ANABOLIC-PUMP™ GiveAway Continued

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I had a post on page 9... I dont see any post numbers though

Jayhawk after you make fun of me please delete the thread.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Post numbers are in the upper right-hand corner.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i didnt post in that thread, thats what i get for stop being a post whore:frustrate
good luck to the ones that did post:D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
USP, Sub - Remember that board sponsors cannot see things like post numbers but everyone else can! :'(

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap! haha I was wondering how everyone else got theres!

I thought they just wanted AP so bad they counted each post count until they got to theirs :D :p

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap! haha I was wondering how everyone else got theres!

I thought they just wanted AP so bad they counted each post count until they got to theirs :D :p
sublimejeh those are your post # just copy and paste

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pertinent contributions

Well for some reason I cant see the post # so here are the posts.

1) Would this be beneficial if one has a high estro level ?Concluding that if fat cells are shut down would this also lower the aromatase enzyme since in theory adipose tissue is being starved of fuel.

2) Since AnabolicPump shuttles nutrients into muscle,then this should make Every Thing thats ingested several times more effective thusly aiding anabolism.Due to the fact that all nutrients are used in muscle tissue quickly.So no more passes thruogh the liver and while taking in low GI carbs they are used as the preferential fuel source so no protein break down.Correct

Since ANABOLIC PUMP keeps muscle tissue fueled during your day, would it be more efficient to do cardio in the morning in a fasted state before your first dose? From what Ive read this should be the optimium time to use fat as fuel.Correct?

Will AP help motivate me in my multitasking e.g. wipeing drool,tieing shoes,mowing the lawn and putting socks on others.Finaly;will it help me to use proper punctuation,thereby erradicating runon sentences?LOL

Ok by the sounds of this the almost too good to be true is here.This thread has covered more ground and answered more questions than I can count.Im a very skeptical person by nature and I must say Im in the "WANNA GIVE THIS A TRY" camp.
Im so carb sensitive its crazy and this seems to be the answer.The only question I have left is when will we know if weve contributed enough to qualify for a ticket on the MUSCLE MASS : FAT BLAST train?

Anabolic Pump=no More Excuses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you been stuck behind the walls called : hard gainer or endomorph? Well its time to be set free!! Introducing ANABOLIC PUMP! This is your key to go from flab to fab from string bean to thick and lean!This is the genetic equalizer.

Weve discovered through extensive research and real world trials ; compounds that can actually make what used to be a fantasy into reality.Whats that you say?I can gain muscle, lose fat, gain strength and finaly be somebody?Well we cant guarantee that youll be somebody But we can guarantee that with proper training,diet,rest and the addition of Anabolic Pump you will make better sustainable gains in a shorter period of time than you thought possible!

Anabolic Pump literally force feeds your muscle tissue while starving fat cells so the muscles stay fueled while the fat disappears!

You ask who should use Anabolic Pump? The short answer anyone who wants to look better,feel better and be more healthy.
Amongst the previous benefits Anabolic Pump has also been reported to help with inflamation,recovery time and stamina.

You ask who shouldnt useAnabolic Pump?Well I guess Anyone who loves to spend years training and never hearing "So where do you lift at?"

So in summary:The you youve always wanted to be is waiting to get out and strut its stuff and heres the key Anabolic Pump!

NOTE: absolutely no mullets were harmed or even offended in the testing of this amazing compound.

Ive left out the other nonsensical and humorous posts.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
SNAP! #12 too.... there's gotta be more...... but it's not letting me see post numbers either. Counting through multiple pages will get ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good luck

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
hey usplabs I posted to this thread in another ahem forum but not here on AM I hope that still makes me eligible. # 250 on that thread. By the way I was wondering why I can't see the post #'s here THANKS

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Me too and Im a board supporter.:think:

All the board supporters that posted in the original thread post in this thread with this quote "I support MY AM."

