Androstenetrione: Shutdown from AI

gotDOMS

is there possible increase in estrogen and DHT after taking androstenetrione bulk powder?
or will body just go back to normal levels?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
is there possible increase in estrogen and DHT after taking androstenetrione bulk powder?
or will body just go back to normal levels?
You need to taper off of Androstenetrione (6-OXO) or face estrogen rebound (high estrogen) and low testosterone with low DHT(not high DHT). Dropping dose every 4 days in at least 3 steps is recommended.

I also recommend taper on to Androstenetrione to prevent low estrogen problems like loss of libido, low white blood cell count and low HDL levels.

No, your body may never return to normal levels if you don't taper off properly.

gotDOMS

thanks for the reply
can you tell me exactly how to do it
the bulk andro from nutraplanet
1/4tsp=600mg
take one serving per day?
then taper off meaning like 600mg the first week, 400 the 2nd week and so on till i get to 100mg?
any help is appreciated thanks

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
measuring the powder is ridiculous how should i do it?
Suspend it in extra virgen olive oil. I'd go for 50 mg/ml-100 mg/ml. Make sure you shake before each use :)

gotDOMS

thanks but can you elaborate
im wondering how to measure the powder
do i need something special to measure mg s?
it just says 1/4tsp is 600 mg not very accurate if i need to taper off and lower the dosage every couple days

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
thanks but can you elaborate
im wondering how to measure the powder
do i need something special to measure mg s?
it just says 1/4tsp is 600 mg not very accurate if i need to taper off and lower the dosage every couple days
You definitely need a scale and a dropper with ml markings on it for this task

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply
can you tell me exactly how to do it
the bulk andro from nutraplanet
1/4tsp=600mg
take one serving per day?
then taper off meaning like 600mg the first week, 400 the 2nd week and so on till i get to 100mg?
any help is appreciated thanks
That will work fine. 7 days is longer than 4 days. Like I said that plan works fine.

600mgs of 6-OXO can more than double your testosterone levels from normal natural levels. At 600 mgs you should have tapered on too. 6-OXO doesn't provide any estrogen support like a SERM can.

I think you can actually approximate the measurements by eye.

I recommend going to Toremifene in future. Tastes like vomit, works like magic. Brought my balls roaring back with a vengence in 3 days.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You need to taper off of Androstenetrione (6-OXO) or face estrogen rebound (high estrogen) and low testosterone with low DHT(not high DHT). Dropping dose every 4 days in at least 3 steps is recommended.

I also recommend taper on to Androstenetrione to prevent low estrogen problems like loss of libido, low white blood cell count and low HDL levels.

No, your body may never return to normal levels if you don't taper off properly.
The body will never return to normal? Maybe that is part of my problem. I never tapered 6-OXO and I have issues months later (low testosterone and low DHT) part of my problem could be caused by my Varicocele.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The body will never return to normal? Maybe that is part of my problem. I never tapered 6-OXO and I have issues months later (low testosterone and low DHT) part of my problem could be caused by my Varicocele.
The fix is do a mini PCT the right way or do an NHA cycle using Rebound Relounded and ActivaTe. I don't think having your balls double in size like usually happens during a NHA cycle is a good idea with your condition.

I taper off ATD and Rebound Reloaded too, but because of their long have lives, it isn't supposed to be necessary.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The fix is do a mini post cycle therapy the right way or do an NHA cycle using Rebound Relounded and ActivaTe. I don't think having your balls double in size like usually happens during a NHA cycle is a good idea with your condition.

I taper off ATD and Rebound Reloaded too, but because of their long have lives, it isn't supposed to be necessary.
I have tried the mini PCT using Toremifene and still no go. My nuts just will not rebound all the way. I notice that anyting with nettle in it make me worse off because of the lowing of DHT. I think I am just going to have to hate life until I get my Varicocele repaired.