USPLABS AP Log

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS
I got home today from my first day of final student teaching and threw back an AP then waited about 10 min. and chowed down oats, raisins, honey, and my MP, and one cAMP. Off to the gym to do chest/tris.-what can I say fellas, I have done t-bol/anavar, (8weeks) finished that a week ago and gained good size, strength, and 12 pounds, yet no workout compared to the one I had today. Incredible muscle fullness was the most remarkable element to my training. It was the best muscle pump feeling ever! I was strong with good endurance. I think I can best say it by stating "I didn't want to leave the stinkin gym." :dl:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good too hear, this is the best product on the market in my opinion

maddogy

Awards
whats ap and whats usplabs site trying to find right one

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
whats ap and whats usplabs site trying to find right one

AP is an acronym for a muscle builder:
Anabolic Pump™ is the first known Compound (OTC or Prescription) to:

Super saturate (literally force feeds) muscle cells with glucose and amino acids
Block glucose uptake in fat cells
Potentiate the positive effects of insulin on muscle cells
Block triglyceride uptake in fat cells
Stimulate lipolysis
Improve lipid profile
How does ANABOLIC-PUMP™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In

I do not understand the other part of your ?

maddogy

Awards
this stuff sounds sweet i haven't worked out very hard for about 1 year only hit and miss im ready to start hitting it hard
any idea if i can start using ap or do i need to build up i've heard people say lift for a year before taking ceartain supplements

this stuff sounds sweet i haven't worked out very hard for about 1 year only hit and miss im ready to start hitting it hard
any idea if i can start using ap or do i need to build up i've heard people say lift for a year before taking ceartain supplements

Used in type 2 abult onset diabetics so I would use it from the get go to kick start it correctly.

DaALPHAMale1

Awards
The other guy said he worked out before but has not for a year i was just wondering if this is safe for people who are beginers i only been working out for like a month.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It is safe for everyone, even people whom do not workout. Please do not confuse this with a steroid (which it is being compared to by a good few people).

DaALPHAMale1

Awards
It is safe for everyone, even people whom do not workout. Please do not confuse this with a steroid (which it is being compared to by a good few people).

Thank You for the clarification, I did not think it was a steroid just wanted tomake sure i could use this myself sounds like a great supplement. Ill amdit being new to the whole weightlifting and everything i read what the supplement does and im pretty much like hmm wish i understood a little more about it hehe..But i see everyones responses to it so I would love to get on it.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Extemely busy day today. Teaching from 8 AM - 4 then class until 8 tonight. Tomorrow is afternoon legs session though.
I will give some feedback then

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Got home from work and jammed to the gym and trained legs today. Felt energized through the whole workout, in fact I increased my squat weight. I want to clarify supplement stack with AP.
Muira Puama 3 times a day
4 Super Cissus
3-4 cAMP

Tommorrow is shoulders/back- can't wait!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I finally got to the gym around 5:30, which is late for me. I took my morning AP and an afternoon one around 1:00 with lunch. I figured I use AP after my workout with my carbs and protein shake.
Strongest shoulder presses ever for me with no pain (big shout out to super cissus). Overall a fine session even starting late. I am noticing a little more vascularity in my shoulders and I have not dropped a pound. Not as great a pump as mon. but I took AP before workout on that day. I wonder if that is correlated to dose. :eek:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Instead of doing a crazy heavy leg session today I felt I should listen to my body and go a little lighter. I usually do legs on wed/sun but I had to wait till thurs, and I could feel I needed some rest. Nice cardio session and and I tried hard to feel eat rep on presses and squats/extensions.
I am on day 11 for pct and I still have not dropped a pound or lost strength. Tomorrow is chest day, oh yeah. :aargh:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Considering the awesome chest workout I had last mon. I was geared up for today's. It was a good session just not as good as last time. I just felt a little weak today and I really could not get that pump goin, oh well.
One guy did give me a compliment. "I thought I knew you, I was thinkin who is that guy with the big arms." I guess we sometimes think we don't look as big or feel big sometimes. It's nice to hear feedback from other people when were not really feelin it.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Today is normally shoulders/back, but I did something to my left trap on Mon. doing shrugs gosh darn it. you know when you wake up and can't turn your head. So I decided I would get a leg workout done instead.
Nothing to brag about, just a good workout. Tomorrow I will try to get through some shoulders and back if my trap will let me. (I really hope to wake up feeling better) When I take my cissus I think to myself "okay, go to the pain baby."
I am really suprized with my weight. I am over 2 weeks off cycle and have not dropped a pound. Last time after 2 weeks I dropped 3-4 pounds. Its a bit of a conundrum for me. My real goal is to lose it around the midsection, but nothing is coming off yet. I think I will go one more week and see how the pants fit and if no change I might try 4 AP. Somebody chime in on this if you got an opinion.
I hope to post tomorrow describing a great shoulder workout. fingers crossed

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Well, Saturday went pretty good considering my neck is a little out of whack. I just reduced the weight on most of my lifts and everything went fine. Today I did cardio and a light leg session and tomorrow is chest/tris.

