starting halodrol 50 cycle have Q's pls help!

ceomass

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of halodrol 50 but i have some questions before i start!
1. I planned on takeing Cycle Support with this cycle and post cycle. Is this right and is this all I need for PCT?
2. I also have Methyl 1-p and Methoxy TST. Should I take these in conjunction with Halodrol?
3. I have a 30 day supply of Halodrol. Should I cycle for 4 weeks or maybe longer?

thanks for your time!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM!!!

You have lots of researching to do, but at least you started asking questions before and not after.

The Cycle Support should be used at least during cycle and post cycle therapy. Your post cycle therapy will also need a test booster, serm, and cortisol blocker if you want to keep your gains and get back to normal as soon as possible . I don't know anything about M1P, but if it really is methylated I would hold it for another cycle. The TST could be thrown in, but I think it serves more for products that kill your libido.

What are your goals, age, stats, and previous cycle history and how are you planning your diet?

ceomass

Awards
Welcome to AM!!!

You have lots of researching to do, but at least you started asking questions before and not after.

The Cycle Support should be used at least during cycle and post cycle therapy. Your post cycle therapy will also need a test booster, serm, and cortisol blocker if you want to keep your gains and get back to normal as soon as possible . I don't know anything about M1P, but if it really is methylated I would hold it for another cycle. The TST could be thrown in, but I think it serves more for products that kill your libido.

What are your goals, age, stats, and previous cycle history and how are you planning your diet?

Preciate the response time and the advice. I have to go to work now but I will be back later today and will get you my stats/plan. Im 29 years old talk soon

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i second Stxnas advice and get some Anabolic Innovations Cycle support(i have tried both flavors Peanut butter and chocolate, chocolate is my fav) and the other supps he told you, you could get more a dias if you do a search on the site of Halodrol cycles to see what others used as their support supplements as well for PCT, and i would ask this question on the Steroids section of the forum not on the supplements because its not a supplement

Welcome to AM

ceomass

Awards
Preciate the response time and the advice. I have to go to work now but I will be back later today and will get you my stats/plan. Im 29 years old talk soon
me again ok here is the deal.
weight -208
height 6 foot
age 29
prob 15-20% body fat

I cycled once before about a year and a half ago using a legal gear product. I cycled for 8 weeks! my ignorance level was high then and I took bad advice and didn't do my homework. Anyway right after the cycle I moved from Miami to the mid west and didn't continue to lift. Big mistake. I lost alot of my gains and gained a good amount of fat back.funny I weighed exactly the same after that first cycle with 31 in pants but now I'm in 36's! So learned my lesson and ready to get it on and keep it on (lean mass).
ok here is my plan
full body workout twice a week (6 days per week)
work out days nutrition
450g carbs 350g protein 30g fat
off day nutrition
200g carbs 300g protein 25g fat

all carbs except post workout are brown rice yams etc.

Suppl. list
CLA/Fish Oil/L-Glutamine/L-Carnitine/no-explode/Multi-vitamin/CEE Pro (ester creatine)/Protein shake/Mass Gainer shake/Cycle Support

Hope that helps your advise is a BIG help this time thx

ceomass

Awards
me again ok here is the deal.
weight -208
height 6 foot
age 29
prob 15-20% body fat

I cycled once before about a year and a half ago using a legal gear product. I cycled for 8 weeks! my ignorance level was high then and I took bad advice and didn't do my homework. Anyway right after the cycle I moved from Miami to the mid west and didn't continue to lift. Big mistake. I lost alot of my gains and gained a good amount of fat back.funny I weighed exactly the same after that first cycle with 31 in pants but now I'm in 36's! So learned my lesson and ready to get it on and keep it on (lean mass).
ok here is my plan
full body workout twice a week (6 days per week)
work out days nutrition
450g carbs 350g protein 30g fat
off day nutrition
200g carbs 300g protein 25g fat

all carbs except post workout are brown rice yams etc.

Suppl. list
CLA/Fish Oil/L-Glutamine/L-Carnitine/no-explode/Multi-vitamin/CEE Pro (ester creatine)/Protein shake/Mass Gainer shake/Cycle Support

Hope that helps your advise is a BIG help this time thx

have time to respond stxnas??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, for the delay in response Ceomass. I've been abnormally busy lately.

I'll hit you back more tomorrow when I have more time (aka, while I'm at work, lol).

One thing that just jumped out at me was your fat intake. It's REALLY LOW. All fats are not equal. Fats that you get from fruits, veggies, olive oil, nuts, etc are okay (try and avoid saturated fats). Read about macro nutrient ratios. A good starting point is a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs, protein, and healthy fats.

I have also noticed that you have a "mass gainer shake". You could probably make your own for much cheaper and it would likely contain better ingredients, IE skim milk, whey, peanut butter, maybe olive oil, egg whites, oats (grind them in a coffee bean grinder), milled flax seed, etc.

Could you post up your weekly routine for us? I would be WAY overtrained if I were working out full body twice per week. Oh, and please specify which product(s) chose for your cycle. I'm guessing just the Halo, but once you confirm we can get into support supps and pct products :thumbsup:

omied

Awards
great thread, i'm about to start mine next week, i'll be stacking it with orastan-a also.

just started my cycle support tonight to at least pre-load it for 1 week before i start popping the pills.