Inturn, I will lend support.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
And you had to pick one of the AP threads I posted the least in! :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"I SUPPORT MY AM"
Thanks USP!:thumbsup:

Well for some reason I cant see the post # so here are the posts.

1) Would this be beneficial if one has a high estro level ?Concluding that if fat cells are shut down would this also lower the aromatase enzyme since in theory adipose tissue is being starved of fuel.

2) Since AnabolicPump shuttles nutrients into muscle,then this should make Every Thing thats ingested several times more effective thusly aiding anabolism.Due to the fact that all nutrients are used in muscle tissue quickly.So no more passes thruogh the liver and while taking in low GI carbs they are used as the preferential fuel source so no protein break down.Correct

Since ANABOLIC PUMP keeps muscle tissue fueled during your day, would it be more efficient to do cardio in the morning in a fasted state before your first dose? From what Ive read this should be the optimium time to use fat as fuel.Correct?

Will AP help motivate me in my multitasking e.g. wipeing drool,tieing shoes,mowing the lawn and putting socks on others.Finaly;will it help me to use proper punctuation,thereby erradicating runon sentences?LOL

Ok by the sounds of this the almost too good to be true is here.This thread has covered more ground and answered more questions than I can count.Im a very skeptical person by nature and I must say Im in the "WANNA GIVE THIS A TRY" camp.
Im so carb sensitive its crazy and this seems to be the answer.The only question I have left is when will we know if weve contributed enough to qualify for a ticket on the MUSCLE MASS : FAT BLAST train?

Anabolic Pump=no More Excuses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you been stuck behind the walls called : hard gainer or endomorph? Well its time to be set free!! Introducing ANABOLIC PUMP! This is your key to go from flab to fab from string bean to thick and lean!This is the genetic equalizer.

Weve discovered through extensive research and real world trials ; compounds that can actually make what used to be a fantasy into reality.Whats that you say?I can gain muscle, lose fat, gain strength and finaly be somebody?Well we cant guarantee that youll be somebody But we can guarantee that with proper training,diet,rest and the addition of Anabolic Pump you will make better sustainable gains in a shorter period of time than you thought possible!

Anabolic Pump literally force feeds your muscle tissue while starving fat cells so the muscles stay fueled while the fat disappears!

You ask who should use Anabolic Pump? The short answer anyone who wants to look better,feel better and be more healthy.
Amongst the previous benefits Anabolic Pump has also been reported to help with inflamation,recovery time and stamina.

You ask who shouldnt useAnabolic Pump?Well I guess Anyone who loves to spend years training and never hearing "So where do you lift at?"

So in summary:The you youve always wanted to be is waiting to get out and strut its stuff and heres the key Anabolic Pump!

NOTE: absolutely no mullets were harmed or even offended in the testing of this amazing compound.

Ive left out the other nonsensical and humorous posts.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]I SUPPORT MY AM![/size]

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Post numbers do not show up for me, page 4 / 24th post down

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Major support

hey usplabs I posted to this thread in another ahem forum but not here on AM I hope that still makes me eligible. # 250 on that thread. By the way I was wondering why I can't see the post #'s here THANKS
“I SUPPORT MY AM!”

Can I get a Hallelujah and an Amen

:thumbsup:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pg 3 16th post down. I cant find the number

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I can't see the #'s either, but I posted in that thread a couple times.
And Jacob, you already said that I should receive a free bottle:study: ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvr2loud
Did you read the short write up on there site about it? Also, they have talk about it more in this thread about what it is and how it works. It is not like haladrol or superdrol since it doesn't shut your bodies test production down or anything like that. It is a natural anabolic that can be taken long-term and doesn't require any kind of post cycle therapy. It's a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer. It forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS!

That response gets a free bottle.

You can not eat mcdonalds and donuts and expect lipolysis...I like to clear that up.

Taken from page 10, post 21 from the top of that page.

