh nevermind, it's up already! haha

    look before i leap next time, i will
    ;-)

    Workin
  5. Registered User
    Peace of Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    definitely glad i got in on the pre-sale as I'm really excited about Poseidon based on people's short logs on it. Hopefully, for both you and me, it becomes another staple as I'm sure optimistic about it. Thanks to all the people that made this possible.
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peace of Mind
    definitely glad i got in on the pre-sale as I'm really excited about Poseidon based on people's short logs on it. Hopefully, for both you and me, it becomes another staple as I'm sure optimistic about it. Thanks to all the people that made this possible.
    Thank you for your interest and your purchase "Peace of Mind". Please let us know your results and thoughts after using Poseidon. I think your going to be very, VERY pleased

    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

    Workin
  7. Registered User
    Peace of Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Workin, I just registered with AA but had read post and kept track of things for a while. You guys at Nimbus Nutrition seem to have some good products from what I saw on your website. Do you guys have plans to make those other products available at Nutraplanet.com anytime soon? Just wondering because that Advanced Protein Formula looks worth giving a shot as well. If not I suppose I could just order from you guys driectly, but I was just curious. Thanks for the prompt response BTW.
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Peace of Mind
    Workin, I just registered with AA but had read post and kept track of things for a while. You guys at Nimbus Nutrition seem to have some good products from what I saw on your website. Do you guys have plans to make those other products available at Nutraplanet.com anytime soon? Just wondering because that Advanced Protein Formula looks worth giving a shot as well. If not I suppose I could just order from you guys driectly, but I was just curious. Thanks for the prompt response BTW.
    Thanks for your comments Peace of mind.

    Poseidon and Performance Pudding are currently the 2 products we manufacture in enough quantity to sell to Nutra Planet. That said, we hope to have all our products sold at Nutra Planet in the very near future. For now, our web site is the only place you can purchase "Performance Protein Advanced". We plan to begin to market our advanced protein very shorty, as it's the most effective protein product available in my opinion. (I actually use it as a low carb meal replacement) ;-) Right now there just seems to not be enough hours in the day and Poseidon has consumed most of our time...a good problem to have ;-) lol!

    If Performance Protein Advanced is a product you are interested in, I would encourage you to ask the guys over at Nutra Planet to carry it. They are top notch when it comes to listening to their customers needs.

    Thanks for your interest and let us know if you have any further questions.

    Workin
  9. Registered User
    Peace of Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Hope all is well, Workin. I got my Poseidon a couple days ago and those days have produced results beyond what has been advertised, surprisingly enough! Kudos on that, you have hooked a Poseidon user for a while! Also, I wanted to ask you when the "Performance Protein Advanced" will be back in stock. I was looking for another post-workout designed protein and it looks like that should fit the bill. Anyway, I hope it comes back soon because I'm running low on my current stuff. Hopefully, it's soon!
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peace of Mind View Post
    Hope all is well, Workin. I got my Poseidon a couple days ago and those days have produced results beyond what has been advertised, surprisingly enough! Kudos on that, you have hooked a Poseidon user for a while! Also, I wanted to ask you when the "Performance Protein Advanced" will be back in stock. I was looking for another post-workout designed protein and it looks like that should fit the bill. Anyway, I hope it comes back soon because I'm running low on my current stuff. Hopefully, it's soon!
    I'm so glad to hear your having great results on Poseidon! I'm not at all surprised but its great to hear non the less ;-) Will you be posting a log?

    We should have Performance Protein Advanced in stock by Wednesday of next week...If you can hold off that long, it WILL be worth your wait.

    Thanks for your interest in Nimbus Nutrition Peace of Mind. Keep us updated on your progress with Poseidon

    Workin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:46 PM
  2. Lean Xtreme Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 06:58 PM
  3. Bulk PH Powders Now Available
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
  4. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in