HELP ME write the Anabolic Pump FAQ

WHy not ask my Audience what they want answered. Post the question you want answered and it will be answered. This what I have so far..

What is Anabolic Pump™

Anabolic Pump is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS).

Anabolic Pump™ is a SIMS. What is a SIMS?

A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis(fat burning).

What dose that mean?

Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving health!! Does not get any better..Really it dose not.

Do you “FEEL” ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ or should we just believe you?

About 1 hour after the first dose those “INTOUCH” with their bodies physiology will FEEL
ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ working its magic. The “PUMPED” sensation is unavoidable. We are talking a REAL PUMP no just useless vasodilatation.

Is Anabolic Pump™ a hormonal substance?

No!

Does Anabolic Pump™ need to by cycled?

The ingredients are proven safe and healthy. In clinical trials, the ingredients where studied for over 5 months improving health!

How does Anabolic Pump™ work?

Anabolic Pump™ activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin.

What is GLUT4?

GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or Anabolic Pump™.

GLUT4 transport glucose into fat cells. How does Anabolic Pump™ block the action on GLUT4 in fat cells?

Like many mechanisms in science, we know they work without the exact mechanism of action. In scientific clinical studies, GLUT4 was measured by mRNA expression. Without a doubt, we know GLUT4 is suppressed in fat cells by measuring mRNA. We still need to find the exact mechanism.

Does Anabolic Pump™ Stack well with other supplements?

Absolutely! Anabolic Pump™ could be the best STAND ALONE supplement ever created, but the addition of Anabolic Pump™ will super charge any supplement stack.

Should I avoid insulin mimicking supplements?

Definitely!

Are you pitching useless propaganda like the NO2 supplement market?

NO2 products are perception products when relating it to gaining muscle. You get the perception that it’s working solely on the basis of the PUMP. The PUMP feel is a great marketing tool but beyond that N02 products do not build muscle. A great analogy is a balloon filled with helium it will eventually lose its ability to float and will deflate. NO2 products DO HOLD merit in the endurance market.

Comparing ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ to NO2 is like comparing Testosterone to vitamin C.

Speaking of Testosterone, I use steroids and Growth hormone. Do I need this supplement?

YES! Imagine force feeding your muscles with glucose, Amino Acids in a super Anabolic state while PROMOTING FAT OXIDATION! You would be foolish not to use ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ . Human Growth hormone lowers your sensitivity to Insulin so ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ makes PERFECT sense

Is Anabolic Pump safe for use by drug tested athletes?

Yes.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Are there any actual studies (disregarding testers) to back Anabolic Pump up?

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
How could I stack cissus/powerfull/ap together for maximum results?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What would be the ultimate USP stack?
What should be avoided while taking AP?
How much gains should I expect in 1 bottle? (Just for the FAQ I know how to go and read the logs.lol)
What happends if I take more than the recommended dose?
How long can the cycle of AP can be run?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
how can AP tell the difference between complex carbs and crapy carbs?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
What are those complex carbs you keep talking about!?! :p

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to take AP with a meal for maximum absorption?

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
Throw in a question about dosing/timing and it looks good to me.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Minimum number of carbs that need to be consumed.

why? what happens if you do not consume that many carbs, what can you expect to feel?

water consumption. should you adjust it?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
How much gains should I expect in 1 bottle? (Just for the FAQ I know how to go and read the logs.lol)
Hmm, that question really shouldn't be on any companies FAQ imo as there are too many variables, same goes with the ultimate stack question to a degree. The others are good though jjohn.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, that question really shouldn't be on any companies FAQ imo as there are too many variables, same goes with the ultimate stack question to a degree. The others are good though jjohn.
Cool. I thought I'd write it anyways :)

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Are there any prostate concerns with this product?

HairyLarry35

Awards
Is it recommend that I use this on a CKD? (Obviously, a big fat NO!!! )

This is a point that should be stressed for those who may try to preserve solid muscle while getting lean, IMHO

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will the questions be answered??? :D

Adams

Is it recommend that I use this on a CKD? (Obviously, a big fat NO!!! )

This is a point that should be stressed for those who may try to preserve solid muscle while getting lean, IMHO

I'm writing a diet article that will dive into this issue but a quick mention in the FAQ will be addressed.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Is it best to dose with a meal or shortly before?

I take about 2g of ALA per day ( aprox. 300mg before meals and after workouts)... Would it be a bad idea to continue this kind of regimen while on AP?

