AP, JW/BAM, MassFX/Hyperdrol...which???

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to try JW and Powerfull for my first time, but because of a certain sale, I'm tempted to pick up some more things for when I'm done!

From what people have been logging, both AP and BAM(I'd like to use this in a JW/BAM cycle) have been getting great reviews. Although, I'm about to start JW...so I might want to try something else out later.

MassFX/Hyperdrol has always interested me but has turned me off because of the price(and then the duration of the cycle+price).

So I'm thinkin, either(just to buy, not necessarily to stack):
AP (one or two bottles?)
JW/BAM (one bottle of each would cover me for an 8 week cycle, correct?)

or

MassFX/Hyperdrol (would I need two or more bottles of each to do it properly?)

I'm sure people really hate questions like these, but someone please help me out here!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably be looking to do a recomp after a bulk, if that helps...maybe something with AP in it?

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I recommend picking up the Evo stack from Alri. Jungle Warfare, Bad ass Mass, and Restore. Some Anabolic Pump in there would probably fit nicely as well.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm thinking of just getting a couple bottles of AP...I'm jumping on the thread you started to ask a few questions about duration/stacking...don't mind me...:run:

I'll be starting JW in a few days, and I'm still considering doing the Hyperdrol/MassFX stack someday, but maybe just not yet. AP just sounds like too much fun!

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Can't go wrong with either. There are several logs going on right now. Check them out. Im on Hyp/Mass right now.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
How's that going for ya? How long are you running it for?

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
For anyone who wishes to know Nutra is getting 100 more bottles of AP tomorrow so its back up on the site!! just got 2 for myself.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
AP looks to be soooo impressive. Would probably recommend that one right now, looks fun ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, screw it. I'm just gonna get two bottles! Maybe someone would like to gift them to me for my birthday tomorrow.....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yup, just purchased two bottles....will be waiting a few months to actually use it, but at least I've got em!

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, haaaaaaaaaaaappy birthday to meeeeeee......

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Alright, screw it. I'm just gonna get two bottles! Maybe someone would like to gift them to me for my birthday tomorrow.....
Curious why the wait. I should get my AP manana and I cannnot wait to feel the difference. In fact I may just buy 2 more, my birthday is only 8 months away. From all the posts AP will stack with anything (especially food) I say go for it dude and Happy Birthday!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting because I previously bought two months worth of Jungle Warfare and two months of Bulk PowerFULL that I'm going to stack as JW/JW+PowerFULL/PowerFULL over a three month period. It starts on Monday, and I've been waiting over a month to begin.

I'm thinking of picking up three months of pGHT after the above cycle and then after a month of pGHT on its own, start using AP for those last two months so I can be ready for the summer!

I think I've got it all planned out.....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
And thanks for the bday wish! Less than one minute away...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting because I previously bought two months worth of Jungle Warfare and two months of Bulk PowerFULL that I'm going to stack as JW/JW+PowerFULL/PowerFULL over a three month period. It starts on Monday, and I've been waiting over a month to begin.

I'm thinking of picking up three months of pGHT after the above cycle and then after a month of pGHT on its own, start using AP for those last two months so I can be ready for the summer!

I think I've got it all planned out.....
sounds nice and yes a good plan. please let us know how the JW/powerfull goes for you and don't forget to plan you meals too (major factor imo)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i started a log in the supplement reviews section....there's nothing really in it yet since i haven't started, but keep your eyes peeled on monday night when i make my first real entry.

i work in an office, so i have to plan all my meals/snacks ahead of time. I hope I'm doing it well enough. I'll be looking for some feedback. Thanks for the interest!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to try JW and Powerfull for my first time, but because of a certain sale, I'm tempted to pick up some more things for when I'm done!

From what people have been logging, both AP and BAM(I'd like to use this in a JW/BAM cycle) have been getting great reviews. Although, I'm about to start JW...so I might want to try something else out later.

MassFX/Hyperdrol has always interested me but has turned me off because of the price(and then the duration of the cycle+price).

So I'm thinkin, either(just to buy, not necessarily to stack):
AP (one or two bottles?)
JW/BAM (one bottle of each would cover me for an 8 week cycle, correct?)

or

MassFX/Hyperdrol (would I need two or more bottles of each to do it properly?)

I'm sure people really hate questions like these, but someone please help me out here!
Good luck on whatever you decide to do....

I just wanted to clarify that a 4 week cycle of HD and FX is very effective. That is 1 bottle of each supplement. Also remember that the 25R-Diol in Mass FX is dosed at the MOST effective daily dose of 1g per day (4 caps) we also include 120 caps in a bottle! So if you really compare apples to apples, the price is much better for the gains and positive effects!

Also, look forward to a 120 cap bottle of a pretty complete;y redesigned Hyperdrol X-2! Coming VERY soon (possibly 3 weeks)

AP is a wonderful supplement and can be stacked with either option!

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
oooooo lala...All these new suppps are driving me into the poor house. At least im big though

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT'S NOT TRUE!

I heard you can't FIT in the poor house! :toofunny:

New Products? You haven't seen nothing yet! :jaw:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on whatever you decide to do....

I just wanted to clarify that a 4 week cycle of HD and FX is very effective. That is 1 bottle of each supplement. Also remember that the 25R-Diol in Mass FX is dosed at the MOST effective daily dose of 1g per day (4 caps) we also include 120 caps in a bottle! So if you really compare apples to apples, the price is much better for the gains and positive effects!

Also, look forward to a 120 cap bottle of a pretty complete;y redesigned Hyperdrol X-2! Coming VERY soon (possibly 3 weeks)

AP is a wonderful supplement and can be stacked with either option!

Thanks alot for the advice and the heads up for the new Hyperdrol! Since I just ordered my two bottles of AP last night and the new Hyperdrol will be out later on, I will just wait to do that stack when I don't have anything else planned (in like 6 months...:blink: ). I will definitely give it a try now.