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
I cannot find the post # so I'll just post them again:
1.) Any contraindications to alcohol consumption?
2.) High GI Vs. Low GI? Or is a combination better?
3.) I eat 5 meals plus 1 PWO shake daily, with every main meal being equal in macros (65g CHO, 60g PRO, 20g FAT)...would it be better to take a smaller dose of AP with every meal or just choose 3 meals during the day?
4.) What if I carb-load?
5.) I seem to recall someone saying about Cialabol that flexing muscles will increase benefits, same with AP?
Pumps have been insane with Cialabol...and they say AP is better! I don't think I can handle AP + Cialabol or AP + NO2...but I'm willing to try! Ya know, for science.

and..

From the makers of Cissus Rx and PowerFULL, comes the latest innovation in sports supplementation...ANABOLIC PUMP!
Backed by years of research, Anabolic Pump is an ancient Chinese herbal product that force feeds your muscles the nutrients it craves giving you the strength, size, and stamina you strive for. AP works instantly by blocking glucose absorption in adipose tissue and super-saturating your muscles with glycogen. It will dramatically increase muscle mass while shaving inches off your midsection.
If you're tired of the hype and want a supplement that really works, try Anabolic Pump. And experience muscle pumps so intense it will make your nose BLEED!

I posted a couple other times, but those are the important ones. I support my am.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Ugg, I'm in for a lot of counting. Not being able to see the post numbers sucks.

54, 162.

Damit only 2 posts! I suck.

FYI to those who can't see the post count, there are 30 posts per page.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I couldn't figure out the whole post number things so I just copy/pasted my posts. I guess I found one thing AP couldn't help... haha

Anabolic Pump Hysteria has hit for me officially.... I sold my textbooks back for school today and that money normally goes for gas to get back home well now its going to Anabolic Pump. Ill be in great shape after winter break either by pushing the car home or from Anabolic Pump we will wait and see

The fam will be paying for me to come see them now for christmas... time to use all those christmas carbs for good use with AP. By the way are you still excepting ideas for the AP promotion or has that passed on already?

Here goes my Anabolic Pump spiel:
The impossible has been turned possible by USP LABS….. How many times have you wondered is it possible to get bigger while loosing fat dramatically? For most of us this would be a dream come true. Well wait no longer that dream has officially become a reality. ANABOLIC PUMP by USP LABS will tear down the impossible and thrust us into a new era of supplements. That makes building muscle and loosing fat at the same time possible while not adjusting your hormones.
ANABOLIC PUMP even goes one farther with the weight loss by going against all the current “fad” diets…..EAT CARBS. That’s right don’t shy away from carbohydrates embrace them and watch the fat fall off. Beware that full body transformation will happen and if that’s not alright with you please do not use this product.
Other companies claimed that their Nitric Oxide products would deliver pumps as well as shuttling nutrients to the muscles well USP LABS decided to make that claim a reality. With a pump that rivals anything you have ever experienced, you will now be the envy of everyone at the gym. Make that impossible happen and reveal those abs while flaunting that massive chest. ANABOLIC PUMP a new era has arrived in supplements!

kbp

kbp

Awards
Counting threads for free AP

OMG....Jacob, you got us counting threads now, for free AP. There seems to be no end to what we will do for free product!

:bow28:

I too, cannot see the post #. Why is it that some can see the post # and the rest of us cannot? That was quite a chore, going through all those posts to find mine and count the posts.

I think that everyone here that went through and counted their posts should get a free AP, just for the effort. :cheers:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL....Next time Jacob, check first. Some templates for users do not have the post numbers.

LOL....Next time Jacob, check first. Some templates for users do not have the post numbers.

Turn out to be a good thing for the board supporters. They will be granted one automatically.

Can we make it a sticky:icon_lol: :run:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
did I post in that thread? My mind hasn't been the same since Kwanzaa.

Viva USPlabs.

Snuggle Club in the Hizzy