testers needed for the ultimate herbal anabolic!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Let me be clear in saying that I dont know for certain if this product will pan out or be scrapped. I've done some initial testing with the bulk ingredients and liked the results, but that does not translate into 100% certainty that everyone else will like it. Plus, there is no documentation for cetain components of the product. But this is not rare in our industry; certain things such as CEE was built not on abstracts or study data but on real worl human feedback. I would expect this to be the same case.

I will be paying for a few testers to have bloodwork done as I am quite confident this will be puching some nice numbers.

As of right now, this is the working formula:

200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting!! When does testing start?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting!

6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran and 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran are SHBG-inhibitors, aren't they?

Very nice!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Custom that looks like an amazing combo of actives.It should keep the Mrs very happy also!

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a pretty solid formula! Looking forward to some feedback on this.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Call it web slinger, or pearl necklace. Panttent lol.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
heya id love to give this a go im currently testing BAM from alri and will be done this week with that product.

So in a few days i will be out of BAM and able to test if you feel i suit your tester crowd. gluck otherwise and testers enjoy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for a solid formula.

I would actually love to buy one from you Matt. Stress has been dampening my sex drive lately.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test this product out as I'm on a diet right now and it's killing my libido, not to mention I'm 33 so it's not to bad but it's no where like it used to be.

Please let me know what qualifications your looking for and where to submit.

J

jlyon5

Awards
I would be interested, if your interested in a 55yr old man.... could use the help..lol

L

LTX

Awards
I would be interested in helping test this. I am only 20 too so you could see what effect this has on the younger population. I don't have a lot of posts here because I just joined, but make no mistake. I'm not a newbie to training or basic supplementation and I can keep a very thorough written log.

L

LearningMuscle1

Awards
i would be interested in testing this product.

J

jdev

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between 6,7 DVTHF and 3,4 DVTHF?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the difference between 6,7 DVTHF and 3,4 DVTHF?
Been wondering this my self, diffirent isolatee extration of nettle root but same form of action with just slightly diffrent effectivness perhaps. More is more I suppose.

L

lklind

Awards
Let's Go

Let me be clear in saying that I dont know for certain if this product will pan out or be scrapped. I've done some initial testing with the bulk ingredients and liked the results, but that does not translate into 100% certainty that everyone else will like it. Plus, there is no documentation for cetain components of the product. But this is not rare in our industry; certain things such as CEE was built not on abstracts or study data but on real worl human feedback. I would expect this to be the same case.

I will be paying for a few testers to have bloodwork done as I am quite confident this will be puching some nice numbers.

I'm 50 and looking for a test boost as I already have issues in that area plus previous blood work.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- I blame the post above me for making me all hot and wet again :toofunny: :frustrate

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nettle or the fadogia version?

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
CUSTOM count me in please. i am coming off a cycle and this will help with PCT

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was from earlier this year...
We're just having some discussion now...:ntome:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please sign me up. I am currently doing a log for Diesel Test Hardcore and would like to try this when done to see how they compare. You can find my Diesel Log in my signature as well as my running log >>>Here<<<

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, please refer to post 34!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Custom, I've been having really good results on your T-Force, so I'd be very interested in testing this. I'm shortly looking to do a long sustained CLEAN bulk. Should I post or PM you an application?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using the t-force Fadogia version, and it blows away any trib based product I've tried. within 8 days or so I started getting really good mood enhancement plus i've started getting acne :) not much acne, but even in puberty I didn't have much. I can't say much about libido as even at 39 I still get hard when the wind blows already.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this looks really really good. this may be what i have been waiting for. my test levels were 189 now they are at 247. maybe this can put me over the 300 mark.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK ok can I test it now? :thumbsup:
You and your testicolos hugiosos are already testing another natural test product, let someone else get a chance ;)

Did you get them botoxed and waxed and tattooed yet?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You and your testicolos hugiosos are already testing another natural test product, let someone else get a chance ;)

Did you get them botoxed and waxed and tattooed yet?
Getting it done at the next biker convention.....not!

C

Confucious

Awards
Nice formula, looks like a great combination. I am extremely interested in testing for you.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you guys do realize that testing is not happening on this anymore, this thread was from a long time ago. people are just discussing now.