Something New!!!!

mookie45

Awards
Hey, I've been taking proteins, creatines, weightgainers and amino acids for about 2 years and am now looking for other supplements to try. Can anyone recommend different supplements that could provide enhanced muscle growth??? I'm 5'9" 155 lbs, around 15% bf, just looking to bulk up in muscle FAST.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i like joebo recomendation, also posting some stats woulnt hurt.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though.... You gave no info about yourself, no training history, etc.. Kind of hard to recommend a product out of the blue..:study:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously though.... You gave no info about yourself, no training history, etc.. Kind of hard to recommend a product out of the blue..:study:

Don't give the noob too hard of a time. I'm sure once he's been here for a while, he'll realize how silly his question sounds. Afterall, building muscle isn't something that happens 'FAST!' and it isn't catered by popping pills.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't give the noob too hard of a time. I'm sure once he's been here for a while, he'll realize how silly his question sounds. Afterall, building muscle isn't something that happens 'FAST!' and it isn't catered by popping pills.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I've been taking proteins, creatines, weightgainers and amino acids for about 2 years and am now looking for other supplements to try. Can anyone recommend different supplements that could provide enhanced muscle growth??? I'm 5'9" 155 lbs, around 15% bf, just looking to bulk up in muscle FAST.
It's all about diet. How many calories are you eating? What's the breakdown of carbs and protein? How many meals throughout the day. Diet will not get you hyoooooge FAST but it will get you hyooooooge eventually and keep you hyoooooge.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
It's all about diet. How many calories are you eating? What's the breakdown of carbs and protein? How many meals throughout the day. Diet will not get you hyoooooge FAST but it will get you hyooooooge eventually and keep you hyoooooge.
Word!

5'9 155 is skinny. Just start eating more like others have said, you'll be amazed at the difference.

There is a decent calculator on BB.com that will give you an estimate on how many calories you should be getting, then you can go to fitday.com and track everything you eat. It will give you the calorie and macronutrient breakdown.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Products ive tried and like are Horsepower by universal nutrition and Hyperdrol by Anabolic extreme.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I must be a hardgainer cause I eat like a horse
I think you'd be surprised at how few calories you are actually eating. Other then lifting what other physicial activities to you take part in? Also, do you know how many calories you are actually taking in? A lot of guys in your situation think and even feel like they are eating a lot, but the fact is if you aren't gaining weight you just aren't eating enough.

When I was in high school and even for a few years after that I was your exact size. I always just figured that 160-170 was my limit. Then I actually analyzed what I was actually eating vs. how much I should be eating and I found out I was just falling short. I was able to get upto 220 in a little over a year. Now, I'll be the first to admit that was way to much weight way too fast. I dieted down to about 180 and now I'm right around 205 and slowly gaining. The only supplements I'm using are the staples, protein powder, bcaa and cee plus a lot of calories coming from various sources.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I must be a hardgainer cause I eat like a horse
Hmm... let me put this a different way:

How many calories are you eating? What's the breakdown of carbs and protein? How many meals throughout the day?

Cannon454

Awards
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna lie, that looks more like a mad case of elephantiasis than synthol use.