Sesamin Caps VS Sesathin

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From time to time I have seen various suggestions that sesamin caps do not work as effectively as the Avant Sesathin Liquid. I have also noticed this and was wondering why this is? The caps are so much more convenient (I once lost a new bottle of sesathin by leaving it in a hot car for about 3 hours by accident). I'd like to consolidate everyone's feelings about the differences in this thread. Please weigh in if you've tried either or both of these products.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I have only used the sesathin liquid by Avant Labs and I love it, I have never used the caps but can definetly vouch for the liquid.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i def noticed a difference between avants liquid and the scivation caps.i would go with the liquid if you can

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i def noticed a difference between avants liquid and the scivation caps.i would go with the liquid if you can
AHHHH SON OF A *****!!! ANd here I am with almost a YEARS worth of Scivation!!!

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SesaThin, for the win!!!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I seemed to notice that as well. The liquid def kicked ass, I honestly couldnt tell you if the caps are working or not. But, I tend to keep all my supps in what i refer to as a "MAN BAG" and that will end up in the car from time to time (ya, a man purse i guess you could say). Also, I live in FL so I might me baking the caps everytime I get them and store in the car occasionally, where as I kept the liquid in the fridge. I'm ready to try the liquid again.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Adams
I'm pretty sure that Scivation had a positive COA done on their sesamin so it is the real deal, but for some reason (carrier?) the caps don't seem to be as effective. I'd imagine you'd still get some of the benefits though. Maybe upping dosage or something. I'm thinking of doing the DCP, AP, Sesathin stack. Any word on that DCP/Sesathin sale DSade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
i loved the sesathin liquid and liked the caps....dunno why there was a difference. hard to beat nutras pricing on the caps, though

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
hard to beat nutras pricing on the caps, though

Our price for the liquid will always be just a little bit higher (we've got out reasons, if it could go lower we would!), but its commentary like the stuff in this thread that justifies it. Thanks fellas.

markoni

Awards
We'll be working closely with Avant this week. Let me rush them along.
I vote for sesathin as superior sesamin product.
I'm looking forward for DCP/Sesathin combo. I buy it for sure :woohoo:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question. How do you guys take the liquid? Straight up, mix it in a shake ect?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question. How do you guys take the liquid? Straight up, mix it in a shake ect?
I used to just drink it, very scientific. You can use a metal measuring spoon as well. The fun is trying to be a tightwad and putting hot water into the almost empty bottle to get the last bit out. Bet I'm the only one that's done that...yeah right.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral Syringe

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Oral Syringe
This is the most accurate method.

For a few reasons (1 I have alot of SesaThin around, and 2 I've been taking it for so long) I drink it straight from the bottle and usually get about 25-30 days out of it. ;).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the most accurate method.

For a few reasons (1 I have alot of SesaThin around, and 2 I've been taking it for so long) I drink it straight from the bottle and usually get about 25-30 days out of it. ;).
I remember when we first started manufacturing it, I had some extra Lipoderm bottles. I filled a bottle with straight Sesathin and would keep it on my desk.

I would do a few squirts every few hours or so...Good Times.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to speculate why the scivation sesamin caps don't work as well? Underdosed or less pure materials? I got 2 bottles...mabye run a higher dose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when we first started manufacturing it, I had some extra Lipoderm bottles. I filled a bottle with straight Sesathin and would keep it on my desk.

I would do a few squirts every few hours or so...Good Times.
I really like this idea...I am going to do this once I finish off my last bottle of lipo-u

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I've only tried scivation sesamin and CL sesaglow, does wonders for the skin, but fatloss was not as impressive as I would have liked, might give it another shot with the liquid

KRuth22

Awards
I agree with most of the people on here. The liquid sesathin seemed to work very well, but I cannot tell if the sesamin stuff does anything but I still will take it assuming they are the same thing.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

Adams
My wife took it and it didn't seem to do jack for her. Sesathin is on my "To Do" list. There's the plug, now send me a case of this stuff.:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife took it and it didn't seem to do jack for her. Sesathin is on my "To Do" list. There's the plug, now send me a case of this stuff.:D
I just started tripe dosing... so we will see what is up.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you just straight into it, or are you graduating from double dosing?
Graduating from Double. Didnt start it to long ago though. I like Sesamin to keep the fat gain on PCT down. I Loved SesaThin for that reason, but gave the caps a run since they were so cheap, and had a COA. Serves me right though. Dont fix something thats not broke. When the DCP/Sesathin goes up (If it does), I will be ordering my weights worth on that one!!!!

