First Cycle- Please Help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Question First Cycle- Please Help

My friend told me he made some good gains using x-mass. I just got the stuff. My friend didn't even know it was a ph and apparently doesn't know anything about it. The bottle says 1-3 a day. What kind of dosage should I use for my first cycle and what should I use for PCT?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%

only start with 2 a day as far as post cycle get some nolva
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

u dont sound like you know much on the subject. i suggest you take your time and do some research. The search button is your friend. There is also a whole forum here dedicated too ph's and another dedicated too post therapy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.98%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    u dont sound like you know much on the subject. i suggest you take your time and do some research. The search button is your friend. There is also a whole forum here dedicated too ph's and another dedicated too post therapy
    ^^bumpin that like an irish hooker^^
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Ok, I did some research.. as suggested. So tell me how this sounds.

I'm currently 170lbs thinking of doing:
    4 weeks X-MASS: 40/80/80/80
    Then
    4 weeks PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I read that 120 is really for people who are around 200lbs. I'm only doing a 4 week cycle. Would 120 be ok for my 4th week or should I just keep it at 80?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.98%

u may wanna add some more to that pct besides nolva
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You might want to just not do it. You are 170 pounds. You probably spent 20 minutes looking this up. You might not even know what will be happening with your body and what to do to prevent side effects.

I weigh more than you and probably am older than you, and I won't be considering PHs for a loooong time(if ever). You can make some sick gains by eating alot and working out hard. Try that first. This really looks like a recipe for disaster.

If anything, go with some natural anabolics first. Try the NHA stack, JW, PowerFull, AP, BAM, or whatever...because you're not ready for this.

Also, your friend is an idiot.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JJC
    You might want to just not do it. You are 170 pounds. You probably spent 20 minutes looking this up. You might not even know what will be happening with your body and what to do to prevent side effects.

I weigh more than you and probably am older than you, and I won't be considering PHs for a loooong time(if ever). You can make some sick gains by eating alot and working out hard. Try that first. This really looks like a recipe for disaster.

If anything, go with some natural anabolics first. Try the NHA stack, JW, PowerFull, AP, BAM, or whatever...because you're not ready for this.

Also, your friend is an idiot.
    Actually, I've done a bunch of research on PHs in general and a lot very recently. The problem with just searching on all these forums is that everyone is stacking everything and there's barely anyone who just took 1 ph alone. I'm basically just looking do a 'beginners' stack, that is why I came here for help.

Second, I'm 23 years old, soon to be 24 (just as old as you), 6'0, 170. I have about 5 years lifting experience, the last 2-3 years a lot more serious. I have gained 50lbs of lean mass since I started. I only plan on doing 1 cycle of PHs and that is it. I plan on doing a short 4 week cycle w/proper PCT to follow.

It's funny how just b/c I said I was 170, you automatically assumed I was some dumb teenager. I already waited a long time before considering PHs. All I asked for was help designing my only cycle so it will be perfect. I'm open to suggestions. My goals are simple, I will be very happy adding 15-20lbs in a short period of time and keeping it. I work out hard and my diet is VERY clean. Can I please get some real suggestions here.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

Quote Originally Posted by NYHockey
    Actually, I've done a bunch of research on PHs in general and a lot very recently. The problem with just searching on all these forums is that everyone is stacking everything and there's barely anyone who just took 1 ph alone. I'm basically just looking do a 'beginners' stack, that is why I came here for help.

Second, I'm 23 years old, soon to be 24 (just as old as you), 6'0, 170. I have about 5 years lifting experience, the last 2-3 years a lot more serious. I have gained 50lbs of lean mass since I started. I only plan on doing 1 cycle of PHs and that is it. I plan on doing a short 4 week cycle w/proper post cycle therapy to follow.

