Would it be ok to stack Diesel Test 2010 with IGF-2?
- 01-24-2007, 11:57 PM
- 01-25-2007, 10:55 AM
01-31-2007, 01:44 PM
Safety wise, shouldn't be a problem, if I am remembering Diesel Test correctly. However, depending on your age, condition etc. it might just be a waste of one of the supplements.
If you are going to stack, I would advise staggering the stack (Maybe 2 weeks Diesel Test, then add in the IGF-2, or vice versa.) This will allow you to see how the Diesel and/or IGF-2 Works, then how they work synergistically.
I have a strong feeling the IGF-2 would be all you need to see some results.
02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
02-05-2007, 02:50 PM
No. There's a full technical writeup and condensed writeup available at the AN website in my sig.
Quick ingredient summary: IGF-2 is Safed Musli, Dodder Seed, Mucuna Pruriens, and Rhodiola Rosea.
02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM
02-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By INFLUENCER in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2008, 12:29 AM
- By HelloEvo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
- By RDXg0d in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2008, 04:51 PM
- By eazy90 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:14 PM
- By DCbuilder in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2006, 05:31 PM