djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rule (1)

Make sure your MULTI-Vitamin/Mineral has 19 vitamins & minerals with a % sign. There are over a 100 different nutrients in food today with science knowing of less than 40 or about 1/3 of what God has given to us. Nutrients on a label that have an asterisk have no set RDA’s and as of yet are not part of the basic foundational nutrients although still important. These are sometimes added to cover up the missing foundational nutrients. So check to see that you have the foundational 19 important nutrients that have established RDA’s first. Because if a product will miss these you know for sure they are cutting corners. Next is where was this products raw materials derived from and are they tested for quality & purity. Can the company prove that the raw materials are derived from natural food sources that still contain live enzymes that are necessary for digestion and assimilation. This is very important because if the nutrients were chemically produced they will not have important live enzymes and if science only knows of 1/3 the nutrients that God has given us through food, common sense tells us that there is no way they can produce the other 2/3 nutrients since they cannot even identify them yet.

Rule (2)

BIOTIN is vital for health and needs to be present w/ 100% OF THE U.S. RDA. Biotin is very expensive compared to the other B-vitamins in fact it is 20 to 25 times the cost of silver to produce. So the only reason for a company not putting 100% of this nutrient in their Multi is to save money and make more profit at your health’s expense. Also not having 100% of Biotin will hinder the use of all the B-vitamins. That is why they are all called B-vitamins they are of the same family and all need to be present in proportional amounts to work properly. Biotin is like the quarter back of the B-vitamin team and if he is only 12% available you are not going to have a good game. No matter how much of the cheap B’s are available the balance of all B-vitamins & having 100% Biotin & Folic acid are the most important. Many Multi’s will fall short in this nutrient. Also check to see how many tablets are needed to achieve these %.

Rule (3)

The 8 MEMBERS of the B-COMPLEX should not vary more than 500% from each other. Thiamin, Riboflavin, and Niacin are very inexpensive. Because of this they are routinely used to fortify breads, cereals, and even junk foods. Many products will use 500-3000 % of these vitamins to make their label look impressive but there is no nutritional rationale for doing it and this creates even more of an unbalanced Multi. Ideal ratio is 100-150% of each other. An excess of one B-vitamin could cause a relative deficiency of other B-vitamins and be injurious to your health. Therefore, it is important to remember to keep a balance for optimal health. Whole wheat bread when milled to white bread removes 11 of the B-vitamins out while enriched white bread puts back four of the cheapest B-vitamins. If you gave me 11 dollars and I gave you back 4 dollars would you feel enriched?

Rule (4)

The COPPER-TO-ZINC RATIO should be present in 100% to 100%. Ideally these two mineral should be present in a one-to-one ratio based on U.S. RDA’s. If the company is paying close attention to micro-mineral research, this ratio will be present. High blood copper levels can depress zinc absorption, and high zinc intakes can reduce copper absorption. A zinc deficiency can cause eczema, susceptibility to infections, and white spots on the nails. A copper deficiency can cause water retention, irritability, brittle bones, and poor hair texture. Be sure of balance!

Rule (5)

Should contain adequate amounts of CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, and PHOSPHORUS in 1 to 1 RATIO Calcium & these other minerals are not in themselves expensive but very bulky. Its the process to incorporate into tablets that’s difficult & expensive. We are being told to cut down on fat. Unfortunately many of our best sources of these minerals, such as many dairy products, come with quite a bit of fat attached. To compound this situation, in the late 1989 the RDA for Calcium was raised from 800 to 1200 mg. Adequate calcium has a role in preventing osteoporosis and maintaining strong bones, regulating heart beat, and necessary for nerve and muscle transmission. It has even been shown to play a part in blood pressure reduction and possibly the prevention of colon cancer. Magnesium and Phosphorus work hand in hand with Calcium.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Very informative.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am only trying to help the boared out. I got this from a article Dr. Bortz has in our office. I just got it from his physicians desk reference. It is a book for durg to supplement ratio interaction.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Are there any multi-vitamins around that fit this description? It seems like every multi doesn't make the cut in at least one or two of those requirements.

