Need some help with my stack

jrob24

Awards
hey i am needing a way to stack 3 things.....i have phera plex, haladrol, and mega zol.....im looking for some advice on how i should take them all....im looking to add mass while still cutting some fat....i am about 14% body fat at 5'10 and 200pounds. i train really hard working 2 body parts a day with a one day break every week....if you could give me a schedule on how to take everything it would be greatly appreciated

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
how old ru?...and its best to put this question in the steroids section unless u r under 21 :hammer:

also...

:gotsearch

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hey i am needing a way to stack 3 things.....i have phera plex, haladrol, and mega zol.....im looking for some advice on how i should take them all....im looking to add mass while still cutting some fat....i am about 14% body fat at 5'10 and 200pounds. i train really hard working 2 body parts a day with a one day break every week....if you could give me a schedule on how to take everything it would be greatly appreciated
lol...prepare to be flamed ;)

jrob24

Awards
i'll be 21 in february....what do you mean prepare to be flamed? you talking about imflamation?....i was thinking i could take all 3. the mega zol isnt methylated, and i know you can stack halodrol and phera plex together without any problems

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i'll be 21 in february....what do you mean prepare to be flamed? you talking about imflamation?....i was thinking i could take all 3. the mega zol isnt methylated, and i know you can stack halodrol and phera plex together without any problems
alright well until u r 21 id suggest u study and learn about how to do some cycles...and then u can really get some answers and post around in the steroid section

but ya thats kinda funny...if i could have a sig id put that in my sig...
"what do you mean prepare to be flamed? you talking about imflamation?"

and flamming... as in yelling at you and saying you are stupid is what he is saying but that wont happen so dont worry