Best Pre-Post supplements to stack with AP?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Well right now im taking Full Blown Extreme (proworkout) its by Max Muscle...liking it a lot and post workout im taking storm...and once i start using AP i gotta cut out storm and there is nothing to effect insulin or glycogen sensitivity in the Full Blown Extreme but i'll run out sometime so i was just wondering what would be the best Pre-Post workout supplements to stack with AP?? I was thinking Cialabol but still not in stock

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't you buy Storm and Shock Therapy? Just take whatever creatine blows your skirt up, along with AP.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i do have shock therapy still...but i'm trying this other pre-workout too...but the storm has ALA and stuff like that

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christmas kid... quit overanalyzing EVERYTHING.

All these supplements you're buying aren't going to do a damn thing unless you diet and training is in order. You talk about this stuff as if you are planning meals, like it's going to make or break you if you don't stack 12 different things at once.

I've honestly been trying to help you but this is getting a bit rediculous...

Oddball8945

Awards
Ill be doing a stack of with AP, and gona do Man Body Octane Prework along with bulk Dicreatine Malate prework and Bulk Beta Alanine supplementation makeing sure to get 6gm daily.

Octane would be a good pre workout & so would Chaos by AI , there is nothing in them that would confilt with the AP

dam225

Awards
I am seeing great results with Core MRP + extra oats for my preworkout meal with AP. Then right before my workout pounding some shock therapy and creatine. To finish it off I hit the Core PWO postworkout (xtend and BCAAs during) with AP. I then eat 45 minutes later. I also have Supercissus in there and the new Powerfull and things are going very well so far :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I am seeing great results with Core MRP + extra oats for my preworkout meal with AP. Then right before my workout pounding some shock therapy and creatine. To finish it off I hit the Core PWO postworkout (xtend and BCAAs during) with AP. I then eat 45 minutes later. I also have Supercissus in there and the new Powerfull and things are going very well so far :)

No doubt take this guy's word. ;)

CORE is a great product and has been an on and off staple since it's introduction. If you want to 'supplement' East, this is your ticket.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christmas kid... quit overanalyzing EVERYTHING.

All these supplements you're buying aren't going to do a damn thing unless you diet and training is in order. You talk about this stuff as if you are planning meals, like it's going to make or break you if you don't stack 12 different things at once.

I've honestly been trying to help you but this is getting a bit rediculous...

wtf ru talking about?...ive asked about a whole bunch of different stacks but have yet to buy...anything besides multi's...creatine....preworkout **** protein weight gainer ...ya the staples and I'm asking if what would be better to use for a post workout since storm wouldnt be suggested to use with AP

as of right now my Pre-workout drink is great but eventually I'll run out and either get the same stuff or try something else that sounds promising...so just focusing on what would work better for Post workout that wont effect AP negatively. Maybe just straight up CEE? or...if USP hurrys up i can get cialabol damnit!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
wtf ru talking about?...ive asked about a whole bunch of different stacks but have yet to buy...anything besides multi's...creatine....preworkout **** protein weight gainer ...
Exactly, you're just muddying up tha board with BS. It appears you just wanna hear yourself talk when 99.9% of your Q&A could be found through a search. This is AM.com, not BB.com. Sorry but **** don't fly here and let's not waste people's time... So, do you actually have AP in your posession, or is this another product you have yet to buy?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, you're just muddying up tha board with BS. It appears you just wanna hear yourself talk when 99.9% of your Q&A could be found through a search. This is AM.com, not BB.com. Sorry but **** don't fly here and let's not waste people's time... So, do you actually have AP in your posession, or is this another product you have yet to buy?
i actually was debating on whether to get it or not and I a plan on getting it this weekend..is that ok?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
East1600Plus dont be so hard with toad he was just making a point that alot of people agree on but nobody took their time to point it out. This questions could have been answered if you took your time and read the other threads regarding AP or by using common sense.

and cialabol doesnt exist anymore, USPLabs is going to realese on a new and improved formula called creulin thats going to replace cialabol.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
East1600Plus dont be so hard with toad he was just making a point that alot of people agree on but nobody took their time to point it out. This questions could have been answered if you took your time and read the other threads regarding AP or by using common sense.

and cialabol doesnt exist anymore, USPLabs is going to realese on a new and improved formula called creulin thats going to replace cialabol.
ya i heard they were gonna do something with cialabol is the reason it wasnt available didnt think they were gonna just replace it all together though...but hell i just might get some Kre-alkyln pills or CEE i mean only reason for the post workout is the creatine and the delivery system

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
ya i heard they were gonna do something with cialabol is the reason it wasnt available didnt think they were gonna just replace it all together though...but hell i just might get some Kre-alkyln pills or CEE i mean only reason for the post workout is the creatine and the delivery system
LOL, yeah dude or maybe you could try some Dicreatine Malate, or maybe some Tricreatine Orotate and stack that with some Creatine Gluconate FTW!!!!