I'm thinking about picking up Now Foods' ADAM because of the amount of biotin that is quite rare to find in 100% RDA, it covers a wide variety of vitamins, and because it has all those other goodies in it(even though they are in small amounts). But it misses the boat in Rule 3, 4, and 5.

DJ, got any others in mind?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be safe to say that what I posted makes sense?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Would it be safe to say that what I posted makes sense?
:think:

Not sure if I follow where you're going with that. It seems like it makes sense to me. I've read about a few of the things that were mentioned in the rules. And I would think that a doctor's office is a decently credible place for information.

But maybe you just posted it because you found it and just wanted to see what other people thought about the article...? I don't really know what your initial intentions were.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I want to make sure that I am credible and not just a guy trying to push product for a comapny even though there are reps on the board. If we all agree that this makes sense than I will recommend what I personally take.

amac

Awards
Well I want to make sure that I am credible and not just a guy trying to push product for a comapny even though there are reps on the board. If we all agree that this makes sense than I will recommend what I personally take.

its pretty easy to tell when someone is just pushing a product... they get called out pretty quick....

but i liked the first post a lot... too many people just assume a multivitamin is a multivitamin

propho

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info.. i haven't been taking a multi lately.. i keep hearing your body doesn't absorb any of it.. liquid i hear is the best.. but pricey.. i just try and eat the right stuff to get everything i need.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Very informative although the correct intake for zinc and copper is 200% zinc to 100% copper. Optimal intake is 30mg zinc and 2mg copper.
I assumed this before getting it confirmed by this article from an associate professor: Osteoporosis: Trace Elements - Zinc/Copper

And to add to that, Magnesium depletes manganese and vitamin D depletes calcium.

Theres a hell of a lot to how nutrients act on one another, particurly the minerals.

Vanadium Molybdenum DRI/RDA, health/side effects, toxicity/toxic overdose, nutritional requirements is a great site about how it all works, excess B vitamins can change the magnesium and calcium balance. Once you try to get into it, it really gets complicated its not as easy as just dosing everything at 100% RDA.

Are there any multi-vitamins around that fit this description? It seems like every multi doesn't make the cut in at least one or two of those requirements.
You wont find the optimum multi vitamin on shelves, this is why I am making my own from customcapsule.com I am still in the process of tweaking it as I plan to take it long term.
But everyone is diffrent, especially males and females, older guys but not younger guys need iron, and women dont need as much zinc as guys.

Last edited:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're trying to push anything, as amac said, it would be pretty obvious if you were working for someone and trying to sell us something (you probably would've at least recommended a specific product at the end of your first post).

So djbombsquad, since you posted the article, I would like to hear what you take for a multi.

ItsHectic-

I would love to see what you come up with after you're done tweaking your custom multi. Please post it when you've settled on something...if you don't mind sharing the results of your research/planning.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm quite sure this came from Shaklee crap. On another board a shaklee evangelist post this exact same article. I think it comes in the Shaklee handbook.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of Shaklee before you mentioned this. So I searched their website for the article but couldn't find it. Maybe it's only in their special handbooks?

Their Vita-Lea multi fits all of the rules except Rule 5 and then I'm not sure about Rule 3 because I don't know all 8 B vitamins(nor do I really want to look it up right now).

Anyways, these "Rules" seems like decent guidelines at least. I think I'm going to start using Now Foods' ADAM regardless.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm quite sure this came from Shaklee crap. On another board a shaklee evangelist post this exact same article. I think it comes in the Shaklee handbook.
First of all Shaklee is not a crap company. In fact they are the largest natural nutritional supplement company in the USA. Shaklee does not have a hand book. I work in a doctors office and this came from Dr. Bortz directly. Please do some research before assuming because the board would have to agree that when you assume you make a ass out of you and me :) I just did a quick search and take a look at this.

I quote from the link

A health and nutrition leader since 1956, Shaklee continues to champion solid, scientifically backed product choices rather than "risky" trends.

Shaklee has invested over $250 million in exhaustive product research and development, and clinical trials. Each year, approximately 83,000 laboratory and quality assurance tests are performed on nutritional products and their ingredients alone!

