Fizogen....Please give up!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I just seen two new Fizogen products called Xplo-Bol and Ester-Bol. Yes, they sound like prohormones like all the rest of their products but they are in fact not and they are crap like the rest of the Fizogen line. Who else hates Fizogen Crap?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I make sure to wear a minimum of six "straps" a day. Both arms, both legs, my neck, and um... I have the balance of a trapeze artist, the strength of 6 men, and the sexual stamina of a jack rabbit.

JK, I hate Fizogen, and all they stand for.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was going to start my Fizogen Superblitzblastanaboladrolicogenstrapester cycle, but I just didnt want to mess my liver up with all those "anabolic pump agents"

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hype, hype, hype. They made their money before the ban, now they sell their name.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - this company is total BS. I feel really, really bad when I see guys buying their sh*t in GNC.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Man - this company is total BS. I feel really, really bad when I see guys buying their sh*t in GNC.
Yeah, not only does their stuff not work, but they charge more for their stuff than Muscletech. At least some of the Muscletech stuff works a little bit.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
MuscTech and Fizogen work awesome together!! They have great synergy!!.............J/K!! I hate this crap also w/ all their stupid marketing names to attract dummies into buyin it....EXLODA-BOL!!! May that will be there next one out. ANyhow, WAY over priced and not effective. On the few rare occasions that I do enter a GNC, I have seen guys buying this crap, cause the sales person( who usually looks like they need more then a few tips on working out and eating properly!) are juicing these kids heads up saying it is the best stuff out there, guys are growing like crazy, and they can hardly keep it on the shelf! I have gone right up to them tell them its crap, and if they want to get better prices on better supps( depending how old they are of course!) to go and visit one of the many websites that sponsor AM. I aslo tell them to do some reading and educate themselves before anything! But yeah CRAP!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah fizogen, pretty much fishes off the uneducated consumers. Anyone with any shred of supplement education can take one glance at most of there products and see how much of a burn it really is.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
MuscTech and Fizogen work awesome together!! They have great synergy!!.............J/K!! I hate this crap also w/ all their stupid marketing names to attract dummies into buyin it....EXLODA-BOL!!! May that will be there next one out. ANyhow, WAY over priced and not effective. On the few rare occasions that I do enter a GNC, I have seen guys buying this crap, cause the sales person( who usually looks like they need more then a few tips on working out and eating properly!) are juicing these kids heads up saying it is the best stuff out there, guys are growing like crazy, and they can hardly keep it on the shelf! I have gone right up to them tell them its crap, and if they want to get better prices on better supps( depending how old they are of course!) to go and visit one of the many websites that sponsor AM. I aslo tell them to do some reading and educate themselves before anything! But yeah CRAP!!!
That's because GNC employees are paid off of commission, and Fizogen pays about the best commission out of any of the products on GNC's shelf.

As a matter of fact Muscletech and Fizogen pay the best commission, yet they are the most overpriced things on the shelf.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I just seen two new Fizogen products called Xplo-Bol and Ester-Bol. Yes, they sound like prohormones like all the rest of their products but they are in fact not and they are crap like the rest of the Fizogen line. Who else hates Fizogen Crap?
MAN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! ...I'm wearing a strap right now im so dialed in to lifting ahhh!! its like roid rage over here ****er!

wtf do they think they are doing even when i was just starting about a few years back i read fizogen products and go...uh...that seems stupid/bull****

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
I like to take fizogen products and crush them up and then mix it in my special solution put it in my IV machine and have the drip goin all night. Every morning i wake up about 5lbs bigger.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen is the Fizishizzle.
I used to go to GNC for supps until The guy tried his best to sell me this crap. I can't buy from people who are trying to rip me off and not help me. F-GNC and Fizogen.:rant:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen is the Fizishizzle.
I used to go to GNC for supps until The guy tried his best to sell me this crap. I can't buy from people who are trying to rip me off and not help me. F-GNC and Fizogen.:rant:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
It usually takes me two gallon's of water to get down THE STRAP, Since I've been on my STRAP cycle, i've gained 30 pounds, and its not fat! Its pump/gain causes me to use 100% of what i eat. I never even crap anymore.

Thanks Fizogen,
YOUR PRODUCTS ARE GREAT!

HellTownPlaya

Awards
i was at gnc and the guy who worked there said he was best friends with chuck norris, and chuck norris used the strap and makes fizogen himself so i spent 100$ on the strap now i can throw the ill flying roundhouse kicks 5 ft off the ground and im 5'5" and 250lbs

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
It usually takes me two gallon's of water to get down THE STRAP, Since I've been on my STRAP cycle, i've gained 30 pounds, and its not fat! Its pump/gain causes me to use 100% of what i eat. I never even crap anymore.

Thanks Fizogen,
YOUR PRODUCTS ARE GREAT!
I personally like crushing my straps and putting them in my protein shakes to disguise the ****ty taste:food: !!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hold on ya'll The old fizogen was crap but their new Oil anabolics are awesome. You can crush them up and squeeze'em and save money on your next oil change.
Oil anabolic delivery in a PILL form?
When will the stupidity end?:toofunny:

lethaltricks

Awards
You can probably add 10lbs just by reading those Fizogen ads! WOW Im reading one right now and I can feel the INSANE OIL-BASED DECA ESTER-BOL (these are all the same words in the ad) NUCLEAR SIZE BLASTING ASSAULT going on in my muscles this very second! Plus you can even get this stuff at GNC, how cool is that?!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I heard that Fizogen is secretly working on a new pro-hormone that is a suppository called "tidal wave blast"

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Fizogen DOES suck. I was at GNC getting some vitamins and they were trying to rip some dude off there. I can't remember what the product was but the guy at GNC was like "Why is it so expensive?" and the guy working there said "I know a guy who takes it...he says it's the only thing that REALLY works."

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
By the way, too. Did they EVER have a good product? I haven't really noticed them until about 2 years ago. That's why i ask.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
By the way, too. Did they EVER have a good product? I haven't really noticed them until about 2 years ago. That's why i ask.
I think the original "ON" Cycle had a prohormone in it. I think they went down hill after the ban.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never underestimate the power of "The Strap".:toofunny:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was going to start my Fizogen Superblitzblastanaboladrolicogenstrapester cycle, but I just didnt want to mess my liver up with all those "anabolic pump agents"
you forgot the -bol

Superblitzblastanaboladrolicogenstrapester-bol

there thats better
lol

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
guys guys guys please dont bash i knew a brother of a cousin of a mailman sisters wife dogs ex owners nephew who was on 17-bol and added 50 lbs of pure muscle in 4 days