Halodrol-50/Proviron??

MMind_JLT

Awards
Hello guys, i'm totally new here and wanted to get some of your advices.

I'm 27 y/o, 5'9"
177 lbs. and between 14-16% body fat.

I've been going to the gym for exactly two months now, after 8 years out(since Aug 1998).

I just got a 30 pack of Halodrol-50 and was thinking about stacking it with SizeOn(Gaspari) and a daily intake of Proviron during the 30 days cycle.
Then some Clomid or Nolva for the days 31-42, and from that on a regular use of tribulus just to make sure to keep my gains.
Also i'm gonna use Milk thistle during the whole process..

Please give me your advice, because i've been out of this for too long.

Ahhh the last thing, Do you think i should wait a couple of months more before doing my cycle???
-Thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you would definitely benefit from getting back in the gym and getting your diet and training down solid for a good while before thinking about a cycle. I say maybe start the SizeOn now and get your training going consistently again. After an 8 year layoff, you will no doubt make gains naturally and I see no reason at all to rush into a cycle this early back. Having only trained for two months, getting on cycle would be a recipe for disaster for your joints and tendons IMO. They most likely wouldn't be able to handle the stress of the rapid weight increases from the rapid strength gains. Get your diet/training/rest down solid for a while before thinking about running a cycle like this. JMO.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Wrong subforum to post in, but that aside why use Proviron? It has poor anabolic effect yet has a high affinity to the AR. So it may compete with the halo and may diminish your results.

MMind_JLT

Awards
Thanks rpen22 for your advice and thanks ersatz for your information. I really appreciate them.

And next time i'm gonna make sure to post in the right subforum.

I'm gonna star with the creatine because i had no clue about my joints and tendons health, and next year when the Halo is about to expire(like two months before) i'm gonna use it.
-Thanks.