Is stacking Leukic,Tech-T and Aplodan to much?

Lunchbox_81

Awards
I'm wondering if stacking Leukic, Tech-T and Aplodan all from muscle tech is to much together or if it would be ok. Let me start out by saying that i'm serving a tour in Iraq as I write this. I say that because i'm limited on some of the things i'm able to get.

I train 6 days a week with barbells and dumbells, for that's all we have. mon-chest /tues-abs/ wends-back/ thurs-bi's and tri's/ fri-shoulders/ sat-legs/ and sun is my off day. I train 4 sets with 8-12 reps with a minumum of 4 exercises per body part and a max of 6.

My diet is very limited because of the remote location that i'm at. Mostly my protein comes from 4 protein shakes a day with some eggs, chicken breast, steak, fish and tuna when we have them in stock. Again because of my location i don't have the luxury of having access to the items on a daily basis. But I do well with what I can get my hands on.

I do cardio twice a day, 30 min in the morning on an empty stomach and 45-60min in the evening about 30 min after my weight training. I'm currently taking Leukic and also 25mg of ephedra twice a day with 200mg of caffeine 3 times a day. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too much Muscletech? Yes, indeed it is.

Just kidding, you'll be fine. But can't you order better stuff online? Or have family send it?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stay Safe Lunchbox, Be Alert and come home safe!
Rangers lead the way!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the Air Force led the way?

:D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leukic with Aplodan is ok. Try to stack it with creakic. That is a great stack imo.

Lunchbox_81

Awards
Yeah i can order things from other companies but not awhole lot send it directly here and having it sent to family and then me takes about a month to month and half for me to get it. seems to be to much of a pain.

Lunchbox_81

Awards
thanks poison, i'll check them out and possibly start ordering from them instead.