For PCT I was planning on continuing the cycle support and using nolvadex (the serm), and novadex xt (test booster), lastly, what is the cortisol blocker?

ceomass

Awards
Sorry, for the delay in response Ceomass. I've been abnormally busy lately.

I'll hit you back more tomorrow when I have more time (aka, while I'm at work, lol).

One thing that just jumped out at me was your fat intake. It's REALLY LOW. All fats are not equal. Fats that you get from fruits, veggies, olive oil, nuts, etc are okay (try and avoid saturated fats). Read about macro nutrient ratios. A good starting point is a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs, protein, and healthy fats.

I have also noticed that you have a "mass gainer shake". You could probably make your own for much cheaper and it would likely contain better ingredients, IE skim milk, whey, peanut butter, maybe olive oil, egg whites, oats (grind them in a coffee bean grinder), milled flax seed, etc.

Could you post up your weekly routine for us? I would be WAY overtrained if I were working out full body twice per week. Oh, and please specify which product(s) chose for your cycle. I'm guessing just the Halo, but once you confirm we can get into support supps and post cycle therapy products :thumbsup:

your response is worth the wait- stxnas
as far as the weight gainer I would prefer to eat real foods as much as I can but I work 10-12 hour days 6-7 days a week so it is hard to find the prep time. I'll do my best. Your on spot about the fat intake but I really want to gain as few fat pounds as possible during my lean mass gaining cycle. let me know if I'm sounding like Nicole Richie. I am concerned as well about over training with my work out plan which was derived from the January issue of Muscle & Fitness "Winter Blast" program (pg. 113). Last time I cycled I worked out full body ONCE a week, 6 days a week and was very happy with the results. Let me know if you don't read/have this issue and I'll post the routine noprob (I'm already late for work but this is of course more important!). If there is something to stack with the Halodrol let me know but as of this moment I was planning on halo by itself with the supps I have listed herein.
I'm not fully up to date on the acronyms please explain what a serm is! thanks again for your time stxnas

update: serm is like oxo-6 ha!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I cycled Halo-50 last year and enjoyed it.
1) Cycle support is life support, Plus it has a lot of the supp's you'd have to eat handfuls of pills everyday.
2) don't go more than 30days on it. It says you should only go 28 and you should probably stick to that this run.
3) If you don't have any Oristan-e or Oristan-a you can use Mega-Zol by Generic labz. It works well in the stack too.
Have a great cycle and good luck.
Oh yeah, I gained about 10 lbs kept about 8 lbs and lost afew inches around my waist. and I would run it again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so it looks like we have two guys asking for advice, so I'll try to help both of you. I'm currently not speaking from experience, but from what I have learned through spending many hours on AM :D Any others that feel like helping out, please do! I don't want to overlook anything.

For post cycle therapy I was planning on continuing the cycle support and using nolvadex (the serm), and novadex xt (test booster), lastly, what is the cortisol blocker?
Look up and read about products like Anabolic Xtreme Retain, Designer Supps Lean Extreme, SNS Reduce XT etc. Long story short, they will "help you keep the muscle gains and the fatloss that you earn through the proper and disciplined combination of weight training, nutrition, rest, and cardiovascular exercise". Cortisol blockers stop catabolism!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update: serm is like oxo-6 ha!
Nope, not quite, but you have the right idea. I'm not going to give a bunch of advice about AI (anti-aromatase) products with SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators). Instead I'll let you read this and decide for yourself ---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html?highlight=serm+inverse+to+ai

I'm not trying to be an ass, there are just so many possibilities and combinations that could be used...not to mention various opinions about what to use when. If you research enough you will be able come to your own conclusions of what is best for you, your goals, and what you are willing to put your body through in order to achieve them.

Now about the fat intake again. YOU NEED HEALTHY FATS. Healthy fats, in moderation, help with your lipid profiles/cholesterol. Seven to ten percent of your calories from fat is not going to cut it. Your reasoning that you want to stay lean is not valid. Eating more calories than you burn is your main concern when trying to avoid gaining fat. Others will probably chime in about nutrient timing and carb cycling, but I'm trying to keep it basic for now. Here's another thread for you to tread through ---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/56049-nutrition-dummies.html?highlight=nutrition+for+dummies & if you're real serious ---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/40056-informative-threads-nutritional.html

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
& yes it's ATD, i think ADT is an alarm company

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's funny. I have been on that thread many many times and never noticed that. Yes, it should be ATD, but the in general you could take the info in reference to any anti-aromatase.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm about to start a cycle of halodrol 50 but i have some questions before i start!
1. I planned on takeing Cycle Support with this cycle and post cycle. Is this right and is this all I need for post cycle therapy?
2. I also have Methyl 1-p and Methoxy TST. Should I take these in conjunction with Halodrol?
3. I have a 30 day supply of Halodrol. Should I cycle for 4 weeks or maybe longer?

thanks for your time!

1: cycle support is a great choice but thats not all you need for pct. You should have 3 goals: 1 control estrogen, 2 control cortisol levels, 3 boost testosterone. Check into the sns lineup, they have some great products such as reduce xt and inhibit E. You might also want a serm such as nolvadex. (most people recommend it)

2:Not sure about this, i know a lot of people like to stack Winztrol and the two compounds together have a great cutting effect.

3:Stick to 4 weeks!