A Good BCAA

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
Can someone suggest a good and relatively inexpensive BCAA I should use post-workout.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can someone suggest a good and relatively inexpensive BCAA I should use post-workout.

ICE, Excell, and Xtend are all options. I would personally recommend Strawberry Excell, Watermelon Xtend, or Wildberry Lemonade ICE.

Personally, I would say that strawberry Excell is the best tasting supplement I have tried.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using Excell and have had no issues with it. Although I wish the flavoring was like chaos. it's not bad just less potent(flavor)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP sells in bulk for pretty cheap. You can mix it with Kool-aide or just iron-man it.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Like mentioned above, AI's Excell is always a good choice. ;)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried excell but has great feedback... Xtend is also a good option, and on sale at one of the board sponsors right now!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Excell tastes great and is a better value then Xtend. If you use a BCAA unflavored powder do yourself a favor and mix it with Crystal Light or liquid sucralose

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
I use Bcaa's mixed with some crystal light.

I've used both Xtend and Excell...they are both good, but just too expensive.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
ice from extreme formulations
I second that notion... or is it a third:think:

Black Star Labs also has bulk BCAA's flavored very similar to tha Xtreme line.

I will personally answer any questions regarding those two products. :)

psycho

psycho

Awards
I hate to stray from sponsors on here, but I have liked the effects of Twin Labs Amino Fuel in liquid form... If you are looking for post workout only, I suggest 3 tablespoonfuls right after the workout and still take 3 on idle days.

It has a thick citrus taste.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone tried the Mango Excell? THey dont have the strawberry at NP.

Also, What do the NP bulk BCAA's taste like? Can it be mixed with another shake without disturbing the taste?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Also, What do the NP bulk BCAA's taste like? Can it be mixed with another shake without disturbing the taste?

The mango excell is delicous, I used to always use watermelon xtend until I tried mango xcell. I'm a sucker for flavor.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA's have a fairly mild taste that's pretty easy to mask. I guess it depends on what you are mixing it in. I'd say a chocolate protein shake would more than suffice in hiding any bitter amine taste.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like world size caps of BCAA's. It is convenient. If you want cheep XXXX XXXXXXXX bcaa's are a great deal.

EDIT: We have board sponsor retailers here at AM. We don't source other retailers.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Strawberry Excell... is the best IMO... I like Xtend but it does not mix as well...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry but just trying to help some one out. since they asked what we though and I though that brand was good. My bad.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

The problem that I've had with bulk BCAA's (which came from another company who's not a sponsor) is mixablity. It would always clump up and stick to the walls of the shaker that I used.

I like the mango, though Strawberry is my favorite followed by Grape.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem that I've had with bulk BCAA's (which came from another company who's not a sponsor) is mixablity. It would always clump up and stick to the walls of the shaker that I used.
I like to swirl them around in the shaker instead of shaking it, and gulp it all down quickly. After I'm done, I'll fill my shaker with water again and repeat the above. One initial try and one wash out with water and no crystals stuck on the sides of the container.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

stefoost

Awards
Best BCAA

I like Infinity Fitness 100% MR for BCAA. Great taste and profile.