Decisions, decisions, decisions...Fat Burners

kkt224

Awards
Today is a very very sad day for me. I just counted the number of "real" ephedra based supplements...8 caps left. I have been very very careful with this (my last) bottle because I know that the real ephedra is no more. This is my problem...I do not like the jittery feeling...my absoloute fave supplement was the old school ripped fuel, that never gave me jitters. I have tried a lot of the non ephedra stuff that is out there and it makes me feel so crappy, ie, zantrax, stacker 2, trim spa...all the commercial stuff.
I did search the internet and recently bought a few bottles of pure mahuang (25mg) and some other stack with the 25 mg mahaung. Makes me feel crappy and the cotton mouth is almost too much...so scratch those. The most recent thing I have found that I liked is by Schwartz Labs and it is called Ultimate Burn (red and white caps)
mahuang 334mgs
caffeine 100mgs
raspberry keytones 60 mgs
white willow bark 25mgs
vitamin h 15mgs
synephrine 3.5mgs
bioperine 2.5mgs

I have been taking this two to three times per week before workouts, since I have been trying to conserve, and there is no more putting it off, I need to find something new. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the following:
(I WANT IT ALL!!! I am looking for fat burn and energy, appitite control)
Stimulant x
Thermorexin
lipo 6 (a bit skeptical about this one)
methyl ripped (does this give you energy and suppress appitite)
Anyways, I am not sure which to buy and I do not want to waste anymore money trying things that do not work. Reviews or other suggestions appreciated!
BTW- I am female looking to lose fat and tone up. Ex professional athlete, but not a bodybuilder yet...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
West Pharm's product worked very well. Rember Therma Lean? They have a new fomula. You'll have to search a bit though..

R3d

R3d

Awards
Stim-x is getting fantastic reviews. I've ordered my bottle (coming tomorrow). They're also offering free samples of it.

Lipo 6- No idea. I've heard the 50% crowd rave over it, and the other 50% say it's junk.

Damage control protocol (DCP) is fairly new and is getting great reviews. I myself have been using it for a week and am very satisfied with it. Ordered a second bottle.

There's really so much out there, and chances are you're going to waste money trying to find something that works for you.

kkt224

Awards
Ok. Thanks for all the advice. I ordered a bottle of Stim X and some albuterol (not sure what to do with that yet)...I will do some research and maybe try t3 for a few weeks or so...let me know if you have any more suggestions or caveats! Thanks!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I too recommend DCP. Albuterol and t3 are nothing to take lightly. If you are not dieting down for a contest you prolly dont need to be taking either of those. Stick with some of the non stim fat burners and take a look at your diet and training regimen to lose the fat and tone up.

kkt224

Awards
Yeah, I agree. After further research I found out that T3 scares me a little. I will look into the DCP...

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I just used Lipo-6 and didnt like it.
DCP looks good.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my 3rd week of DCP and absolutely love it. I stacked it with cAMPH and had tremendous results. I lost 2.5% BF with a decent, but not perfect, diet and minimal cardio in those 3 weeks. A big thumbs up for DCP..