MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?

  1. Registered User
    lethaltricks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    102

    MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?


    I have used this stack before and have seen pretty good results however, I was wondering if there is a better way to stack these two and/or other alternatives. Also regarding hepatoxicity, if there is anything I should be taking to protect the liver. thanks

  2. Registered User
    OmarJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaltricks View Post
    I have used this stack before and have seen pretty good results however, I was wondering if there is a better way to stack these two and/or other alternatives. Also regarding hepatoxicity, if there is anything I should be taking to protect the liver. thanks
    Definitly need a liver protector as well as a really good PCT and prob some sort of support supplements during, Alot of people really do not recommend stacking those two being that mass Xtreme is methyl based and Tren Xtreme is strong enough on its own. I dont know how safe or how well your system will do after that.

    you said youve done this before??
  3. Registered User
    lethaltricks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    102

    Correct, and I have seen amazing results, as I am a hardgainer. But I was stupid the first time and didnt use a liver protector and only MaxTribustack as PCT. Luckily I didnt get any gyno or fat gain, just lost a considerable amount of strength.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thatoneguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    110

    bro try taking their new tt-40 stacked with mass or vns-9 see mass is pharaplex a wet gainer but a good one. while vns is hal 50 clone. strength through the roof. tt-40 is supposed to be a for real ''test product'' im stoked on it
  5. Registered User
    lethaltricks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    102

    tt-40 eh? Ill check it out. I like their products, so Ill probably stick with this brand for all my "ph" needs. Are you currently using the tt-40?
  6. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    768

    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    bro try taking their new tt-40 stacked with mass or vns-9 see mass is pharaplex a wet gainer but a good one. while vns is hal 50 clone. strength through the roof. tt-40 is supposed to be a for real ''test product'' im stoked on it
    who makes mass extreme, tren extreme, vns-9, and tt-40. i've been searching and can't find anything on 'em.
  7. Registered User
    VtecTypeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    170

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    who makes mass extreme, tren extreme, vns-9, and tt-40. i've been searching and can't find anything on 'em.
    American Cellular Labs. Max muscle usually sells them
  8. Registered User
    thatoneguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    110

    no i am going to think about stacking tren and tt-40 but im only 19 still got plenty of nat growth in me so im not in a rush
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Xtreme Tren & Xtreme Mass stack
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:55 PM
  2. Looking for info on Xtreme Tren + Decavol stack
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 12:17 PM
  3. mass and tren xtreme bridge 6 week
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Xtreme tren & Propadrol Stack????
    By jaruma15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:33 AM
  5. Need a hardcore Mass stack...any advice ?
    By myketest1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in