EBOL/? cutting stack

pwv24

Awards
I'm getting ready to start cutting, i was going to take Ebol to minimize muscles and strength loss and was wondering what would be best to stack with it. right now i am looking at
Burn3d
Adipokinetix(new one)
Scorch remix
Fyre
Stim X

or if you think of anything better just let me know

thanks for the help

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
There is always Dicana/Stizm as well as DCP from RPN.

Burn3d - Good
Adipokinetix(new one) - don't know yet but hopes are high as I loved the original
Scorch remix - Good
Fyre - IDK
Stim X - Is this as effective as a thermo as it is as a stim?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Ebol seems like a great cutter alone, I just ran it with Mass FX for 30 days and kept my calories constant, leaned up, and added to my dimension (very slightly). Ebol / Dicana would probably work ridiculously well together, but if you dont wanna take a thyroid product, Id go with Scorch...If you dont want a stim then DCP.

pwv24

Awards
Thanks for the help, I've decided on ebol/dicana/stizm stack. From what I've read i think it will work pretty good plus nutraplanet has a special on dicana/stizm atm.

How would you recommend dosing them?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, I've decided on ebol/dicana/stizm stack. From what I've read i think it will work pretty good plus nutraplanet has a special on dicana/stizm atm.

How would you recommend dosing them?
Run the Ebol exactly as directed on the label. Dicana, start with 1 cap 3 times a day, work up slowly if you don't feel effects. Stizm, well I take one cap before a workout, but in your case, you might want to take 1 cap in the AM, lunch, and late afternoon to keep your metabolism fired up.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
damn, the protein turnover/synthesis would get riduculous with E-bol/dicana. as with any cutting diet, lots of protein!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yes this will be a great stack be sure to keep your protein intake high, you will not lose any muscle might even gain some! as far as dosing goes 6 a day seems to be the sweet spot for most. i would start with 3 a day then move up from there.

have fun this will be a great cutter!

mwkcronin

Awards
Have to say that Ebol is a fantastic product. Has gotten me lean, and am putting on muscle. Should this product be cycled for best results?

pwv24

Awards
Yes this will be a great stack be sure to keep your protein intake high, you will not lose any muscle might even gain some! as far as dosing goes 6 a day seems to be the sweet spot for most. i would start with 3 a day then move up from there.

have fun this will be a great cutter!
right now my protein intake is around 300 should go any more than that?

mwkcronin

Awards
That's a good question. Myself, I'm taking in around 300-320 grams of protein a day. Am dieting while taking the supp by the way. It is best to experiment with the intake. Try taking in 2 pounds of protein per bodyweight at first, then cut back in needed to around 300. Mike

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey PW 300 is ok if you feel like you wanted to a little more it is deff not going to hurt you that is for sure!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Have to say that Ebol is a fantastic product. Has gotten me lean, and am putting on muscle. Should this product be cycled for best results?
Yes, though some people are using it almost as a staple.

Id recommend 2 approaches:

30 days on, 15 days off, 30 days on etc, or, 60 days on, 30 days off etc.

There is no long term use issues to be concerned about, cycling it only preferred to keep the body most responsive to it.