... and then, you need a good shuttling system because carbs won't be enough. You eat pills... this could be stacked with Anabolic Pump. But that's kinda expensive. ALA does tha trick for much less... yeah I kinda forgot ALA feeds fat cells so maybe you just need to stack that with a much lower dose of AP. So what's all this without feeling like an Alpha Male that you are. I mean C'mon, you should probably throw a test booster in there. Jungle Warfare is pretty popular, but so is Powerfull. Let's STACK'EM! You know damn well X-factor works off of different systems so you could throw that in there for good measure... wait am I allowed to take all this at once? I don't know, maybe you should spam tha board and ask about a liver protector. There seems like conflicting opinions on milk thistle and Thermolife's Liver longer. I Know! I'll just make two separate threads one in Thermolife's section and one in tha supplements section, lol I'm so smart I rul3z!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah dude or maybe you could try some Dicreatine Malate, or maybe some Tricreatine Orotate and stack that with some Creatine Gluconate FTW!!!!

... and then, you need a good shuttling system because carbs won't be enough. You eat pills... this could be stacked with Anabolic Pump. But that's kinda expensive. ALA does tha trick for much less... yeah I kinda forgot ALA feeds fat cells so maybe you just need to stack that with a much lower dose of AP. So what's all this without feeling like an Alpha Male that you are. I mean C'mon, you should probably throw a test booster in there. Jungle Warfare is pretty popular, but so is Powerfull. Let's STACK'EM! You know damn well X-factor works off of different systems so you could throw that in there for good measure... wait am I allowed to take all this at once? I don't know, maybe you should spam tha board and ask about a liver protector. There seems like conflicting opinions on milk thistle and Thermolife's Liver longer. I Know! I'll just make two separate threads one in Thermolife's section and one in tha supplements section, lol I'm so smart I rul3z!!!
nothing like a good dose of sarcasm to start the day:D

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established

ya w/e be a duesch doesnt bother me really its just the internet

but anyways

back to my question then for a non-conflicting post-workout drink that still is good and wont effect the abilities of AP

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hey East, I just want to let you know When I did a search on this forum for AP. The craziest thing happened. I got 19 different threads on AP and more than half talked about diet and what other supps to take or people have taken and gotten results.
I am not trying to be a smart*** I am just trying to let you understand why you have gotten some of the responses you have gotten.
Seek and you shall find. The answers you seek are already there.
that and ask a stupid question get the same answer.:study:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
ya w/e be a duesch doesnt bother me really its just the internet

but anyways

back to my question then for a non-conflicting post-workout drink that still is good and wont effect the abilities of AP
Black Star Labs Cytofuse is cheap and effective. So is Core Nutritional's CORE PWO. If you insist on something a bit more pricey try Xtreme Formulation's Relentless as it contains uber-premium Hydro Whey.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm partial to water. Tap is my brand.
Does that affect Insulin though? Because, like, I totally heard that AP messes with fat cells and Insulin and stuff....

And East, it is spelt douche, not duesche..Douche.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
AI isolate peanut butter whey, skim milk, 1/2 cup ground up oats, some creatine mono, and taurine in a shaker. half a banana on the side. that seems to work for me.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into those thank you TOAD for some suggestions

AI isolate peanut butter whey, skim milk, 1/2 cup ground up oats, some creatine mono, and taurine in a shaker. half a banana on the side. that seems to work for me.
mmm sounds interesting..i'm assuming i can switch mono with CEE if i desired?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into those thank you TOAD for some suggestions

mmm sounds interesting..i'm assuming i can switch mono with CEE if i desired?
what ever works for you, mono and cee dont work on me but i get results from Gluconate, what better fits your needs and works on you

TheCSWFighter

Awards
I was a fan of micronized Creatine. Mono never did much for me compared to micronized.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Okay East, I know where you are coming from....your in highschool still, maybe fist year of college and funds are tight so you want the most bang for your buck.

