Does DS Lean Xtreme/SNS Reduce XT cause a reduction in testosterone?

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why it would. DHEA & metabolites are non suppressive at the recommended dose.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they say cortisol reduces testosterone so a reduction of cortisol would leave you with normal levels of test.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
If this is the case, why is it recommended on some stacks like the NHA stack by DS?

I am using Activate and Rebound Reloaded now, but how effective is it if the Reduce XT (or Lean Extreme) is having a counter effect for what Activate is intended?

they say cortisol reduces testosterone so a reduction of cortisol would leave you with normal levels of test.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read what WWB wrote again. He said Cortisol reduces testosterone. Lean Xtreme/Reduce XT both Lower Cortisol.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
If this is the case, why is it recommended on some stacks like the NHA stack by DS?

I am using Activate and Rebound Reloaded now, but how effective is it if the Reduce XT (or Lean Extreme) is having a counter effect for what Activate is intended?
From what I get out of the reading it looks like reduction of cortisol would increase test. ActivaTe increases free test that can be used for adding size/strength. I'm not sure that ActivaTe makes you produce more test or that it just changes bound test to free test.