SizeOn Dosage?

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I just received my first supply of SizeOn and I plan o start using it in a couple of weeks, but I am a little confused on the directions on how to take it.

It says this on the label:
"To optimize uptake and absorption of SizeOn mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and take orally once per day immediately before bed and on training days mix one serving with 16-20 ounces of water and drink during workout."

First question: On training days, do I take take it twice, once during training and once before bed or do I take just once on training days?

Second question: Do I have to consume it while I am training or can I just drink it before I go to the gym?

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Drink it during/post workout on workout days. Drink it before bed on non-workout days. You only need one serving. If you read it, the first half means non-workout days and the second is about workout days. It is worded funky and took me a couple times to realize what they were trying to say. Since it also says a month supply with 30 servings(which would equal once daily).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ideally you would drink it during/post. But, if your like me and can't stand to be drinking something other than water while your working out, then just chug it right before you start working out and sip water througout your workout. And yeh it is just one serving per day. On non-w/o take before bed.