Help please, Is it safe to stack these products??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.32%

Help please, Is it safe to stack these products??

Is it safe to stack these two types of Test. Boosters??

USPLabs PowerFULL
    Serving Size: 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 44

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend: 1200mg
    PureSap(tm)(100% saponis)
    Muira Puama

Bomb II 168tb
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 3 Tablets
    Servings Per Container: 56

Amount Per Serving:
    Magnesium as magnesium oxide 15 mg
    Zinc as zinc aspartate 25 mg
    Copper as copper gluconate 2 mg
    Five Phase Hormone Optimizing Blend: 903 mg
    Tribulus terrestris (standardized to 40% furastanol saponins), Fenugreek 4:1 extract (seed), tongkat ali 20:1 extract (root) (Eurycoma longifolia Jack), red clover extract (40% isoflavones), Chrysin, Kudzu root (Pueraria lobota) (40% isoflavones), DIM (diindolymethane), Avena sativa 10:1 extract (aerial parts), zinc (as zinc aspartate), Pygeum africanum extract (25% total sterol) (bark), stinging nettle leaf 4:1 extract, beta siterol, saw palmetto berry extract (90% total sterols & free fatty acids), Bioperine® (black pepper extract)
    2nd Messenger Hormone Amplifiers
    Receptor Signal Transduction: 625 mg
    Flaxseed [fatty acid profile (linolenic 8.0%, linoleic 2.5%, oleic 2.5%)], glycine, L-arginine, magnesium oxide, dipotassium phosphate, DL-malic acid, L-methionine, cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), NADH

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, it's safe. Powerfull apparently is more of an HGH booster. Regardless, it's fine.

But why TbombII?? There are far better substitutes. I'm using Activate and PowerFull now, and it's kicking ass. Diesel Test, Endotest, even Vitrix would be better than Tbomb.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    I'm using Activate and PowerFull now, and it's kicking ass.
    Can you tell me a little more about those 2?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Scratch the TBomb...it is not worth its salt. Go with either RR/Activate, Ebol, or, hell, even Cissus would be a better option.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%

Quote Originally Posted by psycho
    Can you tell me a little more about those 2?
    i'm actually using bulk nettle, which is the exact same thing as ActivaTe, but cheaper (and less tasty). Strength is up, pumps are wicked, I feel like I'm 'on' something (similar to a low dose 1AD cycle I did). It's the best thing of it's kind that I've ever used.

I started the Powerfull several weeks before the nettle. It makes me sleep deeper, and it somehow affects mood and aggression. It's effects are not as clear cut as the nettle in the gym, but overall mood is improved. I got it for CHEAP, and together the two products are fantastic. Adding the nettle REALLY kicked things into gear. I bought it, as many have, thinking it was a test booster; now it seems it's being touted as a GH booster. Whatever.

I'm not taking the Rebound REloaded that most people take as part of the NHA stack: I'm prone to hair loss and creaky joints, and low estrogen with high test is not my friend. Nettle alone is working great; I may try the RR with nettle in the future.

Endotest is just a trib product, and trib won't do a ton in the gym, but I'd bet it'd stack really well with nettle/ActivaTe. I felt GREAT on Endotest, and actually did put on 4lbs in a month, though I can't attribute it solely to that. It's a great mood/aggression elevator.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%

Something else you might look into is Jungle WArfare. It's similar to the NHA stack, but in one product, not two. I tried it, and had joint pain from it's anti-cortisol/anti-estrogen effects. No one else I've seen has had that issue.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Thanks Poison

Ill look into the Jungle Warfare as well.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.32%

thanks guys, ill take your advice then. What do you guys think about this stack then, tell me if you think it is safe and how many of the suggested servings should I consume a day??

Powerfull

Increases Muscle Mass, Sleep Quality, Fat Loss, Recovery And More!
    USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap(TM)(100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency. The user will notice effects within 2-7 days of use.

Rebound Reloaded: Reduce Estrogen and Boost Natural Testosterone

Rebound Reloaded Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving
    AROMATRIX 400mg
    (A proprietary blend of the following: white button mushroom extract, flax seed oil powder, and 6-bromotase (6-bromo-3, 17-dioxoetioallocholane)
    Ingredients: White Button Mushroom Extract, Flax Seed Oil Powder, 6-Bromotase™ (6-bromo-3,17-dioxoetioallocholane).

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, and Magnesium Stearate.

Rebound Reloaded Suggested Use
    As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules per day. Multiple doses should be divided evenly throughout the day. For optimal absorption take with a meal/shake containing fat. If the initial effects are too strong discontinue use for a few days and restart at a lower dose. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed

ActivaTe: Muscle Enhancing Lignan

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 120
    Amount Per Serving
    Divanil 400mg

Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take four servings evenly spread out throughout the day.

Ingredients:
    Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil™.

Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.

ActivaTe™ harnesses Divanil™, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease bodyfat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that it cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe™ knocks outs SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free—and build serious muscle.

Warning: Women and children should not use this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use any nettle product (nettle can alter the menstrual cycle).

Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed.

if you guys think this will be safe I think ill try a run of these 3, and do you think I should just start with the maximum recommend? I weigh in at 221 pounds, dunno if that matters. Again like always I appreciate the info very much and look forward to hearing some great tips and comments, thanks in advance.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it Ok to Stack these??
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 08:06 PM
  4. Is it safe to stack Hot Rox and Animal Pak?
    By terpman22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
  5. Is it safe to mix these in same syringe?
    By codeee34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:06 PM