diff between cissus and super cissus?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the difference between the old cissus rx and the new super cissus rx? I know the old is 1250 mg at 5% extract and the new is 750 mg at 10% extract but what exactly does that mean? I under stand the extract is double, but the dosage is almost half...is it that simple? Any explanation would be obliged. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much that simple yes. You are technically getting 50% more Cissus as the cap ct. is the same, just less mg because of a double percentage of ketos. Make sense?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
so is 750 mg of 10% the same as 1500 mg of 5%?
Essentially, yes. To put it into perspective the original 5% was 130 caps, which would be around 65 caps of the 10% while the new 10% actually has 90 caps per bottle. Which equals more bang for your buck.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
well if what i said is true technically the dosage of the origanl bottle would be 1250 mg X 130 = 16250 mg per bottle and the new is 750 mg X 2 X 90 = 135000 mg per bottle so you are kinda getting ripped off and they are making more money for less product

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
well if what i said is true technically the dosage of the origanl bottle would be 1250 mg X 130 = 16250 mg per bottle and the new is 750 mg X 2 X 90 = 135000 mg per bottle so you are kinda getting ripped off and they are making more money for less product
No, the original was 1225mg per serving, a serving being 2 caps. Your math is all wrong.

The amount per bottle of Cissus-RX was 79625mg or 79.625g.
The amount per bottle of Super Cissus-RX is 67500mg or 67.5g.

Cissus-RX = 79625mg of 5%
Super Cissus-RX = 67500mg of 10%

You would need 2 bottles of the old formula to get just over 1 bottle of the current. Ripped off you are not, spoiled you all are.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
my bad, i didn't realize the dosage was for two pills...you are right...thanks for clearing this up for me...just for the record i bought 2 bottles for me and 4 for my friends anyway lol

RBakerian

Awards
I also bought a bottle hoping it alleviates the forearm pain I have been having from curls, etc.

Vinny

Awards
I also bought a bottle hoping it alleviates the forearm pain I have been having from curls, etc.
I found it to be very good but truly an EMPTY stomach is the key not eat couple hours before .

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Ripped off you are not, spoiled you all are.

Thankyou Master Ziricote(Yoda)
spoiled am I. I think maybe just assbackwards:blink:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ripped off you are not, spoiled you all are.

Thankyou Master Ziricote(Yoda)
spoiled am I. I think maybe just assbackwards:blink:
Rivet brought to my attention that was very Yoda of me. Realize this I did not, came natural it did!