Would AP have a place in a CKD other than on refeeds? (I refeed one day a week every 6 days)

What other non-hormonal products should I take to potentiate the actions of AP?

Does AP contain creatine in its ingredients or should I take creatine with it?

.... I'll try to think of more

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i bump this question before i go and buy AP
you could read the logs of the testers and people that are curently taking the finish product and make an opinion but theirs no better opinion on how it works on you than testing it yourself .

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
My experience is that USP labs ALWAYS lives up to their product claims

Expanded Q and A unedited. anything I left out?

What is Anabolic Pump™

Anabolic Pump is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS).

Anabolic Pump™ is a SIMS. What is a SIMS?

A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis(fat burning).

What dose that mean?

Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving health!! Does not get any better..Really it dose not.

Do you “FEEL” ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ or should we just believe you?

About 1 hour after the first dose those “INTOUCH” with their bodies physiology will FEEL
ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ working its magic. The “PUMPED” sensation is unavoidable. We are talking a REAL PUMP no just useless vasodilatation.

What happens if I do not feel the PUMP effect with Anabolic Pump™?

You may be slightly insulin resistant. You may be slightly resistant to the effects of Anabolic Pump™. Do not be discouraged if you do not “feel” Anabolic Pump™ workings instantly as the others do. Just because you do not “feel” it working does not mean its not working. The exact opposite is happening. Anabolic Pump™ will help your body become more sensitive to the action of GLUT4! If you give up to early, you could be making a huge mistake so like any other supplement. You need at least thirty days to judge.

Does Anabolic Pump™ need to by cycled?

The ingredients are proven safe and healthy. In clinical trials, the ingredients where studied for over 5 months improving health!

How does Anabolic Pump™ work?

Anabolic Pump™ activates GLUT4 in striated muscle cells without exercise or insulin.

What is GLUT4?

GLUT4 is a transport protein that is responsible for glucose disposal in muscle and fat cells. GLUT4 is activated by Insulin, exercise, or Anabolic Pump™.

GLUT4 transport glucose into fat cells. How does Anabolic Pump™ block the action on GLUT4 in fat cells?

Like many mechanisms in science, we know they work without the exact mechanism of action. In scientific clinical studies, GLUT4 was measured by mRNA expression. Without a doubt, we know GLUT4 is suppressed in fat cells by measuring mRNA. We still need to find the exact mechanism.

Is Anabolic Pump™ a hormonal substance?

No!

Does AP spike insulin levels?

NO! On the contrary, Anabolic Pump™ will require the body to release less insulin.

Why?

Anabolic Pump™ increases GLUT4 so less insulin will be secreted due to the presence of GLUT4 stimulation from Anabolic Pump™?

What happens when I stop taking Anabolic Pump™?

You obviously lose the effect of Anabolic Pump™. Your system will return to baseline. You will become normal again.

Does Anabolic Pump™ Stack well with other supplements?

Absolutely! Anabolic Pump™ could be the best STAND ALONE supplement ever created, but the addition of Anabolic Pump™ will super charge any supplement stack.

Should I avoid insulin mimicking supplements?

Definitely!

What are the best times for dosing Anabolic Pump™?

Please follow label instructions.

Are there any special diet requirements with Anabolic Pump™?

Yes! Anabolic Pump™ needs Complex carbohydrates.

Why?

Remember that Anabolic Pump stimulates GLUT4. GLUT4 is a transport protein for glucose. The carbohydrates we eat all get metabolized to glucose for storage.

Do you recommend Anabolic Pump™ on a very low carbohydrate diet?

HECK NO!

Why?

Before the invention of Anabolic Pump™, you would have to drastically lower or even eliminate carbohydrates to lose body fat. In the reduction of carbohydrates, you would lose hard earned muscle in the dieting process to get super shredded. Carbohydrate is what fuels your brain and muscles to perform intensely in the gym. You eliminated carbohydrates. Your workouts suffer. You are become moody and irritable. You are extremely lethargic and basically hate life. This is our sport, and we must make these sacrifices…well not any more! With Anabolic Pump™, you EAT MORE GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE fat. Anabolic Pump™ eliminates the need to cut out carbohydrates!

What does this all mean?

Basically you EAT more gain muscle and lose fat at super fast rate. In the past, you need steroids to accomplish such a feat!

How do I add Anabolic Pump™ into my diet?

This is a semi complex question that depends on your dieting goal. In general, I would not make any changes to my diet in the first 3 days. I would slowly increase my carbohydrate intake by 10 grams per meal after each dose of Anabolic Pump™.