Adams

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This thread gave me some food for thought, something I'd imagine we all are wondering about...

Anyone look into the efficacy of EFAs when taken in softgel form versus liquid? I've been carrying the softgels with me for years to use when I am on the go, and have my liquid EFAs in the fridge at home. I probably use 50/50 liquid and softgels for my EFA supplements. Results seem no different than when I was a poor college student 10 years ago using only the liquids.

Never before this thread have I wondered if the softgels were working or not....hmm....

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Does taking Sesathin or Seamin replace the need to take fish oil/flax? I've been taking fish oil to help with my psoriasis.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's highly recommended to take sesamin WITH your fish oils.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
for those who have tried both, how much "better" or effective was the liquid? Did the caps work at all for your fatloss purposes?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for those who have tried both, how much "better" or effective was the liquid? Did the caps work at all for your fatloss purposes?
I've tried both. I Loved the liquid myself, and never seen anything about this prior to buying a YEARS worth of the caps. But right now Im on the Caps at triple dose, but it is to soon to tell the effectiveness. I will post up my thoughts after a bit of time.

It has to be the delivery method, because I remember both are standardized for the same linigans per serving (Looking at my first bottle of SesaThin.)

Adams

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
caps vs liquid are 2 different worlds,i have tried triple dosing the caps and never ever came close to matching the liquid

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSade mentioned a DCP/Sesathin sale a few times at the end of Jan? Any luck with that?

knightowl

Awards
so when everybody mentions the caps are you talking about Avant sesathin caps ? or scivation sesamin caps ?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
caps vs liquid are 2 different worlds,i have tried triple dosing the caps and never ever came close to matching the liquid
are you taking just the recommended 1/4 dose of the liquid and it works better than triple dosing the caps???

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
are you taking just the recommended 1/4 dose of the liquid and it works better than triple dosing the caps???
the caps dont work for me at all.the liguid at the lowest dosage works 10x imo obviously since the caps dont work a little for me even at 3 caps 3x a day

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea about to make a purchase of avant's sesathin..sale please?..lol

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
In this industry, It's important to reward the true innovators. Avant brought this product to the masses long before the others jumped on board. Once it became a popular product others started selling it.

If you want companies like Avant, RPN, and USP to keep bringing novel products and unique compounds they have to get some kind of return on their R&D investment.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
From time to time I have seen various suggestions that sesamin caps do not work as effectively as the Avant Sesathin Liquid. I have also noticed this and was wondering why this is? The caps are so much more convenient (I once lost a new bottle of sesathin by leaving it in a hot car for about 3 hours by accident). I'd like to consolidate everyone's feelings about the differences in this thread. Please weigh in if you've tried either or both of these products.
Only things that taste bad are good for you!

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
I know I am lat on this one, but PLEASE I have a question. I ordered the sesamin and have NOT noticed a thing. I did read somewhere on this forum that you need to ingest ~ 10grams of fat at each time you dose for it to work. I take my salmon oil in the am with it but other times my fat intake on average at a meal is around 5-7 grams ( my daily total is ~30 grams) Could this be the reason this isn't working for me. I am taking the recommended amount should I double then triple and see what happenes.

Thanks

I will def. be ordering the liquid next time.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yes your better off going with the liquid like I said before night and day.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Heheh, no, he's saying that the difference between the effectiveness of the caps and the liquid is like night and day.
Oh I feel stupid. I have a quetion for you, I am in a rut, if you want details can give, but I ordered lean dream, don't sleep well, need to loose fat and some on this forum swear by it and I also ordered poisden (sp) For my electrolye uptake and more. Do you have any rec. for a fat loss sup? I started taking stacker 3 had some left over, need appt stim.

Thanks