They have been selling supplements for over 50 years. I doubt they are CRAP.
Would you agree with me that a company that is in busienss for over 50 years is not crap?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never heard of Shaklee before you mentioned this. So I searched their website for the article but couldn't find it. Maybe it's only in their special handbooks?

Their Vita-Lea multi fits all of the rules except Rule 5 and then I'm not sure about Rule 3 because I don't know all 8 B vitamins(nor do I really want to look it up right now).

Anyways, these "Rules" seems like decent guidelines at least. I think I'm going to start using Now Foods' ADAM regardless.
I use the their vita strip which I like because of every thing I stated in my previous post.
Also me being Jewish and the products being kosher they work out.

EDIT: Do NOT post links, or snippets of links to other retailers.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I use the their vita strip which I like because of every thing I stated in my previous post.
Also me being Jewish and the products being kosher they work out. shaklee.net/now/product/20209
That looks like a good multi and it fits those five "rules"(but of course they do, they come from the people who made the rules!).

But for $45, that's quite the price to pay for 30 days worth. Yikes. :jaw:

I think I'm going to keep looking, but I'll be using that article as a reference still. Let me know if that price ever decides to fall...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a good multi and it fits those five "rules"(but of course they do, they come from the people who made the rules!).

I think I'm going to keep looking, but I'll be using that article as a reference still. Let me know if that price ever decides to fall...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That might and probably is true for the average person. But I don't go to Starbucks or McDonalds. I am not that average person. Plus, that's not really a fair assessment to make since a happy meal can provide a child with a whole meal of food. Vitamins can't do that.

If the bulk pricing was a good deal(to me), if I didn't have to buy years' worth of it, and I didn't have to sign up for anything else, then I would consider it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The price I am looking at is MN Price: $ 37.70 and SRP Price: $ 44.35 you are mis informed. You can get a member card like you would at GNC aka gold card and get product dicounts would you agree?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The price I am looking at is MN Price: $ 37.70 and SRP Price: $ 44.35 you are mis informed. You can get a member card like you would at GNC aka gold card and get product dicounts would you agree?
Yeah but add the cost of the membership (which looks like 19.95) on top of the 37.70 = 57.69. Don't worry about it man. I appreciate the help. But unless it was cheaper(with or without the membership) then I would consider it. But it's not. So I won't.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but a few things caught my attention that I felt was necessary to address.

haven't been taking a multi lately.. i keep hearing your body doesn't absorb any of it.. liquid i hear is the best.. but pricey..
That's a very widely accepted misconception. The form of the multivitamin/mineral does not affect the quality of absorption but rather the rate of absorption, if anything. You can have a liquid product that is of poor quality that will be getting absorbed far slower (if at all) while the quality tablet product is being absorbed into bloodstream and bio-available within 15 min.

Please re-educate whoever has been making such claims about liquid vs. other forms of vitamins. That's the type of miseducation that leads people to believing a company shouldn't have to test clinically test their product to prove it's efficacy:fool2: I hope this helped you propho, and anyone else who has been misled in the past in the same manner you once were.
a happy meal can provide a child with a whole meal of food. Vitamins can't do that.
That's just the problem with fast food: it's so nutritionally inadequate (not to mention packed with sat. fat, sugar, etc.) that in essence, it can be easily described as empty calorie food. Sure, you're eating solid matter but is it nutritionally satisfying a child? No, which is why it's a lot easier to eat 2 Big Macs, large French Fries and a large Coke than to eat an actual whole-food meal.
But unless it was cheaper(with or without the membership) then I would consider it. But it's not. So I won't.
What you're paying for is a potent, bio-available foodlet that's bio-availability is clinically proven. You can get the equivalent (as far as quantity goes) anywhere else, sure. But, you're definitely sacrificing the quality of the product and most likely, you'll be excreting the majority of what you're consuming.

The product you're currently taking, I'm sure, does not have the clinical studies to either prove or disprove that statement. That's the [major] difference between Brand A and Brand B.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The 5 rules are for the most part...virtually speculation based on the body of research we have now. There is, at this moment, enormous disagreement as to how much of each known nutrient is needed. RDA's are for the most part, utterly worthless and based on antiquated and flawed govt science.