When I look in the mirror I am mostly pleased with the fullness of muscles. I need to figure out how to cut up some around the middle though- my weight is stagnant

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Why am I up in weight. Since starting this AP stack for pct I am now up 2-3 pounds. Only thing in my diet that has changed in the last 4 months is increased carb intake when administering AP. By the way my chest workout was tremendous.
Solid pump, I think I stretched my skin.:thumbsup:
I need some help cutting up guys, I really can't afford to buy new pants. But I can afford more AP.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Well, my only measurements are derived from my pants/wasteline. And honestly they are getting tighter-not cool. Mirror says pretty much same thing-too much junk around the stomach, I can see my abs still, but they are slowly disappearing. no calipers, only my scale which tells me I have gained hard earned??:think:

Well, my only measurements are derived from my pants/wasteline. And honestly they are getting tighter-not cool. Mirror says pretty much same thing-too much junk around the stomach, I can see my abs still, but they are slowly disappearing. no calipers, only my scale which tells me I have gained hard earned??:think:

post your diet.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Morning

1.5 cups oats, .5 cup shredded wheat, raisins, honey, nonfat milk. 16 oz. O.J., coffee.

Mid Morning

ZONE BAR 16 grams protein, 21 carbs
Protein powder (35-40 grams protein with nonfat milk )
Sometimes V8

Lunch

2 slices 100% whole wheat bread
1 slice cheese, 1-2 slices of thin roast beef, mustard
Raisin bread (35 carbs) (4 fat)
Energy drink

Mid afternoon
May have low-fat smoothie from Costco (10 oz.)

Dinner

I would say it is a healthy American dinner every night considering a wife and two kids.
Either salmon, chicken, or beef, rice or pasta, sometimes lasagna, typical fare medium portions, always a vegetable and always a fruit.

Most nights I will have some granola before bed.

No unhealthy snacking, no alcohol,
On weekends I will have more oats for lunch

R3d

R3d

Awards
I can see why you aren't getting the best results...

If you're really trying to "cut up", I'd bring the oats down to 1/2-1 cup, 4 egg whites, 1 full egg.
Drop the sugars here (raisins, honey, milk & OJ). Have one serving of fruit or keep the OJ.

M2: I'm not a fan of zone bars. Unnecessary sugars, not enough protein. Drop that and have a protein shake with some healthy fats (natural PB, almonds, etc).

M3: Can you replace the beef with a chicken breast? And perhaps have some brown rice rather than all that bread to get your carbs for the AP.

M4: Same as M2 if you want something quick. I'm sure costco loads their smoothies with sugar and other crap.

Bedtime snack: Cottage cheese with some PB or almonds is a great snack before bed.

Overall, you're consuming too many calories at each sitting. Spreading your caloric requirements 5-7 meals throughout the day is ideal.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
duders costco berry fruit smoothie thing has 400 calories in it... my mom eats those all the time, so i had the kid working there pull the macros on it. not healthy snack.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I think I misled on the smoothie. Its the Kirkland one in the dairy section (organic) strawberry flavored.

Morning

1.5 cups oats, .5 cup shredded wheat, raisins, honey, nonfat milk. 16 oz. O.J., coffee.

Mid Morning

ZONE BAR 16 grams protein, 21 carbs
Protein powder (35-40 grams protein with nonfat milk )
Sometimes V8

Lunch

2 slices 100% whole wheat bread
1 slice cheese, 1-2 slices of thin roast beef, mustard
Raisin bread (35 carbs) (4 fat)
Energy drink

Mid afternoon
May have low-fat smoothie from Costco (10 oz.)

Dinner

I would say it is a healthy American dinner every night considering a wife and two kids.
Either salmon, chicken, or beef, rice or pasta, sometimes lasagna, typical fare medium portions, always a vegetable and always a fruit.

Most nights I will have some granola before bed.

No unhealthy snacking, no alcohol,
On weekends I will have more oats for lunch

ooo spend a few hundred with bobo...the best money ever spent..

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
ooo spend a few hundred with bobo...the best money ever spent..
You could definately tweak your diet in several areas. Having said that, I'm in agreement with USP here. Don't want to sound like I'm pimpin' for The Clown, but it is money very well spent. I hate parting with a buck, but I regret I didn't sign up with him sooner.

You could definately tweak your diet in several areas. Having said that, I'm in agreement with USP here. Don't want to sound like I'm pimpin' for The Clown, but it is money very well spent. I hate parting with a buck, but I regret I didn't sign up with him sooner.

Just obvious food, training and sleep is key and supplements are extra fuel when the other 3 are in place.

