Does DS Lean Xtreme/SNS Reduce XT cause a reduction in testosterone?
- 01-19-2007, 09:54 AM
- 01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
01-22-2007, 12:23 AM
01-22-2007, 12:45 AM
I see no reason why it would. DHEA & metabolites are non suppressive at the recommended dose.Originally Posted by lawnboy246
01-23-2007, 03:26 PM
they say cortisol reduces testosterone so a reduction of cortisol would leave you with normal levels of test.
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM
If this is the case, why is it recommended on some stacks like the NHA stack by DS?
I am using Activate and Rebound Reloaded now, but how effective is it if the Reduce XT (or Lean Extreme) is having a counter effect for what Activate is intended?
Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
01-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Read what WWB wrote again. He said Cortisol reduces testosterone. Lean Xtreme/Reduce XT both Lower Cortisol.
01-24-2007, 05:16 PM
01-26-2007, 03:23 PM
From what I get out of the reading it looks like reduction of cortisol would increase test. ActivaTe increases free test that can be used for adding size/strength. I'm not sure that ActivaTe makes you produce more test or that it just changes bound test to free test.Originally Posted by lawnboy246
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:19 PM
- By eneyman in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:16 AM
- By Goffio69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:54 AM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2007, 07:58 PM