Size-on

psycho

psycho

Awards
What doses should I be taking? Follow the bottles directions or take more?

psycho

psycho

Awards
Thanks jjohn

what kind of results are you seeing?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea follow the label, i gained like 3 or 4 lbs takeing it for a month.....I didn't really bloat or anything off of it

Psycho I have noticed U have started a ton of threads which is fine but if U used the search function u would get almost all the q's ur asking right away man.......Give it a try and see how it works.

Im just trying to help u save some time

psycho

psycho

Awards
I have tried the search feature and hate it... It pulls all kinds of crap that I didnt ask for...

I visit literally tons of forums, and the search seems to dislike me for some reason..LOL

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i here u sometimes that happens to me to and I get really pissed so im not burining u at all man......But maybe put ur threads together as one. Know what i mean?

Your stacking all of these correct BCAA/NO-Xplode/SizeON/Natty Test Stack?
So maybe just get one thread so u can get ur answers all together at once.

Your on to a solid foundation with all of these, im guessing your somewhat new to the supplement game, Maybe not? If so u picked a great place to come to.

Edit: Unless thats U in you in ur pic.....in that case u look like u've been in the game for a while...lol

psycho

psycho

Awards
Ive been in the weights game for a while.. I use to be into the supplements when I first started working out and had great gains using amino acids and creatine with alot of other supplements not doing jack. I gained most of my muscle just from eating and lifting. When I was 15, I put on 30lbs of muscle over a summer by hitting the weights hard. I had some real good gains off androstenedione back in 2002 and after looking back at some old pics, it really bloated me, so that is no longer going to be used. I did a cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD 3 years ago and it really jump started me back. I have been out of the supplement loop for some time and thats the reason for all the questions..I use to be on top of alot of this and use to get a couple bodybuilding magazines, but that went out the door when real life bills started rolling in..LOL
Yeah I should post them all together, but sometimes they dont hit me all at once and new questions arise with alot of new posts I read.. I do appreciate everyones willingness to help and patient attitudes..

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I had a question about the SizeOn dosage. It says you should take it before bed and during your workout. Does that mean you should take it twice on training days? Also, can I take it right before I workout instead of during?