Just excelerates your game!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys I will definately make some changes. Instead of the Zone I will sub, a V8 juice. Also, I will cut down on my potions. Off to the search button "bobo"
BTW, nice shoulder workout tonight. Felt tight all around, good pump consistent strength. Oh, I got one of AX Stimulant X samples in the mail- I did not realize I was in the gym for two hours (good energy and focus) I might be a little sore manana. Again thanks for the adivice.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Okay, the diet advice seems to be workin out. Last Fri when I freaked out I was 209 (the heaviest I have ever been) This morning I was down to 202. whew. I cut out the Zone bar and I am eating a little smaller portions. Tomorrow is chest and looking forward to a good week of recomp.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I had a wild workout on monday. Nice pump and energy. One thing with the Stimulant X; that s**t will work your *ss out. I was exhausted because I trained so hard. Good stuff. hmm may need to add it to next NP order. This evening will train shoulders and give feedback

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
You need to be really careful about saying this sort of thing. Those warning labels on supplements aren't for decoration, they're to prevent your asses from getting sued. That, and it's just stupid to say that something is safe for everyone. If peanuts can kill people, how do you know someone won't have the same reaction with the ingredient in AP?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with just a back and bi workout since I really overtrained on Mon and my shoulder joints are still feeling it. Tomorrow I will do just shoulders only. I stayed right at 202 again, so that is fine. I feel my diet is better on track and I will continue to look for ways to improve it. My goal right now is to stay at 202 and lose an inch in the wasteline. I have about one more week of logging then I will give my feedback for the month.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, the diet advice seems to be workin out. Last Fri when I freaked out I was 209 (the heaviest I have ever been) This morning I was down to 202. whew. I cut out the Zone bar and I am eating a little smaller portions. Tomorrow is chest and looking forward to a good week of recomp.
um...are you weighing yourself under the same conditions every time? ie. same scale, first thing in the morning, post-sh1t, pre-breakfast and all that? 7lbs over the weekend makes absolutely no sense. rest assured it wasnt all fat you lost, probably very little of it was fat in fact. glycogen, water, food, feces, etc...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
On the 22nd (mon.) I was referring to the friday before 19th. I then got some good eating advice a made some changes. Then on my post the 28th I stated I had dropped down to 202 so really there is 9 days there.
Yeah, I would agree with you if someone stated they lost 7 pounds in two or three days something is not right.
I try to only weigh myself once a week (fridays usually) at the gym. In any case weighing myself sort of bothers me in the first place. I think it is better to judge by the mirror and the clothes you wear anyway. All in all I found out while even on AP I need to watch my intake otherwise I start packing it on. Thanks for the input!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
um...are you weighing yourself under the same conditions every time? ie. same scale, first thing in the morning, post-sh1t, pre-breakfast and all that?
This is precisely what I did in my AP beta log.

You need to be really careful about saying this sort of thing. Those warning labels on supplements aren't for decoration, they're to prevent your asses from getting sued. That, and it's just stupid to say that something is safe for everyone. If peanuts can kill people, how do you know someone won't have the same reaction with the ingredient in AP?
I think its safe to assume that this always implied (not to use a product if you allergic to the contents). Take me for example I never see warning for products containing chocolate (even supplement using chocamine). Yet this gives me a similar effect to what people with a non lethal allergy to peanuts get. But I'm pretty sure someone would tell me chocolate is safe for anyone. Or even weirder yet I have a relative whose "skin" is "allergic" to water (she has to add something to the water). But I'm sure even you would say water is safe for everyone if you didn't know this. I understand you point however, just trying to see where Ziricote is coming from.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'll extend my post
"It's safe for the general population whom don't have conflicting medical conditions and make sure they eat carbohydrates."

Lot's of things can make people ill and even kill them via allergic reaction but you don't see allergy disclaimers on every product at market.

If you or anyone else have reason to believe they'll react badly to Anabolic-Pump then we obviously don't suggest it's use without first discussing it with their doctor. If you feel you're going to have an allergic reaction then don't use.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Original thought by Ziri

I'll extend my post

What's up with that;)

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Three more days and I will officially be on AP 30 days.
Nice evening workout, however not an outstanding pumpitude.
Good strength though. Still eating smaller portions and doin fine. I think I will start drinking more water during the day

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Well, this will be my final post for the AP. I read back on all the notes and what stood out to me was the great workouts in the gym (pumps and stuff)
I started PCT at 205 and I am now at 202. It is hard to grade myself appearance wise, but overall I am happy. I still need to cut down the fat in my stomach though. I will continue to use AP for as long as I can afford it and I hope for even better results the longer I take it. I hope I helped out with my log.
Thanks USP LABS for a fine supplement and give us a shout out when your on Oprah

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log peece, hope the ap continues to work for you.

bigluke39

Awards
My ex-wife's aunt was allergic to her Husband.:drunk: As well as many other things.
I'll extend my post
"It's safe for the general population whom don't have conflicting medical conditions and make sure they eat carbohydrates."

Lot's of things can make people ill and even kill them via allergic reaction but you don't see allergy disclaimers on every product at market.

If you or anyone else have reason to believe they'll react badly to Anabolic-Pump then we obviously don't suggest it's use without first discussing it with their doctor. If you feel you're going to have an allergic reaction then don't use.