Jungle Warfare standalone v. Evolution

Joenonymous

Awards
I'm going to try an ALRI stack in about a month. I like the looks of the evolution stack (JW, followed by BAM with overlap, followed by Restore with overlap), but JW seems to be the product with the most feedback and most proven ingredients.

Any thoughts on advantages/disadvantages to two bottles of JW over 8 weeks (maybe with a bottle of ActivaTe or Restore) vs. the 3 product evolution stack?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would do the one that you think is best. True, JW was the first one released. Obviously, there is more feedback. I tested Restore, and liked it pretty much. I am convinced that BAM will follow the good reputation of ALRI, as this is a reputable company, and will give you results. You might want to take a look at X-Factor, it could be integrated in this stack very well.

Joenonymous

Awards
Thanks for the input. Anybody else have any thoughts? JJohn, did you use the Restore standalone, or stacked with JW -- if alone how did you think the gains compared to JW?

I've thought about running x-factor at some point as well, but am hesitant because I take a relatively high daily dose of fish oil and feel that it has a number of very noticeable benefits for me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Anybody else have any thoughts? JJohn, did you use the Restore standalone, or stacked with JW -- if alone how did you think the gains compared to JW?

I've thought about running x-factor at some point as well, but am hesitant because I take a relatively high daily dose of fish oil and feel that it has a number of very noticeable benefits for me.
I have used Restore solo, JW solo, and will now run 2 JW + BAM.

As far as gains go, I would opt for the JW.

Good luck ;)