What if I have more questions on Anabolic Pump™ and diet?

Please visit our forum at USPLabs Direct and a sports nutritionist along with some Anabolic Pump™ nutrition experts will help you construct the perfect diet according to your goals FREE OF Charge!

Are you pitching useless propaganda like the NO2 supplement market?

NO2 products are perception products when relating it to gaining muscle. You get the perception that it’s working solely on the basis of the PUMP. The PUMP feel is a great marketing tool but beyond that N02 products do not build muscle. A great analogy is a balloon filled with helium it will eventually lose its ability to float and will deflate. NO2 products DO HOLD merit in the endurance market.

Comparing ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ to NO2 is like comparing Testosterone to vitamin C.

Speaking of Testosterone, I use steroids and Growth hormone. Do I need this supplement?

YES! Imagine force feeding your muscles with glucose, Amino Acids in a super Anabolic state while PROMOTING FAT OXIDATION! You would be foolish not to use ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ . Human Growth hormone lowers your sensitivity to Insulin so ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ makes PERFECT sense

Is Anabolic Pump safe for use by drug tested athletes?

Yes.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Before the invention of Anabolic Pump™, you would have to drastically lower or even eliminate carbohydrates to lose body fat. In the reduction of carbohydrates, you would lose hard earned muscle in the dieting process to get super shredded. Carbohydrate is what fuels your brain and muscles to perform intensely in the gym. You eliminated carbohydrates. Your workouts suffer. You are become moody and irritable. You are extremely lethargic and basically hate life. This is our sport, and we must make these sacrifices…well not any more! With Anabolic Pump™, you EAT MORE GAIN MUSCLE AND LOSE fat. Anabolic Pump™ eliminates the need to cut out carbohydrates!
Aw man... this makes me want to quit my CKD and start up on a nice 40/40/20 with AP! Nice write up. Very appealing and answers just about any question somebody on-the-fence would have.

HL

Last edited:

Aw man... this makes me want to quit my CKD and start up on a nice 40/40/20 with AP! Nice write up. Very appealing and answers just about any question somebody on-the-fence wout have.

HL

Un edited and it really needs editing.lol

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty nice to see some companies truly care about their customers and are not just trying to get a quick buck. I really wish USP labs would start being sold in retailers like vitamin shoppe and ultimate sports nutrition. Yall would be bankin

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Is it advised to take with creatine for max results? I would assume so, but have not seen it stated.

xcendo

Awards
That he promised to hook up his customers if they did a good job explaining AP's mechanism of action, and after getting many well thought-out and clear descriptions, hasn't responded on the matter for 10+ days. Hell, he's a busy guy and I'm not out to stir up anything - I shouldn't have said "bail out" - but the threads got lost several pages back and at this point he really should care about keeping his word with the customer base he has, as should any proprietor.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
That he promised to hook up his customers if they did a good job explaining AP's mechanism of action, and after getting many well thought-out and clear descriptions, hasn't responded on the matter for 10+ days. Hell, he's a busy guy and I'm not out to stir up anything - I shouldn't have said "bail out" - but the threads got lost several pages back and at this point he really should care about keeping his word with the customer base he has, as should any proprietor.
I'm sure all will be good. Jacob is a customer-first guy... he'll be around.

xcendo

Awards
Gotcha, not my intention to defame you in any way. I haven't bought the privilege to PM, but I see now that it would have been more appropriate to find your e-mail address and shoot you a message.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Someone answer. :)
Does that mean that someone has already answered this question or are you implying that you have the same curiosity as I?
:blink:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
AH! Then that makes two of us... :cheers:

Gotcha, not my intention to defame you in any way. I haven't bought the privilege to PM, but I see now that it would have been more appropriate to find your e-mail address and shoot you a message.
No problem. Do me a favor and bump that thread so I can start gifting.

take care

canadianrookie

canadianrookie

Awards
Will this product assist insulin sensitivty in Type II diabetics?
Is it safe for Type II's to use?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Will this product assist insulin sensitivty in Type II diabetics?
Is it safe for Type II's to use?
Argh, where's that partial write-up when I need it...I believe there was research done with Diabetics (not sure if it was type II though) which showed less dependance upon exogenous insulin. Please seek the advice of your Doctor before supplementing though.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
canadianrookie, somewhatgifted, zombie, HairyLarry35, browndustin

Users stated will be gifted! Please email [email protected] with "Anabolic-Pump FAQ AM.com winner" in the subject bar and your address details.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Where's my quote you bastad.... and I was gonna buy you a kilt..........