Anabolic Pump question

billyzane1

Awards
Hey guys..

AP is good legal natural stuff.

Last edited:

Hey guys..

I am an avid lifter and fitness guru. I have experimented with some of the legal methyls in the past. I got great gains but can honestly say I am never touching any of that **** again.

I cannot bear the hormonal ups and downs and it feels good to not be on it.

With that said, I am addicted to the nice gains and knowledge that hard work will reap nice gains. That is hard to say when you are in 30s without it.

So as far as anabolic pump goes. How good is it? Are there any negative indications as fars as AMPk and a strong natural supplemetn that enhances Performance and insulin-- and can you actually give yourself diabetes from this stuff or develop any issues? From what I can tell, its all good.

How strong is it? It does not appear to be a hormone, nor mess with your hormones?

Any thoughts are appreciated. I have read some of the threads but the answers are limited and scattered.

Thx.
AP works independent of insulin. AP is non hormonal. AP stimulates (translocates) GLUT 4 in muscle cells. Insulin stimulates(translocates) GLUT 4 in fat cells and muscle cells.

AP ingredients have been shown to improve diabetic symptoms by increasing GLUT 4 independent of insulin. AP ingredients are healthy.