Get AP, you will like it.
Get cialabol when it comes in, you will like it.
Get Chaos from Anabolic Innovations, you will like it.

45min. before workout take your chaos (I break a 200mg caffiene pill and put it in with the chaos) and AP. Experiment with the cialabol dosages to find what you like. Then about 20-30 min before workout have around 50 grams of whey protein, whatever kind floats your boat is fine. Then have 3/4 to 1 cup of oats. Eat them however you want....I just grind the oats in a coffee bean grinder and throw them in a blender with the whey and some water. I do the same thing for post workout but will add my favorite tasting fruit (strawberris in my case). I remember reading a thread awhile back talking about how your body reacts best to your favorite tastes or something of that sort.

-my 3.5 cents

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Okay East, I know where you are coming from....your in highschool still, maybe fist year of college and funds are tight so you want the most bang for your buck.

Get AP, you will like it.
Get cialabol when it comes in, you will like it.
Get Chaos from Anabolic Innovations, you will like it.

45min. before workout take your chaos (I break a 200mg caffiene pill and put it in with the chaos) and AP. Experiment with the cialabol dosages to find what you like. Then about 20-30 min before workout have around 50 grams of whey protein, whatever kind floats your boat is fine. Then have 3/4 to 1 cup of oats. Eat them however you want....I just grind the oats in a coffee bean grinder and throw them in a blender with the whey and some water. I do the same thing for post workout but will add my favorite tasting fruit (strawberris in my case). I remember reading a thread awhile back talking about how your body reacts best to your favorite tastes or something of that sort.

-my 3.5 cents
that sounds like awesome advice...i really wish tehy would hurry up with the whole cialabol thing...why add caffeine i know it give u energy but doesnt it constrict blood flow?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have read that it does, but to be honest....I am just as vascualr with or without the caffiene. The energy effects are worth it to me.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have read that it does, but to be honest....I am just as vascualr with or without the caffiene. The energy effects are worth it to me.
maybe i'll get the caffeine free version of chaos :blink:

only thing i dont know is what is...

Glucuronolactone? its in chaos

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have the caffienated version which I believe is 90mg a caffiene per serving. I then add the 200mg to it. Trust me the caffiene is going to do you more good than harm!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hmm well idk the thought of constricting blood flow doesnt sound that impressive to me lol

does NO-Shotgun have anything that effects insulin im not seeing anything? but then again I can be retarded

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i've noticed basically all good pre/post workout drinks have some sort of insulin mimicker in them... or at least the CEE ones im looking for...i've taken alri's primed/regen with good results but sadly...both have some sort of insulin type effect (DAMN)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
i've noticed basically all good pre/post workout drinks have some sort of insulin mimicker in them...i've taken alri's primed/regen with good results but sadly...both have some sort of insulin type effect (DAMN)
Why dont you just buy bulk products and make your own mixes. You can use flavor systems or crystal light packets for flavoring. You also obviously control what goes in there. Im sure if you search around people have posted their own ideas, or you could always just look at your favorite ones and try to duplicate with that ALA,etc.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just buy bulk products and make your own mixes. You can use flavor systems or crystal light packets for flavoring. You also obviously control what goes in there. Im sure if you search around people have posted their own ideas, or you could always just look at your favorite ones and try to duplicate with that ALA,etc.
u mean without ALA?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my bad. Without the ALA.
i think i might just give Chaos/Cellmass (or orotine) a try see how it goes for me (chaos with caffeine...heh **** it why not lol)

ill get this **** this weekend and if needed/wanted i might run a non-sponsored log

flavor suggestion on chaos?..also if i want to get the caffeine version at nutraplanet...um how do i choose this? i only see 1 version at nutraplanet and the ingredients show the non-caffeine one??

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
The lemon flavored chaos tastes descent to me. I will be sitting in class and sipping on it for 5-10 min. Then I leave class, go make some food and get ready for the gym!:bruce1:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
The lemon flavored chaos tastes descent to me. I will be sitting in class and sipping on it for 5-10 min. Then I leave class, go make some food and get ready for the gym!:bruce1:
question what about ordering the caffeine version at nutraplanet? i select chaos and the ingredient profile shows the non-caffeine one...?

also...if i wanted to get clout instead of orotine can i take 1 serving of clout in the morning and 1 post workout since i dont want it as a pre-workout supplement??

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
alright placed my order of...

Anabolic Pump
DCP
CEE Pills
Chaos
Cytogainer
(yay)