It's funny how just b/c I said I was 170, you automatically assumed I was some dumb teenager. I already waited a long time before considering PHs. All I asked for was help designing my only cycle so it will be perfect. I'm open to suggestions. My goals are simple, I will be very happy adding 15-20lbs in a short period of time and keeping it. I work out hard and my diet is VERY clean. Can I please get some real suggestions here.
    You kinda proved his point. You are 6' and 170 which means your skinny and not ready for ph/ps. If you can't even get your diet right to put on mass at 170, x-mass will do nothing for you except maybe give you a set of titties. Progestins can really screw you up and gyno is def more prone to this type of ph. At 170 and 6' you need to just eat and work out. Your skinny, and if it took you 5 years to get to 170 you really need to look at your whole way of training.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

On a second note, if you can only maintain 170lbs on your diet, how do you plan on maintaining or gaining any additional weight? Anything you gain will be immediately lost because you lack a good diet and training regime.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

I think he assumed you were a "dumb teenager" because you sound like one, not because of how much you weigh.

Do you plan on taking anything to counter the side effects you are sure to enconter from a PH, ie blood pressure, liver protection, cholesterol levels ect?

If you don't have any idea how to put a cycle together, like not knowing the dosage or what to use for PCT then you have a lot of research to do overall because those two things are awfully basic.

You are 6' tall and you weigh 170, it sounds to me like you need to learn how to eat first before you go jumping into ph's.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

My diet has been 3000-4000 calories. 60% carbs, 20% fat, 20% protein. I eat 5-8 meals a day, they all consist of a lean protein, a starch carb, a fibrous carb, and a healhty fat.

The problem with doing research here is you search for something like "x-mass" and all you get are 1000 threads to read thru which only metion the word "x-mass" but have 0% relavance to what I'm looking for.

Second, part of doing research is asking questions and many of you are too lazy to write out a couple of sentences and instead just say "do we really need another post like this?" or "use the search and get no where"

Why would this not be a good idea for me to do a 4 week cycle? Why are guys who are 250lbs,6'2,10%bf stacking cycles of PHs? Are you not big enough already?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I didn't mean to be rude man. In these past couple posts, it seems like you're intelligent enough to figure out what to do and can handle the responsibilities for your body so that you don't screw yourself up.

I'm just thinking that at 170 pounds, you have so much potential to naturally increase your size and strength that it just seems kind of pointless to get into the PHs right now. Try a few natural anabolics first and see where that gets you. Plus at 6 feet tall, I'm sure you're pretty skinny/lean and have some pretty good definition. There's no reason you can't get ripped and huge with your frame.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

To answer a few of your questions, I have not been stuck, or have been maintaining at 170. I actually hit 170 not too long ago for the first time. I HAVE ONLY BEEN GAINING. It has just been a very slow process. My weight has gone up and up. Like I said, when I started, I was only 120.. now that is skinny. I have managed to get up to 170 w/diet and exercise alone. I got serious 1-2 years ago and that's when I put on all my weight. I just want to gain faster. I would love to gain 15-20lbs in the next of couple months and then just maintain at that weight from then on.

Answer me this: Why are you all taking PHs?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JJC
    I'm just thinking that at 170 pounds, you have so much potential to naturally increase your size and strength that it just seems kind of pointless to get into the PHs right now. Try a few natural anabolics first and see where that gets you. Plus at 6 feet tall, I'm sure you're pretty skinny/lean and have some pretty good definition. There's no reason you can't get ripped and huge with your frame.

The thing is.. w/a lot of natural anabolics, they're the same price as PHs.. obviously not as powerful and I would hate to spend $100 or more and do a cycle of those w/barely any gains.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

I'm not taking phs.

I think it's obvious why people take them though. To get bigger then normal nutrition and supplementation will allow. That is why people are suggesting you stay away, you can't be any where near the limit you can reach with nutrition and supplementation.

You've only been training seriously for 1-2 years (which is it?), I think most guys will recommend you research for 1-2 years before you start thinking about doing any kind of hormonal cycle. I also know most guys will tell you not to touch anything like that until you are at least 25 years old and have at least 5 years of solid training experience under your belt.

Everyone would love to gain 25lbs of muscle in a couple months, but is it really worth risking your health by jumping into it without throughly researching it?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    Everyone would love to gain 25lbs of muscle in a couple months, but is it really worth risking your health by jumping into it without throughly researching it?
    Speaking of health risks:
    Back in high school, there were a bunch of kids who were on the juice. They got huge. They were all 16-18 and got them from people in their gyms and had great results. I doubt they took anything properly and did any pct.