IMO, there can be no real concrete advice given when it comes to multi's and the so called "ideal" ratio of this to that if we're still learning copious amounts of information about each and every nutrient out there. Most research points out that Americans need more nutrients owing to crappy diet and nutrient depleted soils. I DO think everyone needs to take supplements even if they eat extremely well but, I can't even begin to say who has the "ideal" multivitamin.

When you really dig into the guts of nutrient defiency research, it becomes apparent that there would be NO way anyone could formulate a pill that would cover all the bases. LEF's Life Extension Mix tries really hard and it has you gulping down 9 horse pills per day at a cost of over $70 per month and I still don't think they represent the ideal.

Then you get into the politically driven part of the research and you'll see even companies like Shaklee and LEF afraid to stick their necks out and tell people to take 30,000 iu of vitamin D or 3,000 to 5,000 mg of calcium per day as the research indicates.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys seriously trying to peddle this Amway garbage on this board? If this company is so great why do they have to operate like a pyramid scheme to make money?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Google Shaklee along with pyramid or scam and you'll see a ton of information substantiating our view that this is crap.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pyramid scheme to make money? pyramid scheme to make money? Do you even know what a pyramid scheme is?
I'd like to elaborate on is the pyramid. A pyramid is just a
shape to success. Everyone does it and whoever says sellings cars is
safe, take a second look. you still have to persuade the customer that
they are buying a good car from a good salesman. Shaklee or Amway or what ever other company your refuring to is not like
that. maybe some people do that from whatever experience they feel
they like to apply but don't get it twisted. that is not all of them.
Not everyone works the same. That is why this company is the greatest of all. there are endless possibilities to succeed. Pyramid is
exactly the same way as a regular job

. . . . manager

supervisor supervisor
worker . . worker . .worker . . worker -----> this is how it looks like
at a regular job at mcdonalds.

. . . Amway Shaklee etc REP
associate . . associate
associate . associate . associate . associate ------->

the only difference is that they get bonuses like a raise for bringing
new associates. a lot like private companies work. A friend got my buddy to work for Eurodrip Inc. which is a piping irrigation company. a private and legitimate company too. paid my friend 500 dollars! how is that different from any other compensasion plans out there? he brought my friend in to the job because the employer was lookin for more people to work. Now if your a good representative you don't make $ on your own accord. you help people in turn will help you. the more you help the more you receive correct? if you were smart enough to build and make your financial iq better, you'd actually make your business work. That's why there's a big difference between business owners like ray kroc, and employees , like 95 % of the world. read "rich dad, poor dad" you will have been taught so many great lessons. i strongly recommend it.

Pyramid schemes are illegal. Shaklee specifically and few more have been legally in business for fifty years. It's business model is both direct sales and network marketing both legal businesses. And its business model is superior to other business models because it doesn't create barriers to entry –allowing anyone of any age, sex, race or economic standing the ability to own their own business. Nor does it put glass ceilings on what an individual can earn. It is an enlighted business model and I'm sorry you don't understand it and I'm sorry in general that people put down things they don't understand.

I will say like in any industry there are bad apples and some
companies claiming to be network marketing companies were in fact
pryamid schemes. You should learn the difference.

I hope you'll fight the good fight and support companies like Shaklee
that create products that build health and speak out against the many
companies that create products that destroy health.

The difference between a pyramid scheme and network marketing is not the shape. They both look like a pyramid due to the fact that if you
plan to go anywhere financially, you must have people under you. The
difference is the fact that legitimate product is moved. In a pyramid
scheme you pay $$ and get $$ and no product is moved, that is the
illegal part.

And as with any biz, brick and mortar or not, you will get what you
put into it. If you work it hard you will make more than if you just
sat there and waited for people to come to you.

To some it means nothing, but to me Shaklee's 50 year history says
alot. (did a google search for long long they have been around) I have a hard time believing that a 50 year company (of any type) is a scam. Wouldn't someone have taken them to court and won or something by now?

I am sure that there are some scams out there. Sadly those are the
ones that give the good companies a bad name. But there are tons of
MLMs out there that are legit.

