Please Help

speedpastu

Awards
Hello, I currently have a 3 week cycle of M1T.. however I know how harsh it is and am having doubts about taking it because I would like to have a little bit of a liver for the rest of my life, however I want to start a cycle of something and have been looking into Halodrol... does anyone have a good suggestion or could reccommend something they have taken that has put on a good amount of mass/lbs in a short time such as m1t is known for, but not as harsh.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Food! Its a marathon not a sprint. Whats your history?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
You are making a wise decision by not taking M1T.
Why dont you post your stats, diet, and workout so we have some information to work with.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I currently have a 3 week cycle of M1T.. however I know how harsh it is and am having doubts about taking it because I would like to have a little bit of a liver for the rest of my life, however I want to start a cycle of something and have been looking into Halodrol... does anyone have a good suggestion or could reccommend something they have taken that has put on a good amount of mass/lbs in a short time such as m1t is known for, but not as harsh.

Move this thread to the steroids sections this is not a Supplement. And running a search for those compounds woulnt hurt either