I stayed away from all of that, but sometimes you gotta think... You only live once. People make life choices all the time. Some choose to smoke, some eat fast food 24/7, and some choose to use PHs. This is what being an american is all about. I'd rather be happier and be where I wanna be at a younger age than at 40. And who the hell wants to be 90 anyway?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fair enough man. This is your decision and you seem like to know what you want to do, you just need some advice.

Can someone help answer his questions? I don't have any detailed knowledge on PH use...

Good luck. Eat huge.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Yes I am looking for all and any detailed information for a beginner to PHs. I am not definitely going to take anything. I would like to get as much info as possible on what if anything I should take. I'm looking for recommendations for someone who has never used them before. Like I said, I am only considering doing 1 cycle. I might not do any, all help is appreciated!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%

Hey Man, I take PH's. I'm 38 and well at 38 just a good diet and natural supps ain't really gonna get it. But here's the thing your 23. At 23 you are still able to grow naturally and Diet and Natural supps will work for you. Your Natural Test is still good, At 38 it's starting to slip.
    You said you are gaining since you started eating right and working out more steady. I would stick to that. X-mass is a good product but (please don't take this the wrong way) You don't really need it. Your still putting on lean mass without it as long as your diet and training jive. Do this hold onto it for one year. I bet it dosen't expire till 08 or 09 anyway. If you haven't gained another ten to fifteen pounds by then well then think about it again. I bet with a good diet and work you will gain double that and have a healthy liver.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

I stayed away from all of that, but sometimes you gotta think... You only live once. People make life choices all the time. Some choose to smoke, some eat fast food 24/7, and some choose to use PHs. This is what being an american is all about. I'd rather be happier and be where I wanna be at a younger age than at 40. And who the hell wants to be 90 anyway?
    Dude that has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    Dude that has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    So your saying being happy isn't important? That should be the most important thing.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

So your saying being happy isn't important? That should be the most important thing.
    Sometimes I think punching somebody in the face would make me happy, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Do you really think the gains you make in a month are really so unobtainable with out using something that is potentially dangerous? You make it sould like doing one cycle would put you like 10 years ahead of where you'd be with out. Seriously, do yourself a favor and re-read Big BAMAs post.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.99%

this is one hell of a "back and forth"......NY if you decide to use something or not...it's cool and at least you have the common sense to learn about it first and get as much info as possible BEFORE taking anything that could do damage....you've come a long way from 120 lbs. and that took alot of hard work....so what's to say that if that hard work contuines that you would not be 200 by this time in 6 months? Dude contuine what you are doing it's working....slower that you'd like but still working, keep reading up on this in the time being and when you have all the info you need and feel more comfortable then make you're decision....lol
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.5%

Bama made a good point, however, I don't really buy the fact that just b/c he's 38 and doesn't have the test he once had means he should use ph.

Also, yes I can continue what I'm doing. It's just frustrating that it has taken such a long time. 30lbs in 6 months sounds a lot easier than it has been for me.

SO, if I don't use ph, what is a good non-ph stack that can help me with gains? I just started taking XCEED.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There are whole bunch of em. Check the Supplement Review section for logs of different combos. Among them include:
    Evolution Stack(Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, Restore)
    Hyperdrol+MassFX
    NHA Stack (Activate, Rebound Reloaded or XT)
    PowerFull(with pretty much anything)
    Anabolic Pump(with spaghetti...haha...or basically anything)
    Cissus(with basically anything)
    MegaDose BCAAs
    etc.

Mix and match according to what peaks your interest(no need to overdo it tho). The possibilities are endless.

Also, there's a poll in this forum about people's favorite natural anabolic. I haven't kept up with the discussion but it's worth checking out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test first cycle. Please help.
    By Ricci Gladwel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Looking to run very first cycle. Please help.
    By milan3002 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. First Cycle Please help
    By Strongbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
  4. First Cycle, Please Help!?
    By greekgeorge in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
  5. First Cycle Please Help