Question for Recomp stack

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
yeah doing recomp stack...i was pretty sure i was just gonna do the E-stack of BAM/JW/Restore but i read some results from AP and now im really wanting to try AP ...but i dont know what would do be better to increase big mass while help loose fat ( i do cardio ect...) the E-Stack or AP + something?

im also planning on adding Dicana ppl have told me its real good

P

panic66

Awards
I'm using that stack right now, and im expecting good things... I think e-bol would be very benificial for a recomp also

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I'm using that stack right now, and im expecting good things... I think e-bol would be very benificial for a recomp also
uh...what stack ru using?...the E-Stack or Anabolic Pump + Something?

P

panic66

Awards
OH im sorry im using the evolution stack. im four days into it.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Both stacks are very good this is what i would suggest,

JW, E-bol, and AP

JW and E-bol will give you the best recomping effects and then AP will pump your muscle full of nutrients and glucose, while keeping it away from your fat stores. I think this would be your best bet its going to do everything you want it too probably more! You also might be the first person to run a stack like this, if you decide to do this one please keep us updated on how it is going!!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Both stacks are very good this is what i would suggest,

JW, E-bol, and AP

JW and E-bol will give you the best recomping effects and then AP will pump your muscle full of nutrients and glucose, while keeping it away from your fat stores. I think this would be your best bet its going to do everything you want it too probably more! You also might be the first person to run a stack like this, if you decide to do this one please keep us updated on how it is going!!
hmmm sounds interesting and i might do that...if i do i'll keep a log of this

is cialabol very good to add into the stack? once it gets back into stock

this could be expensive...so should i just buy 1 bottle of each and do a progressive stack?? it seems that e-bol could last 3 months and JW lasts a month and so does Anabolic pump

like would this be pretty good?
1st month e-bol
2nd month e-bol/JW/AP
3rd month e-bol....or variations of that

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yes I think this would be a good way to take them or
E-bol/JW
E-bol/AP
E-bol

E-bol/JW
E-bol
AP

E-bol
E-bol/JW
AP

its really up to you on how you want to run them. I know it takes about 1.5-2 weeks for the full results of JW and E-bol to really kick full force!! So if you were to start them together the would kick in about the same time, then the next month once you are out of JW you are getting the full effects of E-bol then kick the E-bol and then finish it up with some AP which I would think kicks in right away

let us know what you pick
rough estimate of cost is 108 if you get everything from nutraplanet because of their awesome sale going on!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I believe everywhere is out of cialabol right now until they reformulate it and bring it back. i think they are going to up the ammount of MG's per dose so you dont have to take 20 pills a day. should be out with in the next few months, usp rep want to chime in on this?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's a big secret. :D

It's on a burner. Not sure if it is the back burner or not. More info to come soon. Bunch of stuff in the works just have to work out all the logistics. Nuff said. :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bp! i am sure whatever is in the works is going to surprise us all!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i think i might do the first set of
wks1-3: E-Bol/JW
wks4: E-bol/AP/JW overlapping whats left of JW
wks5-9: E-Bol/AP
Wks10-14-bol:E-Bol

what u think? so i get the effects of JW alone and then AP/JW and then also AP alone with E-bol through the whole thing?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me, i am excited to see how this stack works out for you! i might have to try this after my shows this spring!

Good luck with everythig and be sure to let us know when you are starting!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i will my money has to all go into my bank before i order lol

it would be nice if i could get all this stuff in before monday rolls around but i dont think that will happen

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ap alone will give you awesome recomp effects so just use it as your base and stack anything you want with it. I think AP+JW+Restore would be an awesome stack.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
I only lost a little bit of fat with Dicana...say no more than running the good old ECA...however, I did get super sick while on it....

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i realized i cant doing 3 months of E-bol "not enough money to buy 3 bottles" any suggest on how to run this stack then of E-Bol JW and AP?

or any other suggestions to run JW/AP with something else that could last 3 months?

or should i just run all 3 together for 1 months?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
uh any1? im really wanting to hurry up and order this stack

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
...once again...would 4 weeks be long enough? e-bol/JW/AP all stacked together for 4 weeks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
...once again...would 4 weeks be long enough? e-bol/JW/AP all stacked together for 4 weeks
Long enough for what? Recomping is all about diet, training and diet. Supplements are just the icing on the cake. Run the stack for a month with a good diet and exercise plan and it should augment your results accordingly. Want to run it longer, then run it longer. There is no magic answer here like run it for 93 days and you will look like a world class athlete.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Long enough for what? Recomping is all about diet, training and diet. Supplements are just the icing on the cake. Run the stack for a month with a good diet and exercise plan and it should augment your results accordingly. Want to run it longer, then run it longer. There is no magic answer here like run it for 93 days and you will look like a world class athlete.
just asking if its long enough for the full effects on the supplements to start kicking in

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some take more or less time to kick in...4 weeks should allow for everything to kick in for sure.