Yes, it is true that you have to be using or personally sell a certain
amount of products to qualify for your bonuses. But, if you already
use even just a few products, or have someone that you sell to
directly from your stock (if you have any) that takes care of itself.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I think this also applies to you if you're a Shaklee distrubutor.
If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not advertise here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free for testing/logging purposes, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Do not add links in your signature. You may not support your products and/or company here. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

There is NO advertising, linking, promoting in AmSpace profiles unless you are a sponsor.

Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.
Not to mention that you both have attacked some of the companies on this board in a very weak attempt to get people involved with Shaklee.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW, I think this also applies to you if you're a Shaklee distrubutor.

Not to mention that you both have attacked some of the companies on this board in a very weak attempt to get people involved with Shaklee.
I personally have never promoted shaklee links on this board other than today I gave a link to one of there products. I have seen others talk about there product http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/40047-u-s-ski.html . I think I am in the clear. Attacking is such a harsh word. I just stated in the past about products that have worked for me and products that have not worked for me. Its called honesty lol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
pyramid scheme to make money? pyramid scheme to make money? Do you even know what a pyramid scheme is?
I'd like to elaborate on is the pyramid. A pyramid is just a
shape to success. Everyone does it and whoever says sellings cars is
safe, take a second look. you still have to persuade the customer that
they are buying a good car from a good salesman. Shaklee or Amway or what ever other company your refuring to is not like
that. maybe some people do that from whatever experience they feel
they like to apply but don't get it twisted. that is not all of them.
Not everyone works the same. That is why this company is the greatest of all. there are endless possibilities to succeed. Pyramid is
exactly the same way as a regular job

. . . . manager

supervisor supervisor
worker . . worker . .worker . . worker -----> this is how it looks like
at a regular job at mcdonalds.

. . . Amway Shaklee etc REP
associate . . associate
associate . associate . associate . associate ------->

the only difference is that they get bonuses like a raise for bringing
new associates. a lot like private companies work. A friend got my buddy to work for Eurodrip Inc. which is a piping irrigation company. a private and legitimate company too. paid my friend 500 dollars! how is that different from any other compensasion plans out there? he brought my friend in to the job because the employer was lookin for more people to work. Now if your a good representative you don't make $ on your own accord. you help people in turn will help you. the more you help the more you receive correct? if you were smart enough to build and make your financial iq better, you'd actually make your business work. That's why there's a big difference between business owners like ray kroc, and employees , like 95 % of the world. read "rich dad, poor dad" you will have been taught so many great lessons. i strongly recommend it.

Pyramid schemes are illegal. Shaklee specifically and few more have been legally in business for fifty years. It's business model is both direct sales and network marketing both legal businesses. And its business model is superior to other business models because it doesn't create barriers to entry –allowing anyone of any age, sex, race or economic standing the ability to own their own business. Nor does it put glass ceilings on what an individual can earn. It is an enlighted business model and I'm sorry you don't understand it and I'm sorry in general that people put down things they don't understand.

I will say like in any industry there are bad apples and some
companies claiming to be network marketing companies were in fact
pryamid schemes. You should learn the difference.

I hope you'll fight the good fight and support companies like Shaklee
that create products that build health and speak out against the many
companies that create products that destroy health.

The difference between a pyramid scheme and network marketing is not the shape. They both look like a pyramid due to the fact that if you
plan to go anywhere financially, you must have people under you. The
difference is the fact that legitimate product is moved. In a pyramid
scheme you pay $$ and get $$ and no product is moved, that is the
illegal part.

And as with any biz, brick and mortar or not, you will get what you
put into it. If you work it hard you will make more than if you just
sat there and waited for people to come to you.

To some it means nothing, but to me Shaklee's 50 year history says
alot. (did a google search for long long they have been around) I have a hard time believing that a 50 year company (of any type) is a scam. Wouldn't someone have taken them to court and won or something by now?

I am sure that there are some scams out there. Sadly those are the
ones that give the good companies a bad name. But there are tons of
MLMs out there that are legit.

