Is it worth stacking Rebound with Activate?

Puzzle

Awards
Hey, nice board you have here, folks. :)

I'm definitely going to buy some Activate. Now, looking at Nutraplanet, it's only an extra $20 to add Rebound.

But I wonder, it's a herbal AI.. are AIs worth taking? I have some letro and adex left over from my juicing days, if AIs are worth adding, these would be better I'm guessing?

Thanks.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
use rebound, even rebound reloaded would be better. do not use letro or adex. they are different types of AIs.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Search for "nha stack." The rebound/activate combo is actually quite popular.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference between using something such as Letrozole or Arimidex and the AI contained in RR (6 Bromo I believe) is the latter is steroidal, whereas the former two are not. Taking Let. or Arim. is not going to produce any effects other than crushing your estrogen and destroying your lipid profile something fierce.

The difference between using something such as Letrozole or Arimidex and the AI contained in RR (6 Bromo I believe) is the latter is steroidal, whereas the former two are not. Taking Let. or Arim. is not going to produce any effects other than crushing your estrogen and destroying your lipid profile something fierce.

Mullet was the DNA from your avatar extracted from your body?