Yes, it is true that you have to be using or personally sell a certain
amount of products to qualify for your bonuses. But, if you already
use even just a few products, or have someone that you sell to
directly from your stock (if you have any) that takes care of itself.
lol at u trying to push a MLM bull**** ass pyramid scheme

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that part of your Shaklee training to address references to Amway and pyramid schemes? You guys are shills. There's no denying it at this point. You guys are very clever, but the jig is up. Hopefully nobody has fallen for your deception. By that way here's some interesting evidence of your shillyness.-
I just did a search and I don't remember telling people to buy shaklee products on this board. If I have please let me know. Im still not telling people to buy products from them. I never have and not plaining to.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never promoted shaklee links on this board other than today I gave a link to one of there products. I have seen others talk about there product http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/40047-u-s-ski.html . I think I am in the clear. Attacking is such a harsh word. I just stated in the past about products that have worked for me and products that have not worked for me. Its called honesty lol.
Actually you and dannyboy9 have attacked board sponsors concerning quality while plugging Shaklee every chance that you could. I asked dannyboy9 and you if you worked for a supplement company, but I guess you own your own business right? You guys are both jokes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/16640-shaklee-vitamins.html someone else asking about shaklee vitamins and even John well respected non the board http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/19393-supplements-you-swear.html I quote him "shaklee mutivitiman-shaklee offers only pure ingredidents most vitamans have chemicals in them...put your multi in a oven for 15 minutes and see if it has dark coal spots on it ,,,if it does that it has chemicals in it which are not good for your body.after i started taking shaklee i felt better mentally physically,emotionally

thats all folks

p.s. no im not a salesman for any of these companys i posted what works and i beleive they have worked"

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/news-articles/40290-article-msn-about.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/56294-your-favorite-supplement.html I gave no link there. I don't think thats against TOC . Please let me know.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually you and dannyboy9 have attacked board sponsors concerning quality while plugging Shaklee every chance that you could. I asked dannyboy9 and you if you worked for a supplement company, but I guess you own your own business right? You guys are both jokes.
I don't work for a supplement company. I work in a Doctors office actually. Calling patients on blood work and other things in the office. I have mentioned that several times on this board. I still don't remember giving links to there site till today.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to test a little theory? Try and do a forum search with the word Shaklee and see if djbombsquad or dannyboy9 come up.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If I showed you a way to get bulk pricing would you be willing to get it? BTW would it be safe to say more people spend more money at star bucks than a strip of vitamins and minerals? More money is spent at Mc Donalds on a happy meal am I correct?
I believe this was you trying to push a Shaklee sale.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said that about USP Labs too. I know a way to get them cheeper and few people pm'ed me about it. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/82271-happy-new-year.html I still did not post links to the place I got it cheeper. Nor did I do that for shaklee products too. I did not post links. I guess I sell usp lab products too since I said I know how to get them cheeper.

MOD EDIT: It doesn't matter, advertising another place in any way is against the rules.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I said that about USP Labs too. I know a way to get them cheeper and few people pm'ed me about it. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/82271-happy-new-year.html I still did not post links to the place I got it cheeper. Nor did I do that for shaklee products too. I did not post links. I guess I sell usp lab products too since I said I know how to get them cheeper.
Over the last year, you and dannyboy9 have referenced Shaklee numberous times all the while bringing into question some of the sponsor's product quality. You have obviously had an ulterior motive and its now been exposed. Get dannyboy9 on here, he's a much better debater than you. I could care less about what you did in another thread. Its not relevant in your defense for not being a shill.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use a Shaklee Multi and at they work sure.Its good high quality stuff. Right now Im taking Orange Triad which is awesome and more suited for my needs. Basically most companies, and I say most, I havnt got to know all of them, are good companies or Am wouldnt have them on there board. I dont see anything wrong with talking about a product if you one hundred percent beleive in. I mean if its 100 % and not 99.9 % its ok. If your even .01 percent unsure you lose. sp all that to say this if you truly beleive Shaklee is the best than great. Keep going man. I dont beleive Shaklee is the by end of all die or none company, I beleive there products are good and have research behind them , I think they spend 85,000 or million a year on there research development team.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked 250 million on R and D vs D and R. Thanks Semeton for agreeing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.